Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi. I never actually introduced myself..
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
sushi891
I'm 15/m/NJ =) I was looking at the geoboard history, and I only made one post, and it was titled, "how do you change the n00b status?" XD. That's not really a great introduction -____-. So Hi. :wave:

@tito lmao
tito
For history, this should be a first time a 500+ person forgot to introduce himself.... :bunlove: :bunlove:

I bet you should know everything.... :bunlove:
DAIs Apprentice
welcome, semi-noob member :wave: soo... tell us about your nightlife and your love life too :wavey:
sushi891
=O I'm not a "semi-n00b"... o_o; I know the rules and such, plus I take a great deal of my time helping out people and giving out Live performances of DAI in the EMH board.
pinkypig
I also found that I forget to introduce myself... :tongue:
Kirin_Rammer
QUOTE(sushi891)
=O I'm not a \"semi-n00b\"... o_o; I know the rules and such, plus I take a great deal of my time helping out people and giving out Live performances of DAI in the EMH board.

Well, thank u for all the live performances! It really benefitted people like me!
:grin:
Jun
lol -.- i never came here either >..< guess im just as noob ...........................

any way

HI :wave:
Kaminari_no_kami
First time I welcome an older member than me lol. :wave:
DAIs Apprentice
welcome then, good member :bigthumb: It's good that now you're not feeling left out and shy unlike the past ... re the thread you made about you :bigthumb:

irrashaimasse :wave:
Manuelito Rastafari
It is extrange to say welcome to someone that I saw in differenten sections around in the forum.
but anyway welcome :rolling:
Jun
hooooooooooo.... i feel so warm and comfortable :rolling: :rolling: arigato gozaimasu minasan :bigthumb:
Char
ooh. you didnt? I didn't! :bigthumb: Hi~
DAIs Apprentice
Hmm... come to think of it, i never had my own introduction of my very own thread here... maybe i should start one? :dunno: :rolling:
Char
QUOTE(DAI's Apprentice)
Hmm... come to think of it, i never had my own introduction of my very own thread here... maybe i should start one? :dunno:  :rolling:

as if you aren't well-known enough? :tongue:
maybe you should make one when you get the game done.

"hi, I'm new and I got this game here..." :naughty:
ANNA
hi sushi! :wave:
DAIs Apprentice
QUOTE(Char)
QUOTE(DAI's Apprentice)
Hmm... come to think of it, i never had my own introduction of my very own thread here... maybe i should start one? :dunno:  :rolling:

as if you aren't well-known enough? :tongue:
maybe you should make one when you get the game done.

"hi, I'm new and I got this game here..." :naughty:

splendid idea... :bunlove: I forgot I did my intro on a thread "Filipino DAI Fans d2 kayo" hahaha but it was like a semi-section forum of Filipino DAI Fans :bigthumb:

oi, sushi... come and recite your speech :wave:
sushi891
xD, my speech?
EienDAIfan5d9
You don't have an introduction speech!?

THAT's uncalled for!!!!! :mad: :rolling:

Welcome, Sush! :bigthumb:
DAIs Apprentice
yes speech. You know saying that you love us, and feel warm that we welcomed you, and thanks us for welcoming you and you'd do anything to please us and... blah blah blah... blah blah... you know.. speech :grin:

and now presenting... sushi for his speech...

*drum rolls*

sushi891
LOL. okay XD.

*coughs*

Hey, I'm sushi, as you probably all know. I'm usually found in the EMH board, trying to give out live performances. [yucky guest leechers] I'm glad to be part of this community, since we all love do as infinity. =) It's great here. When I talk about DAI, people ACTUALLY understand, I tried doing that with my friends and they all answered back, "Huh? what die?" XD. Yes! and I DID read the faq...a few months ago.

Oh yeah, how do you change your member title from being a n00b? Okay, my speech is done. =) :wink:
DAIs Apprentice
wooohooo! :bunpom: I now dub thee, err... what do i dub thee? :confused: ah! addicted to DAI! :bigthumb:

hey people... aint you got hands for clappin? :grin:

*applause* :wave:
sushi891
Oy. I'm now 17, almost 18, and I just read my first post. My lord, it's so... immature. Haha, wow I grown a lot. How is everyone? I haven't been here in ages.
Shigure
wow, sushi, there's been a long time since I saw here for the last time, it's nice to see you back.
I hope you're ok! wink.gif

see ya!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.