Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What game are you currently playing?
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
ken-sama
King of Fighters 2002! damn this game is fuckin' sick. Orochi Iori, K' and Andy fuckin owns. Anyone else like KoF?

"sono mama shi ne!"

oooh boy Iori is bad ass! :bigthumb:
Harmo
QUOTE(ken-sama)
King of Fighters 2002! damn this game is fuckin' sick. Orochi Iori, K' and Andy fuckin owns. Anyone else like KoF?

\"sono mama shi ne!\"

:rolling: :rolling: dummi............were in 2004 now
Why are you still playing KoF 2002...........

Haha....I like playing it too....but Im not that good.

As with most games I usually use the female chars.....but Vanessa is AWESOME.......love her style too bad she was better in 2001.

King is good too very well rounded.

Blue Marys style is cool but kinda hard to use.

Angel is cool too since shes got those combos....pretty technical tho so shes hard to use.
ken-sama
I haven't seen a KoF 2003 arcade in my area and it'll be a while till that comes out on the PS2 so I got the next best option, KoF 2002!

I love playing as Orochi Iori, my brother loves coming next to me so I'd get him with a Demon Fryer cancelled into his Maiden Masher then to Saika....... sooo damn sweet! he's just plain bad ass. he takes damage like a bitch tho, but his speed and strength make up for it.

K' is just plain bad ass, his Chain Drive DM is awesome, he throws his sunglasses at you then begins to pummel like a bitch... and he has a cocky walk too, plain bad ass.
Harmo
Yeah Iori is cool......I didnt know he was a good guy :rolling: he looks so evil and all.

K' is cool too but hes kinda hard to use for me.

I forgot who else was there in 2002.

BTW I have all the KoF up to 2001.....all for free... :grin: :grin: and no lag/wait like on PS2 games :rolling: :rolling: suckafish
psycho_bunny
ive never played it.. why dont you give it to me :tongue:
SmellyCat67
Playing Harvest Moon. Stupid hybrids are hard to manage...
maddhatt3r
QUOTE(ken-sama)

\"sono mama shi ne!\"

I too am playing that.

andy really doesn't get the credit he deserves. K' and iori are also great.
Soul Reaver
I'm playing KOF2K1 to 2K3. I just play the roms :naughty: Until they release for Xbox (2K2) that is or till I get a PS2.
I use K'9999, K', Bao, and Ralf for 2K1.
I use K'9999, K', and Angel/Chris of the Flame of Destiny/Yashiro of the Parched Earth/or Yamazaki for 2K2.
I use Kim (D pallette), Iori (leader), and K' (D pallette)/Yamazaki (D pallette)/Ash (C pallette)/Malin (B pallette)/or Hinako in 2K3.

I'm also playing Fatal Frame, Gunvalkyrie, JSRF, R: Racing Evolution, Robotech: Battlecry, and Splinter Cell. But when I say playing for most of those I mean I just still need to finish them. I haven't played most of them for a while now except for Robotech and Splinter Cell.
ken-sama
yeah! KoF gets the love it deserves! K' is just plain bad-ass, his Chain Drive is crazy, "doushite.. hah! he's fuckin' mad.

K9999 is wierd lol, haven't really had time to play as him.

Orochi Iori is my trump card tho, I'll do his unblockable grab then do his Maiden Masher finish. works all the time!

K' leads the team, Andy is my middleman and Iori is my anchor, I like to call them Team Ownage :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

how's 2K3? I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

:EDIT:

@smelly: lol I've stopped playing Harvest Moon :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I'll play it later :bigthumb:
Soul Reaver
Orochi Iori is for chumps. Use the real thing.

2K3 is alot more fast paced. The balance could use some work though. There's some major tier seperations.
ken-sama
I use him cause he's pretty strong and he's damn fast. I can jump around and find me an opening. he takes damage like a bitch tho.
DoTheLive
didn't Iori come out in 95?

like kyo's rival or something :dunno:
ken-sama
QUOTE(DoTheLive)
didn't Iori come out in 95?

like kyo's rival or something :dunno:

yup, Iori is the shit! :bigthumb:
DoTheLive
hell yea he is~!

i haven't played recent KoF... but i still remeber bad ass Iori with his

"corpse" scavenging over drive

does he still have it?
GWing0
PS2: Kamen Rider Faiz, Onimusha 3
psycho_bunny
all on ps2:
vf4 evo (of course)
onimusha 2
ffx-2 (just for kicks)
ken-sama
@DoTheLive: he has his maiden masher :bigthumb: it's great since anytime my brother makes a mistake he pays for it with a maiden masher, too bad Orochi Iori doesn't have the Saika... it be cool to pull his his switching grab -> maiden masher -> saika. Gotta try it with the normal Iori.

@bunny: it'll be 100 years before you can beat me in VF4, Akira & Kage > j00

@GWing: hows Onimusha 3? I was gonna pick up the japanese version but opted to wait for the american release.
Furious Angel
Savage (Europe version)
Gotta love the RTSS
ONi
I just got RE outbreak
so thats the game that im playin atm
its kindof easy/difficult
ken-sama
QUOTE(ONi)
I just got RE outbreak
so thats the game that im playin atm
its kindof easy/difficult

isn't that the online one? how's the online play for it?
GWing0
QUOTE(ken-sama)
@GWing: hows Onimusha 3? I was gonna pick up the japanese version but opted to wait for the american release.

not bad, in fact, i find it's the nicest amg the 3 (the 2nd 1 sux imo).
this time, u can play dual characters. :bigthumb:
ken-sama
ahhh f'real eh, I'll be sure to pick it up. :bigthumb:
psycho_bunny
no way ken, i can kick akira and kage's asses no time with aoi or sarah.. the only that gives me problems at times is brad. and brad's a dick.
ken-sama
brad's a lamer :grin:
psycho_bunny
what... he's the one who gives me most trouble on the hardest levels.... then it goes down to pai pai's dad and for some reason, aoi.

i erased my file all over again :buncry:

:was in a hypnotic state of "let's erase my memory card!":

...and so goes a million hours of hard earned game files...
ken-sama
Brad's too linear, his strings can be easily stopped with a low punch.... I love the priority of the low punch. Whenever he weaves in his combos that's when you attack.

Pai's father, what his name again? he can be annoying. he's quick and strong. since you use Aoi use her reversals and her sweeping roundhouse to keep him away.

I gotta start playing again... probably start playing as Jacky.....
psycho_bunny
..............i know, its just sometimes i get a little sloppy :eek:

dont tell me you never run into little "damnit, why didnt i block that?!?" kind of moments :eyesroll:

else everyone would KNOW youre lying.
maddhatt3r
at the current moment I'm now playing my old dreamcast.

playing the old project justice and power stone 2. great games to play with company.

although the best party game is smash bros. melee.
ken-sama
QUOTE(psycho_bunny)

dont tell me you never run into little \"damnit, why didnt i block that?!?\" kind of moments :eyesroll:

@Bunny: never had that, I rule in this game :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

honestly tho I don't remember such a moment... I played over 3000 matches so it's kinda hard to keep track... probably when I was starting out.

@Madhatter: dude project justice kicked ass! my team was Roy/B. Batsu, Kyosuke, and Momo-chan! Kyosuke has a pretty sick double team super.
Linky04
I'm playing Harvest Moon, but I've been busy and haven't played for 2 weeks... :buncry:
ken-sama
QUOTE(Linky04)
I'm playing Harvest Moon, but I've been busy and haven't played for 2 weeks... :buncry:

same... ever since I got crimson sea 2 and KoF..
maddhatt3r
QUOTE(ken-sama)
QUOTE(psycho_bunny)

dont tell me you never run into little \"damnit, why didnt i block that?!?\" kind of moments :eyesroll:

@Bunny: never had that, I rule in this game :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

honestly tho I don't remember such a moment... I played over 3000 matches so it's kinda hard to keep track... probably when I was starting out.

@Madhatter: dude project justice kicked ass! my team was Roy/B. Batsu, Kyosuke, and Momo-chan! Kyosuke has a pretty sick double team super.

I like akira, edge, and kurouw/hayato/ran.

still haven't decided on that last character.
ken-sama
Momo! I love her combos! :bigthumb:
maddhatt3r
QUOTE(ken-sama)
Momo! I love her combos! :bigthumb:

really nice combos.
ken-sama
I took my cousin out to the arcades this morning and I was surprised to hear that she plays video games.... a lot! she whooped me good on soul calbur 2 and she's a pretty good Initial D player, I still owned her tho tongue.gif
ken-sama
I'm currently playing Fight Night! this game fucking owns :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
BOSS
Ninja Gaiden, the 5th level is hard...
ddrtrent
hitman 2. replaying it getting ready for part 3
Furious Angel
I'm playing Savage: The Battle for Newerth demo

Got retail otw in the mail.

Anyway, I'm totally pluging the forum there
and UF new site too.
rinkan9
Final Fantasy VIII, I need to finish these RPG's....so far only FF7 was ever completed
SmellyCat67
VIII was such a waste of my time. I got to the end and decided not to fight the final boss. :rolling:

The only reason to play it was to see the guys that were SO GAY.
Moltres
Computer: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne,Darkages
Playstation: Final Fantasy Tactics
Playstation 2: Naruto,Wild arms 3
rumble fish
I was playing seiken densetsu 3 for like, I dunno, the 20th time or something. :eyesroll: :rolling:
Now I'm playing chrono trigger for the...er...5th time I guess? I've never completed the game until the last time I played. :rolling:

I wanna play xenogears all over again but I threw my last memory card away long ago... :rolling: Ah well, I seriously dun have time for video games anyway.
ciahcra
onimusha 3!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

i bought so many new games, but don't have free time to play it!! :buncry: :buncry:
RedemptionDenied
I picked up Final Fantasy X again today. I'm a hardcore RPG player and I'm going for 100% in that damned game. Played some Blitzball, killed some malboros and laughed at Tidus for being such a crap character :bigthumb:
SmellyCat67
QUOTE(rumble fish)
I was playing seiken densetsu 3 for like, I dunno, the 20th time or something. :eyesroll:  :rolling:
Now I'm playing chrono trigger for the...er...5th time I guess?  I've never completed the game until the last time I played. :rolling:

Chrono Trigger... That is one of my favorite games... I should play that again. The last time I played, I think my best team was... Chrono, Marle, and Ayla. I miss that game...

@RD: I didn't like that game's story too much. And yeah, I didn't like Tidus. Or Kimari. Or Yuna.
RedemptionDenied
QUOTE(SmellyCat67)
@RD: I didn't like that game's story too much. And yeah, I didn't like Tidus. Or Kimari. Or Yuna.

Yeah, I never really liked any FFs story since Final Fantasy 7.
clementine_dream
QUOTE(RedemptionDenied)
QUOTE(SmellyCat67)

Yeah, I never really liked any FFs story since Final Fantasy 7.

Final Fantasy VII is the best :bigthumb: even though i only played from VI onwards (which i probably would've finished if the computer didn't die :mad: ). I can't really compare VII to the others before it (technological leaps and such), but the ones thereafter..... VII wins hands down. And Cloud is the coolest facking character..... Sephiroth second.... then maybe the Shinra boys lol :rolling: ..... Squall is just a big girl's blouse :bigthumb: (sorry ladies :bowdown: )
RedemptionDenied
Yeah, FF7 is one of the most amazing games ever. I've been discussing the story on another forum for a while and it's amazing how much there is. So many little bits you miss. It has the deepest story any game has had and in many ways more than any book or movie I have read/seen.

Cloud kicks ass but everyone loves a bad guy so Sephi is my fave :bigthumb:
Moltres
FF7 > all FFS
Its the best series of all Final Fantasy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.