Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what will you say if you wanna marry tomiko van ?
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Anonymoush
what will you do and say to tomiko van if you wanna marry her ?:bowdown:

what will you say if she refuse you ?:tear:

what will you say if she agree ?:grin:

inFinity-
QUOTE(Anonymoush)
what will you do and say to tomiko van if you wanna marry her ?:bowdown:

what will you say if she agree ?:grin:

what do u mean, "if"???

:tongue:
Elijah
erm, uhh ... er, ... w-w-ould y-you ............ *HICCUP!* :eek: :rolling:

refuse: uuh, ok .. bye *sniffle*
agree: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *jumps around*

Note: this isn't exactly what I would do :grin:
unwanted-fan
hi elijah ^^
asuka
i actually be too scared to say anything
not really interested anyway
rather stay a fan than a fanatic
:bowdown: :bowdown:
kamuinosekai
I had a dream about this once, it was really really corny and the sad part is i actually remember what happened, i just woke up before i got an answer. It had "mahou no kotoba" in the background and everything, 8)
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(kamuinosekai)
I had a dream about this once, it was really really corny and the sad part is i actually remember what happened, i just woke up before i got an answer. It had "mahou no kotoba" in the background and everything,  8)

XDDD
SilverAutomatic
"Mahou no kotoba?" - duh...

I won't get rejected, lmao.
davus0
"Get on."
hekio
She is already mine so yeah.. no need to have to ask again biggrin.gif
ainouta
you poor poor people hehe

*kills everybody and kicks all the corpses* :rocket::rocket::rocket:

NOW SHE WILL MARRY ME!!
SilverAutomatic
*stands up and brushes himself off*

:lol: Bullet Proof vest. Don't leave home without it.

EDIT: Why are they shooting each other in the back? lmao
Tape
as a person she gives me much more motivation from afar, and I wouldn't marry her because I would just hinder her progress smile.gif
ainouta
her progress will increase 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x(with a google more zeros) if she marries me XD
infiltrate
Wow, I would never be able to think of what to say to her... >_<
muckyfingers
i'd be like, you have two choices: either you marry me or i marry you smile.gif
tomikolover
I wouldn't ask her to marry me , because I'm a girl and straight. But I would ask her if she would like to hook up with me ! smile.gif (I go both ways for her :wink: )
DAIs Apprentice
@tlover
:rolling:

banchan... :oops:

uhmm... mellow.gif

mahou no kotoba??? :foxtt:
lone-wolf
i would say:
cant u see that i NEED YOUR LOVE? the road ahead of us may not be easy, but lets wade through this DEEP FOREST, till we find a NEW WORLD, a world that belongs just to the both of us.
at the BREAK OF DAWN, i wanna be next to you, singing u a TRUE SONG from the bottom of my heart, MAHOU NO KOTABA. dont u ever say FAREWELL to me till we both die and meet again at the GATES OF HEAVEN.
PLS MARRY ME

i think it probably belongs to the other thread but hey, it works here doesn't it?
DAIs Apprentice
nice hehehe :twisted:
jayacr
QUOTE(heart_break)
i would say:  
                cant u see that i NEED YOUR LOVE? the road ahead of us may not be easy, but lets wade through this DEEP FOREST, till we find a NEW WORLD, a world that belongs just to the both of us.
at the BREAK OF DAWN, i wanna be next to you, singing u a TRUE SONG from the bottom of my heart, MAHOU NO KOTABA. dont u ever say FAREWELL to me till we both die and meet again at the GATES OF HEAVEN.
PLS MARRY ME

i think it probably belongs to the other thread but hey, it works here doesn't it?

Awesome...

laugh.gif
small_saint
i love u.
Soul Reaver
"I'm twelve inches when flaccid. *wink*" but in japanese.
muckyfingers
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)
"I'm twelve inches when flaccid.  *wink*" but in japanese.

ruthless man lol
DAIs Apprentice
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)

ur baaaad :devil:
yuubae
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)

:rolling: laugh.gif :rolling: laugh.gif :rolling: laugh.gif :rolling:

You could easily leave poor Ban-chan speechless.
jayacr
I would tell her... that she is the most amazing and gorgeous woman alive on earth... and that if she marry me i would become a living God for a bunch of freaks gathering at a website named DAIFOruM.COM

laugh.gif

If that doesn´t work i would tell her that i have thirteen inches when flacid... (i win by one inch soul reaver).
kirei_lanford
ill wont say anything first...
ill just have to stare deep to her eyes :shock:
and after she've been defeated and turn away his face, i ll just grab her body!! and press her body towards me 8)
and then ill say "please my goddess,, marry me" gently to her ears
by that time i should grab her shoulders and look her closer until Ban have blushes in her face :oops:
and after that...

after that,... :roll: probably ill get a handmark in my face with ban-chan saying "who are you, you filthy bastard? Please go away don't touch me kyaaa", before she ran away tongue.gif
avan_piper
i'm a girl so cant say much here BUT

i dont mind her being my step sis LOL....
jabig
Ur.. I'm not a romantic guy and I'm too shy to ask her to marry me.
The best way for me is pointing a gun at her and say " Honey, you have to come with me.. NOW" simply as that. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Soul Reaver
QUOTE(jabig)
The best way for me is pointing a gun at her and say " Honey, you have to come with me.. NOW"     simply as that. laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:
Mind as well go Terminator with that line... "Come with me if you want to live."
Ignorance
or better yet, "come with me or UF gets it!" throw in the guilt factor and Tomiko is mine XD
jayacr
Tomiko van is mine... i have seen that online somewhere...
ainouta
QUOTE(Ignorance)
or better yet, "come with me or UF gets it!" throw in the guilt factor and Tomiko is mine XD

SHUDDAP IGGY U HURT MY FEELINGS T_T

:buncry:
sea-anemones
what word... (kiss me hold me tight forever )....
ainouta
QUOTE(jayacr)
Tomiko van is mine... i have seen that online somewhere...

its my website ^.^
www.tomikovanismine.com
Dinaluban61
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)
QUOTE(jabig)
The best way for me is pointing a gun at her and say " Honey, you have to come with me.. NOW"     simply as that. laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:
Mind as well go Terminator with that line... "Come with me if you want to live."

Oh my gosh, hahaha, that was so funny. I can actually picture it.

Hmm, to answer the question... Though I used to picture asking to marry her many times in the past, I still don't know how I would go about it. I mean, I'm not romantic either and I usually stumble on my own words. Hmm...actually I wouldn't ask to marry her, I'd prolly think I'd lose the old Ban-chan or what not and that I'd be a fine still admiring from afar. I mean, "all the fun is in the chase" as they say. Though I still agree that there are good things about marriage. But then again, this could be because of my self-defeating personality. Sigh...

Haha, btw, you guys have very vivid imaginations... *dodges rockets* And I can see UF is not giving up to the rest without a fight. *raises white flag*
ainouta
QUOTE(Dinaluban61)

Haha, btw, you guys have very vivid imaginations... *dodges rockets* And I can see UF is not giving up to the rest without a fight. *raises white flag*

U BETCHA I DO!
My Super Duper Master Plan "banchan WILL marry me" is now on its way hehe
lone-wolf
haha, the rest aint gonna rest on our laurels too!
HooOOOoo, competition among fellow forumers, my adrenalin is pumping!
jayacr
yeap its that website... its been a while since i enter for the last time... great work ainouta.

I wonder if somebody actually tried to pump the big question to Banchan...

I was watching the last live with some friends this last friday and one of them said that Ryo should have taken advantage of the last conciert, send everything to hell and kiss van after the last song... then other said that Dai sama got jelous... push Ryo appart and kiss Van himself... and finally we have a line of all the guys of the band trying to kiss her good bye...
davus0
QUOTE(Dinaluban61)
QUOTE(Soul Reaver)
QUOTE(jabig)

Oh my gosh, hahaha, that was so funny. I can actually picture it.

Hmm, to answer the question... Though I used to picture asking to marry her many times in the past, I still don't know how I would go about it. I mean, I'm not romantic either and I usually stumble on my own words. Hmm...actually I wouldn't ask to marry her, I'd prolly think I'd lose the old Ban-chan or what not and that I'd be a fine still admiring from afar. I mean, "all the fun is in the chase" as they say. Though I still agree that there are good things about marriage. But then again, this could be because of my self-defeating personality. Sigh...

I agree. But asking Tomiko to marry you is kind of self-defeating anyway. It's like never auditioning for any role except one that was expressly designed for someone else.

Besides her Dad will get you
Kyo Kusanagi
I like such topics so much biggrin.gif
Well, I' m pretty shy when it comes to confess my feelings to a girl I like, and if I was about to make such a propose to Tomiko I would feel awfully embarassed...but when I take courage, I take courage, so I' d probably end hugging her and whispering "Ban-Chan, I love you...would you marry me?".
If she said no I would be speechless for a while and then I would babble something like "Ah...okay...so maybe we' re not supposed to share our entire lives...good luck" and go away sadly.
If she said yes I would look at her eyes, say "I' m gonna be the happiest man on Earth from now on...I love you" and kiss her passionately happy.gif
sea-anemones
UF, hopefully i can attend your wedding some da tongue.gif..
kamuinosekai
Mmmmm...I'd sing my song to her...my super secret song that no one will ever hear, except Tomiko-sama. I'd sing her THAT song. And the rest is in my mind, I don't want anyone to take my genius idea!

If my song didn't work, I'd break out into "Shining over You" by Hyde, but I'd add my own touch to it of course. happy.gif Good song.
Aiz
QUOTE(heart_break)
i would say:
PLS MARRY ME

~~~~~~~~~~
This is really goooood!!!!!!!!!
I would also say....Tomiko Van...you are my goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my deity, my lady, my fairy.........please......with the Words of magic....Would you marry me, honey?...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.