Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is your most hated Anime character?
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
TabriyRicky

Hi friends,
I used to watch lots of anime since my childhood; so far I have quite a few hated characters in anime. Therefore Lambo (younger) from KHR is the most hated. Because he is sort of the worst little monster you can imagine. The type of little monster you see at restaurants shattering and running around abandoned and you just desire to horse whip the parents.
Which is yours?

HeartlessCloud
Naruto. And I have never seen an episode of that show.
Stovila
Mr. Satan - Dragon Ball...
KaedeRachel
I love watching Seto No Hanayome, but I hate the character of Nakajima Octopus. The reason is he is pretty much a hopeless character and I hate his voice as well.
oasis_heart3
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ Jan 19 2012, 10:38 PM) *

Hey now. Naruto is just the new Dragonball Z: decent (but SUPER overhyped) characters and fight scenes. And way too many rabid fanboys.
lanfix
Admiral Kizaru of One Piece
actually I hate all admirals, except Aokiji.

and Naruto too. I also never watched it.
Daish
what lol! your responses are invalid since you never watched naruto!!

though yes he is annoying!

actually bleach is the new DBZ
lanfix
^ I cannot watch or read it cos he looks annoying rolling.gif
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Jan 24 2012, 01:56 AM) *

QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ Jan 19 2012, 10:38 PM) *

Hey now. Naruto is just the new Dragonball Z: decent (but SUPER overhyped) characters and fight scenes. And way too many rabid fanboys.
I can't stand any anime that's driven by annoying characters and ridiculous fight scenes. Give me a real story and endearing characters over any of that shonen anime nonsense.
PattyMacon
For me probably Satan from DB, he is such an annoying character especially his voice OMG…….
kamuinosekai
Any character voiced by Aya Hirano. dry.gif Everyone says she's the best seiyuu but she's annoying as fuck. I just watched death note for the first time a few months ago and oh the agony every time she had a line. If the story was as good, I would've quit the show after the first appearance.
spring summer
My most hated anime character is Shou Tucker. I never forgive him because he transmuted his daughter and dog.
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(spring summer @ Feb 8 2012, 02:03 AM) *

My most hated anime character is Shou Tucker. I never forgive him because he transmuted his daughter and dog.

Props for this choice. He's also the character that single-handedly managed to permanently engrave FMA into my mind,

QUOTE(kamuinosekai @ Jan 31 2012, 01:11 PM) *

Any character voiced by Aya Hirano. dry.gif Everyone says she's the best seiyuu but she's annoying as fuck. I just watched death note for the first time a few months ago and oh the agony every time she had a line. If the story was as good, I would've quit the show after the first appearance.

Ahaha, yes. Her voice is what I imagine hell to be like; a place where only she is speaking to you.
kamuinosekai
That sounds about right, well said heartless. rolling.gif
billyjady
Actually “Captain Mayuri kurotsuchi” (Bleach) I Don't Like the way he snacks Namur his own lieutenant.
Rei13
lol it's been awhile, and it's still...

KAGOME rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif

lol shou tucker is a pretty good one though =___=

still...

KAGOME rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rolling.gif
FernyVolmet
Mine is Sakura Haruno, because she is really rude and also really annoying in the beginning of Naruto series. I was realized that her character is continuing to grow as a strong feminine character in the series.
tulron41
All the characters from death note. actually. to be more specific the two main ones light and L or whatever. i hate them
tommyred
Sakura Haruno of Naruto anime series, I hate her attitude.
BlackNight
Pikachu from Pokemon series, I’m really annoying with him, I just hate that character.
Venus Charm
I have a lot in my mind but Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto is the most hated character out of all.
ralph_caoile
umi!
ralph_caoile
IPB Image
Sulisunil
Black Star - Soul Eater is one of my most hated anime character ever, I really hate the way he moves on..
BoxyFruitty
I really hate Johto saga from Pokemon because he's just disgusting me.
ralph_caoile
Why? I think no saga from Pokemon is boring.
Cardea
Sarue Mitsuki.

Please die.
(Sadly, as expected from the development of the show, he didn't.)

Or Saika Totsuka. Close battle.

~toodles
Serolf
Not really an anime character per say...

but I'd like to meet the creator of Hatsune Miku...

...and end his/her career.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.