Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Van's Kanji Lyrics [Request]
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
AtsutoMiyazaki
can anyone find all Tomiko Van's all song lyrics in kanji??
really appreciate it biggrin.gif
AtsutoMiyazaki
QUOTE(lanfix @ Dec 16 2011, 06:20 PM) *

LoL thx for the llink.. but mellow.gif
i cnt take the lyrics back... *sobsob*
any where more?>>
oasis_heart3
Unfortunately, most sites are starting to use Flash format when they post lyrics. That means you can't copy/paste them anymore, so the lyrics are more like "image scans". I guess they're doing it as a way to "copyright" the lyrics? (Which is DUMB, because people can still type them out and re-post them on their own.)

Anyway, here you go. Typed, kanji lyrics of Van's songs can be found here:
http://www.qqlrc.com/musiclist/ojwf.htm

It's a Chinese site...so there might be an occassional mistake where they used the Chinese kanji instead. But, 99% of the time, they're pretty accurate.
AtsutoMiyazaki
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Dec 17 2011, 11:16 PM) *

Unfortunately, most sites are starting to use Flash format when they post lyrics. That means you can't copy/paste them anymore, so the lyrics are more like "image scans". I guess they're doing it as a way to "copyright" the lyrics? (Which is DUMB, because people can still type them out and re-post them on their own.)

Anyway, here you go. Typed, kanji lyrics of Van's songs can be found here:
http://www.qqlrc.com/musiclist/ojwf.htm

It's a Chinese site...so there might be an occassional mistake where they used the Chinese kanji instead. But, 99% of the time, they're pretty accurate.

LoL!! buno.gif
Oasis_heart3!!! i love ur site!! (the globemoon site)
tons(s) of dai!!
i luvluvluv dai more when i found ur site!! totally luv-ed it
(heart)

thx for the link biggrin.gif
Im malaysian-born-chinese so language is not a problem..
thx LoL!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.