Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from California!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Newtype
Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for years now, and I finally decided to just join already. :] I'm 24 years old and I'm currently studying at a university of law in California. This summer, I'll be staying in Tokyo for one month. It's my first time to Japan, so definitely exciting times up ahead. biggrin.gif

My hobby is casual web design. I have a very small DAI fansite called One or Eight. It does not have much information on it yet, but I will work on it slowly when I have free time. I really appreciate this forum and the DAI fansites already online for the extensive content they have. The jpop blogs and journals that I read rarely ever report on DAI (I wish they would!), so you guys are my main source of DAI news! :3

I look forward to meeting more fans and being more active here. Treat me kindly! cheers.gif

Edit// Also, who could I PM for a username change? I decided to try using my real name, which I don't usually do for online, but I realize I'm just too uncomfortable with it. Since I'm new and no one knows me yet, I think it's the best time to ask, if I could.
Cardea

helloooo!!

So lurker ey?
That kinda means you've been stalking us foxgoggles.gif ?
That's kinky. I like it.

(If you're not SERIOUSLY creeped out by this point then I much work much harder to perfect my tom foolery.)

~Toodles
lanfix
Hello! biggrin.gif
about changing username, try tell the moderators maybe they can help
mavrick_45
WELCOME!
wavey.gif

Im Mav, from Illinois
resident 'old man'

Im afraid one of the other members of the administration team will have to help you with
you name change. I am currently unable to access the site control panel sad.gif
Newtype
QUOTE(Cardea @ Apr 3 2011, 01:56 AM) *

(If you're not SERIOUSLY creeped out by this point then I much work much harder to perfect my tom foolery.)

Not at all. It takes a lot of weird me out. haha.

QUOTE(lanfix @ Apr 3 2011, 08:59 AM) *

Hello! biggrin.gif
about changing username, try tell the moderators maybe they can help

Hello! wavey.gif Thanks, I will look for them.

QUOTE(mavrick_45 @ Apr 3 2011, 09:25 AM) *

Im Mav, from Illinois
resident 'old man'

Old man = wise & mature, ne? wink.gif
tulron41
Welcome to the forums. It's a nice community here and a great way to stay up to date with dai news.

I'm the guy who always has something to say but 99.9% of the time completely pointless :-p

Hey i'm 24 too and i'm studying to be an accountant in new york.

If you change your name you will forever be known to me as Amy. (weird enough for ya?)
mavrick_45

[quote name='mavrick_45' post='443493' date='Apr 3 2011, 09:25 AM']
Im Mav, from Illinois
resident 'old man'
[/quote]
[/quote]

wise? yes

mature?.....hehehehe cool.gif no
HeartlessCloud
Welcome to the boards! Always great to have a new member on board, especially if they've been lurking (usually people lurk because I'm so cool it kind of intimidates them...yeah). Hope you have fun participating.

Send a PM to Stovila and he will get it changed for you. I'll give him a heads up when I talk to him.

QUOTE(Amy @ Apr 3 2011, 05:32 PM) *
QUOTE(mavrick_45 @ Apr 3 2011, 09:25 AM) *

Im Mav, from Illinois
resident 'old man'

Dude she's totally into you! rolling.gif
mavrick_45
IPB Image
Stovila
LOL Mav... wise, mature and so goodlooking smile.gif

Amy, depends on how pretty you are, I'd change you to everything you want cool.gif
Daiforum yookozo
Newtype
LOL. You are all hilarious, and I love it. foxxd.gif Thanks for the welcomes, Tulron, HeartlessCloud, and Stovila!
virilevocalist
Hello and welcome!

W00t! Another Cali DAI fan!

I guess I'd be the resident drunk/music-fiend. dunno.gif

"Wild-Seven"... Is that a Battle Royale 2 reference? 0.o
yuubae
Sayin' my hello and welcome. foxhi.gif I lurked too before I joined. smile.gif
mavrick_45
Its been almost 10 years but im pretty sure I didnt lurk, I just signed up
possibly dunno.gif
Cardea

^ Mav, you don't have to lie to kick it..

~Toodles
mavrick_45
ohmy.gif
SSJ Jup81
Nice to meet you. and welcome. wavey.gif I hope you enjoy it here. smile.gif How long have you been stalking...I mean lurking the board. tongue.gif
Newtype
Hi virilevocalist, Yuubae, Cardea, and SSJ! Yes, it is a Battle Royale reference! I like how it's a play on mild sevens. I occasionally visited over the last few years, mostly for DAI news. All the jpop news sources I frequent don't cover DAI very much. sad.gif DAI Forum has always had the good stuff first.
peach
welcome to DAI forum!! biggrin.gif

oh...i like your site...i think I'll join it! ^^

see ya around
Newtype
Yay~ thanks peach! And I like your signature banner! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.