Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone remember me? S:
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Toodles
hahaha, hiii! smile.gif i don't know if anyone remembers me, but yeah. i am back, because i randomly looked through my old cd's, found dai, and went on an insane listening binge. i really missed daiforum! i have kept in touch with some forumers over the years, but it's not the same as being in the forum with them, right? tongue.gif

anyway, hello again daiforum! i missed you wavey.gif
Yahiko
never heard of you
Toodles
QUOTE(Yahiko @ Dec 13 2010, 03:52 PM) *

never heard of you

funny... i've heard of you rolling.gif
virilevocalist
i see you on facebook haha
Yahiko
tudous tongue.gif
Toodles
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Dec 13 2010, 06:20 PM) *

i see you on facebook haha

hahaha! i see you too! tongue.gif you haven't changed a bit rolling.gif
mavrick_45
heeeeeeeey! wavey.gif
oasis_heart3
Hey! Welcome back! =D
(Although, weren't you here a few months ago? This isn't your first visit to the forums this year, right?

Not that it matters. Welcome back. xD)
Toodles
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Dec 14 2010, 04:38 PM) *

(Although, weren't you here a few months ago? This isn't your first visit to the forums this year, right?

haha, i have lurked on and off this past year.. i just gave that away once or twice earlier. unsure.gif
ANNA
WELCOME BACK Toodles!!!! wavey.gif wavey.gif wavey.gif
Cardea

Toooodles!!

No need to fear!! I have kept you alive by spamming your' name in every post I ever make!!

<3! Welcome back!

~Toodles
Toodles
hahahahaha!

thank you guys! wavey.gif
Tangerine Dreamer
wavey.gif Hello hello
cakos
another DAI ghost like me?
inuchan
yup, Toodles, and Cakos, I remember you too! wavey.gif

Guess I've become a ghost myself too....
yuubae
Too-chan! I haven't seen/talked to you in forever! I disappeared for a few years myself.
Toodles
QUOTE(yuubae @ May 8 2011, 07:20 PM) *

Too-chan! I haven't seen/talked to you in forever! I disappeared for a few years myself.

Haha omg yuubae-chan! did you just come back? Cuz if we came back at around the same time, that would be crazy awesome smile.gif
virilevocalist
Not on fb anymore, Toodles? ohmy.gif
Toodles
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ May 9 2011, 02:11 AM) *

Not on fb anymore, Toodles? ohmy.gif

LOL long story.

I lost a bet so I had to deactivate my facebook for a couple months. foxconfused.gif Truthfully, it's kinda hard to be without it. ;x

Why? Stalking, virile? ohmy.gif
virilevocalist
QUOTE(Toodles @ May 8 2011, 11:15 PM) *

Why? Stalking, virile? ohmy.gif

AW HELLS YEAH, lol!

But nah, I just saw fluctuation on the number of friends displayed on my fb page, and I noticed your listing didn't show up on Stov and me's mutual friends list. So I guess I've been stalking Stov, lol ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

But I've noticed a lot of people deactivating their accounts recently. A bunch of my highschool friends did it to protest some privacy violations or something, and a few other people I know did it to either "get off the grid" or to cut down on distractions and become more productive. tongue.gif
yuubae
QUOTE(Toodles @ May 8 2011, 11:15 PM) *

Haha omg yuubae-chan! did you just come back? Cuz if we came back at around the same time, that would be crazy awesome smile.gif

I came back literally right after the New Year...just in time for DAI's new album. X3 Close enough. ohmy.gif

We must keep in touch! I guess facebook's the way to do it nowadays.
Stovila
I heard that virille...

Regarding privacy, people need to realize how to use public social media network before blaming the media itself for every crap happens with their privacy life...

And toochan... I bet you forgetting me already ;(
HeartlessCloud
Welcome back, Toodles (five months late)! I remember you. Glad to have you back, now DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN.

QUOTE(cakos @ Mar 4 2011, 11:39 AM) *

another DAI ghost like me?
You guys are popping up everywhere lately...

QUOTE(Stovila @ May 11 2011, 02:25 AM) *
Regarding privacy, people need to realize how to use public social media network before blaming the media itself for every crap happens with their privacy life...
Facebook is pretty notorious for privacy violations...
Toodles
QUOTE(Stovila @ May 11 2011, 01:25 AM) *

Hell no ;( I always remembered you ;x

QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ May 13 2011, 08:24 AM) *

Welcome back, Toodles (five months late)! I remember you. Glad to have you back, now DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN.

Lol thank you! I'm not planning to anytime soon, unless it's to "secretly watch"people ph34r.gif
Stovila
QUOTE(Toodles @ May 14 2011, 01:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Stovila @ May 11 2011, 01:25 AM) *

Hell no ;( I always remembered you ;x

Bull.... you only remember R_____Y
Toodles
LOLOL ^ please sad.gif let us talk it outt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.