Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Movie You Ever Saw
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Screenplay
zany003
a couple weeks ago, i had a conversation with some people over our favorite movies--really easy to think of good movies.

which led to asking--"what's the worst movie you ever saw?"

and... yeah, it took me a while to think of a few.

off the top of my head, i can only come up with:

Blood the Last Vampire (live action with girl from My Sassy Girl)

and

American version of My Sassy Girl

there may be more, but hard for me to recall.

so, yours?
mavrick_45
The Illusionist
REPO: A Genetic Opera
Bratz
Transformers 2
G.I.Joe Rise of Cobra

EDIT

those are ones Ive seen.
there are movies that I know are so horrible I wont even watch them
zany003
yeah, same here with the whole avoiding movies that already have a bad rep.

but... what did you not like about The Illusionist?
HeartlessCloud
Transformers 2.
clementine_dream
Tekken live action.

I mean you get a film that's so bad it's good (Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat 1 & 2) but this one doesn't even try. It's just... bad. I haven't even seen DBZ live action yet.
virilevocalist
wow, I can't believe I haven't posted here....

First of all, let me just say that one of the things on my bucket list is to finish all the films listed on http://www.badmovies.org/movies/
oasis_heart3
Cabin Fever. It was a "horror" movie that was more disgusting and stupid than anything else. And the ending was DUMB. They tried to make it funny at the end, but it was out of place because nothing else in the movie was funny AND that scene made no sense at all.

And um, mavrick....why were you watching a Bratz film? >.>
mavrick_45
mellow.gif why? well....uh.....

*runs away*

Ice Station Zebra = horrible movie
cakos
how could I remember they were so bad
clementine_dream
QUOTE(mavrick_45 @ Sep 30 2010, 04:01 PM) *

*runs away*

He meant to say he was watching it with his niece/nephew.

That's what I say, gets me off the hook every ti... oh wait. Damn.

Uhhh Hannah Montana's a good film if you wanna check it out mav....

*runs away*
mavrick_45
QUOTE(clementine_dream @ Nov 18 2010, 06:35 AM) *

QUOTE(mavrick_45 @ Sep 30 2010, 04:01 PM) *

*runs away*

He meant to say he was watching it with his niece/nephew.

That's what I say, gets me off the hook every ti... oh wait. Damn.

Uhhh Hannah Montana's a good film if you wanna check it out mav....

*runs away*

actually
I sometimes download movies at random
this time it was a mistake
Cardea

That's just what you want us to "think" Mav!
It's ok, don't get embarrassed. I still sneak in a episode of teletubbies every now and then.

The Live action of DBZ was a complete mockery, so it's probably best you never saw Clem..

Toodles~
clementine_dream
Well if DBZ is really that bad, I need to watch it. Without expectations...

... and so I can point and laugh all the way through.

@mav: I seem to recall actually watching Bratz, just out of curiosity (it was for my niece, seriously). I didn't last five minutes.

Ok we'll stop talking about Bratz now. Eheh.
mavrick_45
QUOTE(clementine_dream @ Nov 18 2010, 08:14 PM) *

Ok we'll stop talking about Bratz now. Eheh.

yes.gif
clementine_dream
Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

What a waste of a film! I know it's for kids but come on, there's hardly any soul in the film, therefore I just didn't really care for the Pevensies or throwaway side stories. I feel betrayed.

Disney should have stuck with this.

It is amusing though, how Caspian loses his accent in this film. ohmy.gif
Tangerine Dreamer
Wow, really? Of all of the Chronicles of Narnia movies, the preview for this one actually intrigued me. I never read the books, though of course I always heard about how good they were. That's too bad.

The last movie I saw was "True Grit," so I don't really have anything to add to a "Worst Movie You Ever Saw" thread. biggrin.gif Although "Paranormal Activity" is pretty damn high up there, what a boring movie -- NOTHING HAPPENS UNTIL THE LAST 30 SECONDS.
EienDAIfan5d9
^Haha, definitely agree on Paranormal Activity. My friends and I watch it just to make fun of it. "Oh, oh, what's going to happen tonight?! OH MY GOD THE DOOR MOVED THREE INCHES TO THE RIGHT! How scary!!"

I don't have a huge list of horrible movies, but one of the worst is "Thankskilling". My roommate and I watched it on Netflix a few months ago and let me tell you, this movie is so horrible it's actually good. rolling.gif Anyone looking to laugh at a movie because it's so bad should definitely look this movie up. Bring over a few friends; makes for a good time.
deathangel
ha, i never really watch or into western/Hollywoods movies, but i do agree on the DBZ. its simply terribe, thinking of it now even make me laugh...*shrug*
mavrick_45
The Beach - I watched once back in 2000 or so, forgot how bad it was apparently and watched it again recently. yeah its pretty bad
clementine_dream
QUOTE(Tangerine Dreamer @ Jan 30 2011, 06:17 AM) *

Wow, really? Of all of the Chronicles of Narnia movies, the preview for this one actually intrigued me. I never read the books, though of course I always heard about how good they were. That's too bad.

Yeah the trailer was promising... until they released the extended trailer. By then I was like, 'uh oh.'
Aslan and Jadis should've had more screen time, even though the witch wasn't technically in it. There's a scene at the end of the film that almost justifies the time spent watching the... rest of the film. One of my most (and by most I mean least) favourite moments is when that irritating melodramatic guy (some lord?) says the word 'evil.' Or something else in a melodramatic tone. Which is every time.

Can I nominate a film in the category of 'Worst film you will never see. Ever' ?

The Beiber flick. Riiight?
Tangerine Dreamer
QUOTE(clementine_dream @ Feb 20 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Can I nominate a film in the category of 'Worst film you will never see. Ever' ?

It's called the Razzies. tongue.gif
clementine_dream
Ah so it is. rolling.gif
Oasis
Dog Trouble.

This "movie" is roughly 45 minutes long. It's set in modern day time. The main character's friend was part of one of the Indian tribes (not sure which) Anyway, his friend holds up his poorly made construction paper "amulet" and says in a voice trying SO hard to be mystical "The next thing you see ... is what... you'll BE."

Anyway, the kid sees a dog. Next morning, he wakes up and is a dog. Anyway, there's a bunch of lame "adventures" that you'd think was amusing but really wasn't. At some point he meets up with some homeless guy who's talking to him to cheer himself up. He carried on about how his day "was so awful. ... I know, I'll name you Awful!"

So then after some more ultra lame adventures with Awful the dog for about five minutes, he suddenly poofs human again.
HeartlessCloud
Oasis, drunk posting your screenplay ideas is not cool. rolling.gif

Edit: Whups, wrong Oasis. o_o"
TabriyRicky
Well I will never forget the worst movie experience, because when I was younger for the very first time my dad took me to a movie called Frankenweinie. It was the dumbest movie ever I watched so far.
EL-g
machine girl
Kyle2012
The worst movie Iíve seen is avatar the last airbender, I had lots of hopes before the release but after watching I was totally disappointed and it was a total waste of watching it.
cuteelina
Piranha 3D is the worst movie I have ever seen. I hate this movie because this movie doesnít have any interesting scenes.
IPB Image
mavrick_45
QUOTE(TabriyRicky @ Jan 18 2012, 05:05 AM) *

Well I will never forget the worst movie experience, because when I was younger for the very first time my dad took me to a movie called Frankenweinie. It was the dumbest movie ever I watched so far.

aw man, really? Ive only seen it once and that was at least 20 years ago so I remember nothing about it
Venus Charm
Chronicle. I thought it was going to be an awesome movie, but instead turned out to be a distasteful. The plot-line is really stupid, the acting is bad and nothing made sense. Basically it is the Worst Movie EVER!
ralph_caoile
I don't know if Anaconda and the search for the Blood Orchid is, though I might have enjoyed some parts of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.