Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banchan's 2010 Birthday Project
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ANNA
It's long time we didn't organize something all together to celebrate Ban-chan's birthday!! buno.gif

For her next b-day (01.09.2010) I would like to send her our messages. As we did in 2005 (take a look HERE and HERE) we could write a collective message with all our names or each of us could write own little message and then send them all together.

Now the problem is WHERE to post it? since official BBS's closed? foxwhat.gif

There are:

DO AS Official myspace --> we could post our message as comment on It or send It by mail

DO AS Official youtube channel --> post it as comment to their video?

Any other suggestion? unsure.gif

EDIT: as Broken_Dust suggested we have decided to make a collage of all of us! So everybody take a picture of themselves with their name/nationality/age and a message for Ban-chan and send to me for now.

LIST:
Anna/Italy/29
Anozi Mada/ Indonesia/19
Christian/Indonesia/ 19
Jon/American/17
Ali/Saudi Arabia/20
Ira/ Indonesia /18
Aiz/Philippines/18
Krizell/Philippines/19
Mikel/Basque/22
Elliot Su/Taiwanese American/Live in New York/23
Bree/USA/24
Jonathan/ Philippines /15
Chan/Indonesia/19
Tiffany/USA/20
David Chan/Malaysia/30
Alex / Illinois (USA) / 26
Juliana/Brazil/16
Robert Ramnauth/New York (USA)/22
Marc/Florida (USA)/23
Engel /Panama/22
Andressa/ Brazil/ 19
Joe/Mongolian/16
kamuinosekai
I got the wrong idea reading the title...

I though oh man did I have the wrong idea rolleyes.gif
oasis_heart3
Your PM box might get overflooded, don't you think? Wouldn't it be better if people posted here, if they want to join in? Just a thought. =)

Anyway, count me in. (^^) And I'm not sure where you can send fan messages and fan mail...
-J-
Agreed with oasis_heart with how you should be accepting members. That being said, I'M IN.

@kamuinosekai: LOL now that I think about it it might be a little misleading.
kurojackal
count me in too foxxd.gif

edit: i've sent my pm
ANNA
They have a page on facebook, too. --> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Do-As-Infinity/7334863196 but I don't know if It's official dunno.gif

anyway I'll post it everywhere! laugh.gif

@oasis_heart3 & others: as you want! But give me your name/nationality/age as other members are doing! wink.gif
EienDAIfan5d9
Jon/American/17

Great idea Anna! biggrin.gif

I don't think the Facebook page is official but the MySpace one they have is, right? So maybe that could be an alternative.
Broken_Dust
totally in~!
Ali/Saudi Arabia/20
ira_mazumi91
QUOTE(ANNA @ Nov 29 2009, 04:17 PM) *

They have a page on facebook, too. --> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Do-As-Infinity/7334863196 but I don't know if It's official dunno.gif

i guess it's official..
When u post new picture for eternal flame with credit from myspace,i try to share it in facebook,but after a few minutes i post it in fb, then the picture was post it too..
But i don't know!

Anyways,i've PM you last nite, but everybody was post in here..
So,
Ira/Indonesian/18

Count me in...
Aiz
I'm in!! I'm in!! XDDD

Aiz/Philippines/18.

Btw, when is the exact deadline of messages?
RAIMIKEL
Me too!!

Mikel/Basque/22
ANNA
@Aiz: there isn't a deadline, yet. I'd like to write a cumulative message translated in japanese! Anyway I'll accept all your suggestion

so far we are 8, so few... unsure.gif
oasis_heart3
Oh yeah, I forgot to give my info. xD

Bree/United States/24

And don't feel bad, ANNA. Give the project some time; I'm sure more people will join in. (^^) Or maybe you could change the thread title to reflect what's happening? Maybe call it "Van's 2010 Birthday Project" or something like that.
Stovila
Make a huge graphical image, say 1500 x 3000 pixel, with a nicely designed poster, plus all the text messages from our members.

Post the image link / embed its thumbnail EVERYWHERE, their myspace, youtube, blog comment, spam the avex whatever email we can find in their website, even admin@avex.or.jp i don't care LMAO.
-J-
Jonathan/Filipino
ira_mazumi91
Ehh..
1??
Haa,U are a superkids and the younger of daifans..
"-_-; big fat lier"
Peace!
mavrick_45
is it september first
or january ninth?
ANNA
oasis_heart3: changed! Thanks for suggestion! bungood.gif

@mav: It's next month! foxhi.gif
-J-
QUOTE(ira_mazumi91 @ Dec 1 2009, 05:46 AM) *

Ehh..
1??
Haa,U are a superkids and the younger of daifans..
"-_-; big fat lier"
Peace!

Alright... That is THE BIGGEST TYPO I've ever made, and probably the most hilarious. *fixed*
bozhan
okay, Count me in...

Chan/Indonesia/19

btw, how about the PM??? where can i post my PM???
n tell me how to participate in this event..
im still don't get it clearly...

sorry...
deathangel
heres mine:

David Chan/Malaysian/30
mavrick_45
ok ^____^

Alex / Illinois / 26
sumiya
In!

Juliana/Brazil/16
kamuinosekai
I want to but I wonder what kind of words I should say...
ira_mazumi91
QUOTE(bozhan @ Dec 2 2009, 11:13 PM) *

okay, Count me in...

Chan/Indonesia/19

btw, how about the PM??? where can i post my PM???
n tell me how to participate in this event..
im still don't get it clearly...

sorry...

U can click anna member,and then u can find words "send a Personal Message" on the right side! But maybe it's enough,to just posted in here!?
Rei13
I like Stov's idea of combining all our messages into one, but I dunno about the size lol~
it might be a big turn off, but I have no idea.

Sending PM...
ANNA
UPDATE: so far we are 17 smile.gif

some members are sending me own messages. Maybe I'll draw inspiration from them to write a collective message...

I like Stov's idea but I don't know how to realize it unsure.gif
Stovila
Let's decide which picture of Van that we can use for her main pic on the poster, I'll try to mock it up this weekend biggrin.gif

About the size, probably 1000 px width is max (display resolution issue), but the height can folloow, just scroll it down.

EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(Stovila @ Dec 3 2009, 05:19 AM) *

Let's decide which picture of Van that we can use for her main pic on the poster, I'll try to mock it up this weekend biggrin.gif

About the size, probably 1000 px width is max (display resolution issue), but the height can folloow, just scroll it down.

I vote that new profile picture used for their MySpace, promoting Kimi ga Inai Mirai. She' just so amazing in that picture. We can wait until a bigger version comes out (Shouldn't take too much longer) or just use that one. dunno.gif
HeartlessCloud
^Eh, I think something more natural and "Tomiko-like"...not that the pic you're talking about isn't awesome, but there are more natural ones out there that are more natural Tomiko.
Rei13
I like the new picture too, but I don't think it'll be suitable for a birthday message lol~

A lighter picture might be better lol
EienDAIfan5d9
Heheh I just love that picture to death
Frozenbreak
Count me in =D

Marc/Florida/23 =D
ANNA
what do you think about this?

IPB Image
HeartlessCloud
I like it, ANNA!
Broken_Dust
I really like it~!
but I think Ban-chan would like to see pictures of her fans on the card more than pictures of herself. A background of a concert full of fans would be cool.

or maybe we can put our pictures holding "happy birthday Ban-chan" and our collection of DAI items... what do you guys think?
if there are more than five volunteers I'll post mine ^^!!
HeartlessCloud
^Hey that sounds cool! But since it was your idea, you have to start it. Sorry. =P
EienDAIfan5d9
Awesome idea!
Everybody take a picture of themselves with their name/age/location and a message for her? Then we can make a collage of all of us
ira_mazumi91
Nice job ANNA..

QUOTE(Broken_Dust @ Jan 2 2010, 12:16 AM) *

I really like it~!
but I think Ban-chan would like to see pictures of her fans on the card more than pictures of herself. A background of a concert full of fans would be cool.

or maybe we can put our pictures holding "happy birthday Ban-chan" and our collection of DAI items... what do you guys think?
if there are more than five volunteers I'll post mine ^^!!

Wow great idea..
But I'll wait to see u'r picture for example, then i'll post of mine too..
kamuinosekai
Get to Japan the day before Tomiko's birthday~~~
ANNA
-7 days to Ban-chan's birthday!!! foxx.gif

so it's best to try to decide as soon as possible! superbun.gif

In the first post I'm updating our list... we are about 20 people wink.gif

Broken_Dust's idea is really good but I don't know if everybody would like to partecipate in unsure.gif

now I'm writing a collective message... any suggestion? and then, is there someone who can translate it in Japanese??? bowdown.gif bowdown.gif bowdown.gif
andressa
Here

Andressa/ Brazil/ 19

let us know if we are taking the pictures
jwill
Joe/Mongolian/16
HeartlessCloud
If ANNA wants to put a collage together, I'll gladly submit my picture.
ANNA
Ok, we can make it!!! But I have no idea how to create a collage foxconfused.gif

who can help me?? foxwhat.gif

Everybody read the first post!!!
ira_mazumi91
ANNA..
Maybe u can collage our picture just like picture in pv field of dream??
Or someone can help us to design the collage please!?! I have not skill for this..

Where u'r picture Broken_dust? I still keep waiting for the example picture!
And then we must to post our pictures as soon as possible,because van's birthday now is -6 days.
Frozenbreak
QUOTE(ira_mazumi91 @ Jan 3 2010, 03:18 PM) *

ANNA..
Or someone can help us to design the collage please!?! I have not skill for this..

And then we must to post our pictures as soon as possible,because van's birthday now is -6 days.

OOOO I like that idea like the poloroids fomr the FoD pv is a great idea!
Broken_Dust
hahaa, everyone wants me to go first. lol
I guess it's only fair because I brought the idea. But I'll be really honest, I'm traveling around now and I don't have DAI and Ban-chan's albums/t-shirts with me. I'll only be back on the 9th... on her birthday!!!! So I guess I can only post it that day ><"

Therefore.... you guys start posting first tongue.gif
Let's make Ban-chan proud ^^!!
ANNA
QUOTE(Frozenbreak @ Jan 4 2010, 09:15 PM) *

ANNA..

we could use Field of dreams song, too!!!
NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO HAS THE SKILL & THE TIME TO MAKE IT!!! So we can start to send our pics!!!

-4 days!!!
we won't make it!!! foxcry.gif

@Broken_Dust: It's not necessary to have DAI and Ban-chan's stuff so more people can take part in it! smile.gif
Frozenbreak
QUOTE(ANNA @ Jan 5 2010, 04:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Frozenbreak @ Jan 4 2010, 09:15 PM) *

ANNA..

we could use Field of dreams song, too!!!
NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHO HAS THE SKILL & THE TIME TO MAKE IT!!! So we can start to send our pics!!!

-4 days!!!
we won't make it!!! foxcry.gif

@Broken_Dust: It's not necessary to have DAI and Ban-chan's stuff so more people can take part in it! smile.gif

I can help out!!! =O we can make it!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.