Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inuyasha's Final Chapters Get TV Anime
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
ANNA
This year's 34th issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine will announce next Wednesday that an Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen (Inuyasha Final Chapter) television adaptation of Rumiko Takahashi's manga has been green-lit. The anime will broadcast on Japan's YTV this fall and cover the story in volumes 36 to 56 of the manga the final 21 compiled book volumes. The original staff and cast will reunite for the new anime adaptation.

Shonen Sunday had promised earlier this month that it will be including a special news announcement about Inuyasha in issue #34. Takahashi had ended the Inuyasha manga in the same magazine last June. She has been serializing a new manga called RIN-NE (Kyōkai no Rinne) in the magazine as well as on TheRumicWorld.com website for North America readers since April 22. Viz Media has been releasing the Inuyasha manga in North America, and it has also released the original 2000-2004 television anime adaptation.

credit: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...anime-green-lit

who will sing new Inuyasha opening/ending? foxhb.gif
kamuinosekai
Yes~ I read this somewhere the other day...

I wonder if anything will actually get solved this time around. And maybe DAI will sing the new openings/endings?
Rei13
Haha, that would be the fourth song associated with Inu-Yasha if that were to come true~

Umareyuku mono tachi e, maybe rolling.gif ?
INUYASHA 2OOO
Opening theme:

Do As Infinity/Kimi ga Inai Mirai

Closing theme:

AAA/With You

Note: This song is not on the latest single or album. There is no pv release for it yet either... maybe it will be a new single. AAA's "With You" is a special version of their single "Hide-Away". There is just a slight difference between the two. wavey.gif
Kyoyama_Tomiko
Is someone else following the anime? It kind of sort blew my mind
INUYASHA 2OOO
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko @ Oct 14 2009, 10:42 AM) *

Is someone else following the anime? It kind of sort blew my mind

Yeah - the anime is moving a lot faster than the previous one... Sesshomaru is in a league of his own. InuYasha is still my favorite though. It's too bad about poor Kagura though. Naraku is one of the greatest villains of all time. You watch the show and hate him as much as the characters as if he did something to you personally. XD
ralph_caoile
I don't know if I ever get to watch this Animee again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.