Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm back too!!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
kuponutz
Hi everyone! Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted anything since 2005, in that "farewell message" thread to DAI when they separated.. (Ahh, reading my message is so... orz XDDD)

I guess I should "re-introduce" myself? laugh.gif Hmm.. well, I'm now a college student studying music history and biology. I appreciate all forms of music, as long as the composer writes it with his/her own integrity and passion, though if I had to choose, I'd say I listen more frequently to classical, instrumental, some J-pop, and alternative rock. My favourite living Japanese artists are D.A.I. (of course), Tomiko and her solo stuff, all works composed by Kajiura Yuki, and Straightener. Favourite classical composers are Beethoven, Prokofiev, and all those other crazy early 20th-century dudes!

DAI's music is still one of the biggest influences on my life. So happy to hear they're back together! Hopefully, this will breath some more life into the forum, yes? tongue.gif

Looking forward to talking with you all again. smile.gif
innerchild
Welcome back! My account was idle for a while too, but in my case, I just can never my password or userID lol Anyway, see you around the forums :) DAI is back, whoot!
ANNA
welcome back!! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.