Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Street Fighter IV
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
x_shinigami_x
Anyone been playing at the arcade? Anyone itching for the limited edition home console version? cuz you know, there'll definitely be one.

Can i complain about Guile's 2 second charge time for his moves... it's sorta like one step forward and two steps back with that one.
clementine_dream
Charging characters have always been a staple besides rolling d-pad characters. I think if a game had all of one and none of the other, there just wouldn't be any variety let alone opportunites for an interesting and diverse fight. Or maybe you don't like using charging characters? tongue.gif
x_shinigami_x
no im saying that charge times have become a lot "better" in the games since Street Fighter II (original) - Street Fighter alpha's charlie was a dream to play.. just faster and more balanced than guile was back in SF2 compared to quarter circle characters. and i havent had a full test, but bison's charge times seem to be better than guiles in SFIV
clementine_dream
Well it's good that you're getting hands on. I gotta travel to the next city to get to a decent arcade. How are the new characters? You tried them yet? ohmy.gif
x_shinigami_x
yeah pretty good.. im getting back into it.. there are some seriously good players out there.. and a lot who are very comfortable playing with the old characters. i think people arent that happy to change over just yet.. there are two machines i know of here hahaha.. one that rarely has lines and is in a nicer arcade but is a bit out of the way. worth it tho!
clementine_dream
Well I'm pretty sure they aren't gonna make 360 grabs any easier right?

Or 720's even. What. A. Pain. rocket.gif rolling.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.