Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ouverture facile
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
Rei13
fawk that, it's hard as hell rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

I started playing like a month ago, and I just stopped because I just didn't have the time to sit down and fully enjoy playing this game...

http://www.ouverture-facile.com/start/index.html

I remember somebody posting a game similar to this one (or maybe it's the same one), but I remember the creater being someone from Singapore...

...but this one was originally french rolling.gif

I dunno, if someone already posted this then whoops rolling.gif
virilevocalist
GODDAMNIT MY TRACKPAD MOUSE CAN'T GET THE ARROW PIECES ON LEVEL 2 TO BE PERFECT.

EDIT: huh... i see... so this game is definitely one of those outside the box things...... damn, this could get hard....
mavrick_45
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Oct 15 2008, 10:51 PM) *

GODDAMNIT MY TRACKPAD MOUSE CAN'T GET THE ARROW PIECES ON LEVEL 2 TO BE PERFECT.

EDIT: huh... i see... so this game is definitely one of those outside the box things...... damn, this could get hard....

THIS dry.gif
kamuinosekai
So this topic went nowhere?? what's this even about?
Rei13
LOL xDD
that level took me awhile too

@kamuinosekai: you should check it out!! It's really fun rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

you have to read the rules though...they don't allow you to play unless you've read the rules. And trust me...for someone who played w/o reading the rules...rules help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.