Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi everyone!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Buranko
Hi there! I'm newbie here and have been DAI fan since 4 years ago. I'm an accounting student and currently live in Bandung, Indonesia. Knowing that DAI has come back, my expression was just foxeek.gif foxeek.gif , 'cause I thought they were almost impossible to reunite XD. Anyway nagao isn't back, is he? sad.gif
I miss him so much tongue.gif . DAI music will be different without him...ah.. I hope he won't too busy with his project with ayumi and will consider coming back to DAI ohmy.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
deathangel
hihi and welcome to the community.......you will have lots of fun and receive a lot of information bout DAI here and pls be active......

about Nagao Dai, we still dun know bout that but lets hope he will show up for DAI.......
Cardea
Welcome Buranko!

no one knows for sure on Nagao's status ...

mavrick_45
Welcome! biggrin.gif
ANNA
I love to see new members!!! bunlove.gif

WELCOME! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!! foxhi.gif foxhi.gif foxhi.gif
Kaykay
Welcome Buranko!!! its great to see another indonesian in DAIforum!!!
newbiesucks
Welcome to DAIForum!!

I hope you enjoy this forum.. smile.gif

another Indonesian member, nice. be active and don't forget to do the second registration to Stov laugh.gif laugh.gif

whoa, Bandung? where in Bandung do you live?
Buranko
hi all sorry for the late repply :XD:
i had so much activities in the prev week :foxhm: ..finally i'm free now :XD:

@deathangel:
Hi death!
lol, seeing lots of DAI stuff here, i wil surely receive all those things anyway thanks for t welcome ^___^
@Taylon:
hello Taylon!
@mavrick_45:
hi mavrick!
@ANNA: Hi ANNA! thanks for the warm welcome :foxhi: :foxhi: & nice to see you too :D
@Kaykay: :foxhi:
@newbiesucks::foxhi:, mm soal aktif, gak yakin deh D:
chibiFuuRin
hallo Buranko.... wavey.gif

I'm newbie too from indo... I also join DO AS INFINITY FANS CLUB INDONESIA in Friendster. If I not mistake I see you posting in that group (if that is really you biggrin.gif )

Nice to see you
jvgklan
welcome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.