Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Van's boyfriend?
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ricky90
this question must have been asked many times but.. does Van have a boyfriend/husband?
virilevocalist
rolling.gif

As far as we know, she's single, and either straight, bisexual, or lesbian.
ricky90
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 10 2008, 05:03 PM) *

rolling.gif

lol really lesbian O.O how can you say?
virilevocalist
Well, just throwing that out there, since her images in videos are kinda asexual (except for Desire).

But wouldn't it be great if she "drove her Harley Davidson both ways down the street"?
oasis_heart3
<.< Stop spreading rumors, virile. You know new people are more likely to believe you...
deathangel
lol....the BIG question again.......hhmmm lesbian...thats a good one virilev..XXDD
virilevocalist
foxp.gif Just listing the fantasies possibilities, ya know! rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
kamuinosekai
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 10 2008, 03:03 PM) *

rolling.gif

Well....one of those words sticks out to me, ^_^

In my religion, we believe in polygamy, so Ban-san, wavey.gif
But she's probably just straight, wink.gif
Aiz
But what if she alreay had a husband? Remember she said on her diary at her site that she went to Europe or something like that...? Maybe it's her honeymoon!! SHOCKS~!!! It can't be true!! Of course it's a lie! rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
jwill
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 10 2008, 08:03 AM) *

rolling.gif

Lesbian 0_o wow pretty sure shes straight
davus0
she was in france. getting married. she is also catholic, just as was demonstrated in another thread.

but it might just have been a civil pact, which is the major form of marriage in france. it would be pointless to travel to france to get a catholic marriage unless she wanted it in notre dame or something.

i.e., she might still be a lesbian.

but she used to date seiji kameda, so she is at least sexually fluid
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 10 2008, 11:03 AM) *
rolling.gif

That's really specific, isn't it. XP
virilevocalist
hey man just listing all the possibilities. she has the shoulder posture that's really lesbian, but she's got a awesome voice that's low but not lesbo... fuck. i dunno. i'm too drunk to tell. it's friday so i'm too wasted.
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(jwill @ Apr 18 2008, 02:38 PM) *

QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 10 2008, 08:03 AM) *

rolling.gif

Lesbian, that would explain why she sung Pretty Woman

Can't forget OH MY LITTLE GIRL, too.
I vote Tomiko is a lesbian pedophile. She obviously likes pretty women and little girls.

But maybe she'll have an open marriage with her 7-year-old wife? Maybe we can work in a threesome? xD
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 19 2008, 12:23 AM) *
hey man just listing all the possibilities. she has the shoulder posture that's really lesbian, but she's got a awesome voice that's low but not lesbo... fuck. i dunno. i'm too drunk to tell. it's friday so i'm too wasted.

I know, that's why it's funny...that you listed all the possibilities. I mean, everyone is straight, bisexual, or lesbian, right? tongue.gif

Or asexual!
totosquirt
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ Apr 19 2008, 01:23 AM) *

QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 19 2008, 12:23 AM) *

I know, that's why it's funny...that you listed all the possibilities. I mean, everyone is straight, bisexual, or lesbian, right? tongue.gif

Or asexual!

don't forget tri-sexual! they will try anything and anyone. wink.gif
shidosan
Do you guys remember that Voice 2 interview that was posted up here before? Well, at one point in the interview, Tomiko mentions that something very good had happened to her recently, and she wouldn't say what it was. The interviewer dude asked her if it had something to do with her love life, and though she denied it, I bet that's what it's about. Of course, that still doesn't answer the question whether she's straight, lesbian, or bi though lol
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(shidosan @ Apr 19 2008, 09:48 AM) *

Do you guys remember that Voice 2 interview that was posted up here before? Well, at one point in the interview, Tomiko mentions that something very good had happened to her recently, and she wouldn't say what it was. The interviewer dude asked her if it had something to do with her love life, and though she denied it, I bet that's what it's about. Of course, that still doesn't answer the question whether she's straight, lesbian, or bi though lol

Maybe she came out of the closet? Could that be the great thing that happened to her? =P

Man, we're having too much fun with this. xD
blidus
so she's single?... ummm i was just wondering how many of the banchan fan want banchan to get married, is there a poll about this?smile.gif
Aiz
OMG~!!! Everyone is having fun with Banchan's gender!! SHOCKS~!! Banchan being a lesbian...I didn't even think of it once! Well, except in the Honjitsu era...but then again I thought that it was just for a change of style, something like that...

Hmm...if she's really a lesbian, well, who's that girl who captured her heart~!??!?!?!

@EienDAI : I thought coming out of the closet is used only for gays! rolling.gif That's why I really burst with laughing out loud!! I didn't know it! wahahahahahhahahahahaha~!!! rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

QUOTE(blidus @ Apr 20 2008, 09:58 PM) *

so she's single?... ummm i was just wondering how many of the banchan fan want banchan to get married, is there a poll about this?smile.gif

hmm..that's a good question... If you're asking me then.... I don't want her to marry!!! XD Well, I know she's not my possession, and she has her own life and own heart...It's just that I can't think of Banchan in a wedding picture with her husband...I can't imagine the guy!!! XO ..In addition, I guess this is the right time for a woman to marry, Banchan is already 29 yrs. old, and there's a chance for her to get marry at any time! T^T ...It's just that the guy should be also a god-like!! You know!! Banchan is a goddess!! And a goddess should be paired with a god!! hehehehhe....I'm a bit exaggerate...I can't just simply think of a guy that would fit with Banchan...T^T....I'M HOPELESS~!!! ToT

But then again...this is just my thought.... rolling.gif
virilevocalist
Actually Honjitsu era Banchan seemed really bubbly and feminine to me. The thought occurred to me in the Boukensha-tachi PV. something about those shoulders and arms.... foxhb.gif

Ahhh, something about two girls falling in love makes me all mushy inside!!! like "AWWWWWWWWWWW HOW SWEEEEEEEET!!!"
kamuinosekai
QUOTE(davus0 @ Apr 18 2008, 09:00 PM) *

she was in france. getting married. she is also catholic, just as was demonstrated in another thread.

but it might just have been a civil pact, which is the major form of marriage in france. it would be pointless to travel to france to get a catholic marriage unless she wanted it in notre dame or something.

i.e., she might still be a lesbian.

but she used to date seiji kameda, so she is at least sexually fluid

Are we on something?
virilevocalist
hmm, haven't heard Seiji x Banchan on here for a while...
EienDAIfan5d9
Maybe Seiji and Van broke up, resulting in Van not liking men anymore?
ANNA
I missed SeijixVan thing! laugh.gif

anyway I respect Ban-chan for her privacy! even if I'm really curious to know who is in her heart! foxhb.gif
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Apr 21 2008, 08:43 AM) *

Haha, that's not how it works... tongue.gif
kamuinosekai
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 21 2008, 12:04 PM) *

hmm, haven't heard Seiji x Banchan on here for a while...

i meant as in the "she's getting married in france. idk it just pisses me off.
virilevocalist
banchan seems like the type to have a (well, relatively)quiet ceremony in her hometown....
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ Apr 21 2008, 11:06 AM) *

QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Apr 21 2008, 08:43 AM) *

Haha, that's not how it works... tongue.gif

Could be. dunno.gif
Seiji breaks up with Van, and she is so heartbroken by the breakup that she hates men now.
kamuinosekai
I think this is ridiculous, but maybe I'm in denial? I think some of us here are kinda insensitive because while Tomiko-san means just some beautiful girl to most of you, but she is my entire future!

She is the person that inspired me to become a musician, even if I'm not some god created genius. She's the person that made me want to give up my "golden" high school years so I can work hard so maybe one day she might look at me and be smile. When I meet her...I don't ever want her to forget my name, because I've worked that hard so far. When someone makes you feel like you can be just a little bit stronger or better for the other person, that to me means being in love...

And morons claiming she's getting married bothers me a lot, to the point that it ruins my day, I think more than anyone here, I have faith and nothing can get in my way, and that is that.

If only Tomiko-san read this and magically decided to contact me *sigh*

Just one Wish~
blidus
QUOTE(Aiz @ Apr 21 2008, 05:20 PM) *

QUOTE(blidus @ Apr 20 2008, 09:58 PM) *

hmm..that's a good question... If you're asking me then.... I don't want her to marry!!! XD Well, I know she's not my possession, and she has her own life and own heart...It's just that I can't think of Banchan in a wedding picture with her husband...I can't imagine the guy!!! XO ..In addition, I guess this is the right time for a woman to marry, Banchan is already 29 yrs. old, and there's a chance for her to get marry at any time! T^T ...It's just that the guy should be also a god-like!! You know!! Banchan is a goddess!! And a goddess should be paired with a god!! hehehehhe....I'm a bit exaggerate...I can't just simply think of a guy that would fit with Banchan...T^T....I'M HOPELESS~!!! ToT

But then again...this is just my thought.... rolling.gif

My thoughts exactly laugh.gif
but on second thought... I want her to get married, coz i think that'll give her complete happiness laugh.gif
well of course to a godlike, or atleast close to it...
In case she gets married, i hope she continues her career (preferably with the entire Dai) and banchan Fans will still be banchan fans biggrin.gif
EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(kamuinosekai @ Apr 21 2008, 10:47 PM) *

I think this is ridiculous, but maybe I'm in denial? I think some of us here are kinda insensitive because while Tomiko-san means just some beautiful girl to most of you, but she is my entire future!

She is the person that inspired me to become a musician, even if I'm not some god created genius. She's the person that made me want to give up my "golden" high school years so I can work hard so maybe one day she might look at me and be smile. When I meet her...I don't ever want her to forget my name, because I've worked that hard so far. When someone makes you feel like you can be just a little bit stronger or better for the other person, that to me means being in love...

And morons claiming she's getting married bothers me a lot, to the point that it ruins my day, I think more than anyone here, I have faith and nothing can get in my way, and that is that.

If only Tomiko-san read this and magically decided to contact me *sigh*

Just one Wish~

Pretty sure most of us are joking. >_>
virilevocalist
Well, I wasn't joking when I said she could be Straight, Bi, Lesbian or....................transgender?
kamuinosekai
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Apr 22 2008, 06:58 PM) *

Well, I wasn't joking when I said she could be Straight, Bi, Lesbian or....................transgender?

I think you and I were the first ones to introduce that one, ^^

But I was happy enough with lesbian, rolleyes.gif
jwill
if she was married i think their would be some kind of imformation about it like Ryo theres some but not a lot none really it says she an office woman and thats it doesnt list name or anything, but if Van were to marry a famous person it might be all over the place
shidosan
QUOTE(jwill @ Apr 22 2008, 10:39 PM) *

if she was married i think their would be some kind of imformation about it like Ryo theres some but not a lot none really it says she an office woman and thats it doesnt list name or anything, but if Van were to marry a famous person it might be all over the place

Tomiko is much more popular than Ryo is, so I'd think it would make some headlines over here no matter who she gets married too.
A&W
I think Ban-chan is more appropriate to Michitaro better than Seiji cool.gif ....but Nagao is too unsure.gif
Aiz
QUOTE(A&W @ Apr 23 2008, 03:12 PM) *

I think Ban-chan is more appropriate to Michitaro better than Seiji cool.gif ....but Nagao is too unsure.gif

Yah! Yah!! I definitely agree to you~!!!

And for those SeijixVan fans (aaaargh!! Why did I wrote that!?!?!? foxhm.gif foxhm.gif ), I thought that thing is a mess!! I remember in the first thread about Banchan's boyfriend before, many of you hates SeijixVan! And I also hate that~!!! XO ...Also, I thought that the SeijixVan thingy is just a RUMOR~!!!! foxhm.gif buncry.gif
blidus
yay! me too!
michi or nagao...
tasriri
chat with my japanese colleague few days ago.. according to him, its too early for a lady in japan to get married before 30.. ban chan just 29.. so, do dont worry biggrin.gif

a transgender? that is way out of my imagination when reading through this topic haha.. if she is i will delete every mp3s and burn my DAI Final DVD hehe.. that is way too yucky to be accepted as fact

sorry to see our dearly oasis^heart take this topic seriously tho

i strongly believe she is straight. i can feel the warm of her love for a guy tongue.gif
ANNA
a MichixDaiNagao thingy could be hot! naughty.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
deathangel
QUOTE(ANNA @ Apr 23 2008, 11:35 PM) *

a MichixDaiNagao thingy could be hot! naughty.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

foxeek.gif lol....that will be the hottest news if it is true.................... foxconfused.gif foxxd.gif foxxd.gif
virilevocalist
QUOTE(tasriri @ Apr 23 2008, 08:10 AM) *

a transgender? that is way out of my imagination when reading through this topic haha.. if she is i will delete every mp3s and burn my DAI Final DVD hehe.. that is way too yucky to be accepted as fact

Meh, doesn't bother me. I'd still love her just the same. She's still the same Banchan.
A&W
just look at this pic , Ban-chan seems close to Michi happy.gif

IPB Image
Aiz
QUOTE(tasriri @ Apr 24 2008, 01:10 AM) *

chat with my japanese colleague few days ago.. according to him, its too early for a lady in japan to get married before 30.. ban chan just 29.. so, do dont worry biggrin.gif

sorry to see our dearly oasis^heart take this topic seriously tho

i strongly believe she is straight. i can feel the warm of her love for a guy tongue.gif

Eeeek!??! So it's still early for Banchan to marry!! Yay!! Ok then, let her enjoy being single!! That's a total relief!! xD

QUOTE(ANNA @ Apr 24 2008, 01:35 AM) *

Eeeeeeeeeek!?!?!?!? YAOI~!!!!!!! xD

QUOTE(A&W @ Apr 25 2008, 10:44 AM) *

just look at this pic , Ban-chan seems to be close to Michi happy.gif

IPB Image

Yah Yah!! All I can say is....they're suitable for each other!! SHOCKS~!!! XD
virilevocalist
ZOMG!!! so many hilarious pairings going on.... i can't help but laugh!!!
Aiz
But seriously......BanchanxMichi makes a good pair, isn't it????.....WAHAHHAHAHAHA....I can't get through it seriously.... rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
shidosan
QUOTE(A&W @ Apr 25 2008, 12:44 AM) *

just look at this pic , Ban-chan seems to be close to Michi happy.gif

IPB Image

She seemed pretty happy to see him in the Final Live too. Plus, didn't he play bass for her when she appeared at Anation that one time? Hmmm laugh.gif
Aiz
QUOTE(shidosan @ Apr 25 2008, 11:07 PM) *

She seemed pretty happy to see him in the Final Live too. Plus, didn't he play bass for her when she appeared at Anation that one time? Hmmm laugh.gif

Eeeeeeek~?!?!!? Hontou ga?!?!?! Waaah~!!! I'll watch again that video!!! blink.gif
shidosan
QUOTE(Aiz @ Apr 25 2008, 01:10 PM) *

Eeeeeeek~?!?!!? Hontou ga?!?!?! Waaah~!!! I'll watch again that video!!! blink.gif

You mean the Anation one? If I remember correctly, both Michi and Jun were there as her support members. It's been a while since I've seen it so I might be wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.