Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bweee! noobie!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
DAIs Apprentice
bweee! How i missed this place and it's inhabitants! rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

it's me, dai's apprentice. I'm 26 years old, married, orange, still love banchan ... . bunsmoke.gif
virilevocalist
wavey.gif
deathangel
err......hihi......welcome back...... rolling.gif rolling.gif
innerchild
foxhi.gif Apprentice, how have you been! How's inuchan too? We need an update, and why are you so into orange these days? I saw your orange backpack in the "What's in your bag" thread rolling.gif
virilevocalist
orange is the color you see when you close your eyes and look at the sun.
Joe Nagao
Apprentice! Welcome back dude, its good to see you. laugh.gif
DAIs Apprentice
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Jan 21 2008, 03:53 AM) *

wavey.gif

how about a hug? biggrin.gif

QUOTE(innerchild @ Jan 23 2008, 11:52 AM) *

foxhi.gif Apprentice, how have you been! How's inuchan too? We need an update, and why are you so into orange these days? I saw your orange backpack in the "What's in your bag" thread rolling.gif

aheheh yes, too much orange @_@ but i like it, it's just fun and people seldom choose it as a preference of color... so... it's mine biggrin.gif

well, we've been good... updates soon hheehe. how are yah?

QUOTE(Joe Nagao @ Jan 24 2008, 08:28 AM) *

Apprentice! Welcome back dude, its good to see you. laugh.gif

hey joe! I remember you! hehe thanks

happy valentines to you all! biggrin.gif
virilevocalist
GLOMP!
inuchan
QUOTE(DAIs Apprentice @ Jan 20 2008, 04:46 PM) *

bweee! How i missed this place and it's inhabitants! rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

it's me, dai's apprentice. I'm 26 years old, married, orange, still love banchan ... . bunsmoke.gif

rolling.gif welcome on board, asawa ko eh?

hihihihihihihihihi ^*^ wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.