Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Van to be featured in "otona Look!s"
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
Chie
2/3(日)発売 「大人 Look!s」に伴都美子が掲載されます! Look!sでも絶大な人気を集めるブランド「デイシー ビーチ」。
カリフォルニアを感じさせる色や柄に溢れた新作コレクションを、伴都美子が着こなします。

from official site

so Banchan will be featured in the magazine "otona Look!s" (adult looks). She will wear a new collection from a popular brand, "Deicy Beach".

Looking forward!!! hope we'll get the pics!
shidosan
QUOTE(Chie @ Jan 18 2008, 02:05 PM) *

2/3(日)発売 「大人 Look!s」に伴都美子が掲載されます! Look!sでも絶大な人気を集めるブランド「デイシー ビーチ」。
カリフォルニアを感じさせる色や柄に溢れた新作コレクションを、伴都美子が着こなします。

from official site

so Banchan will be featured in "daijin Look!s" (adult looks). She will wear a new collection from a popular brand, I think it's "Daisy Beach".

Looking forward!!! hope we'll get the pics!

I think it's read as "otona Look!s". Anyway, nice find!
Chie
haha, I think you're right ^^ sorry I forgot the reading tongue.gif
HeartlessCloud
Awesome, I can't wait for the pics!
ANNA
Great news!

pics! pics! pics!!!! bunlove.gif
totosquirt
pics or it didn't happen

...just kidding foxxd.gif

we're getting more news from banchan now! let 2008 be her year! ohmy.gif
sumiya
\o/ pics! rolling.gif
Shigure
Nice, i'm just anxious!
Thanks for the news!
Aiz
Yay!! Sankyuu for the news!!

OMG~!!! Can't wait to see those Banchan pics!!! foxxd.gif
deathangel
i want pics......................~!!!!!!
ANNA
IPB Image

Ban-chan is on page 29 smile.gif
totosquirt
omg ban!!! bunlove.gif
fabiokakitani
Any chance of a bigger version? wiggle.gif naughty.gif
Many thanks ANNA!!!!
jan_koller
here is the bigger version wink.gif
IPB Image
RAIMIKEL
What a goddess of music... tongue.gif
ANNA
She's wonderful as always!!! bunspark.gif bunlove.gif bunspark.gif

Arigatou Jan!!! bunlove.gif
deathangel
lovely and beautiful as always..............a true goddess......thanks for the pic.......
Shigure
*-* beautiful

thanks Jan!
Yuki911
Love the pic, she's so beautiful!! Thanks Jan
totosquirt
bunspark.gif

ahh~
fabiokakitani
Wow, can't believe!!!
Many thanks Jan!
Aiz
Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCKS~!!!! The G-g--godd--GODDESS TOMIKO VAN~!!!! OMG~!!!!

*faints* bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif
BalOfFlnAngels
Hello new wallpaper biggrin.gif

I'm trying to decide if I should make the 1st or 3rd one my wallpaper.
sumiya
Nice ANNA!
BalOfFlnAngels
-random- I just noticed Tomiko is wearing the same bracelets in all 3 pictures tongue.gif
green
QUOTE(BalOfFlnAngels @ Feb 14 2008, 03:43 PM) *

-random- I just noticed Tomiko is wearing the same bracelets in all 3 pictures tongue.gif

-random- I just noticed Tomiko is wearing REALLY short shorts in the 2nd picture. ohmy.gif
BalOfFlnAngels
QUOTE(green @ Feb 14 2008, 07:52 PM) *

-random- I just noticed Tomiko is wearing REALLY short shorts in the 2nd picture. ohmy.gif

Yes, yes she is foxeek.gif foxeek.gif
Chie
GOSH thank you!!!!
I'm a sucker for wallpapers. sorry Ayu, your new lumix has to go biggrin.gif
shidosan
QUOTE(green @ Feb 15 2008, 03:52 AM) *

I noticed that too, and I must say she's got some nice legs tongue.gif Great to see that she's back in top shape.
Y0v1n3
Gorgeous ^^
Blastbm
The pics are awesome. Thanks for the post!

Man, Banchan never fails to mesmerize us. laugh.gif
Aiz
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK~??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! foxeek.gif foxeek.gif foxeek.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B-b-b-banchaaaaaaaaaaaan?!?!?!?!? SHOCKS~!!! Now, these were really jaw-dropping!!! INDEED!!! OMG~!!! My heart almost bursted out of my body as I saw those pics!!! SHOCKS~!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Kawaii Banchan!! Tomiko Van is absolutely a LIFE-TAKING GODDESS~!!!!!! bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif

She's so...so....gorgeous, mesmerizing, hypnotizing, sexy, seductive, temptating.....SHOCKS~!!!!!! Ooops!! WAAAAAAA~!!!! *runs away*

But there's a small part of my mind that says "Why?? Why Banchan?!?! Why do you have to show off the sexiness of your body?!?! Waaa~...T-T" ....now, my mind is going crazier than ever!!! WAAA~!!!

Aishiteru TOMIKO VAN, my Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my deity......*tears of joy* buncry.gif buncry.gif
deathangel
QUOTE(Aiz @ Feb 24 2008, 05:59 PM) *

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK~??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! foxeek.gif foxeek.gif foxeek.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B-b-b-banchaaaaaaaaaaaan?!?!?!?!? SHOCKS~!!! Now, these were really jaw-dropping!!! INDEED!!! OMG~!!! My heart almost bursted out of my body as I saw those pics!!! SHOCKS~!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Kawaii Banchan!! Tomiko Van is absolutely a LIFE-TAKING GODDESS~!!!!!! bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif

She's so...so....gorgeous, mesmerizing, hypnotizing, sexy, seductive, temptating.....SHOCKS~!!!!!! Ooops!! WAAAAAAA~!!!! *runs away*

But there's a small part of my mind that says "Why?? Why Banchan?!?! Why do you have to show off the sexiness of your body?!?! Waaa~...T-T" ....now, my mind is going crazier than ever!!! WAAA~!!!

Aishiteru TOMIKO VAN, my Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my deity......*tears of joy* buncry.gif buncry.gif

Haha.....Aiz really say it all whats on my mind too........she really GORGEOUS... foxhb.gif and never fail to amaze me........and i do really agree on that short short thing...... rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
Aiz
Yay!! Stop that short short thing!!! Waaa~~!!

Anyways, even though Banchan was wearing that short short thing in the 2nd pic, the Banchan on the 3rd pic is sexier, more seductive and temptating!! Such a naughty pose!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stovila
Holy crap... that's Tomiko? O_O
cakos
Very nice!!!
weick
Oh My... Thank you so much *_*
*set as desktop wallpaper*
ANNA
Ban-chan appeared again in Otona Look!s magazine (page 70)!!!

here you are a little hot pic:

IPB Image

credit: http://www.looks-net.jp/mokuji_otona09ss_01.html

bunspark.gif
Frozenbreak
OOOOOH SNAP! NEED BIGGER PIC =OOOOOOOOO
kamuinosekai
For shame ><
Aiz
OMG!!! What a pose!!! *craves for a larger resolution*

Thank you so much, ANNA-chan!!! bunspark.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif
Daish
Thx for pix!

WHERE;s more!!!

on another note, I must be living in a box! i was reading the first page then noticed it was JAN xx 2008 not 9 T.T
kamuinosekai
Where did you see 08?
ironoyume
ooh .. i wanna grab all pics !!
thank u very mucchh !! foxxd.giffoxxd.giffoxxd.giffoxxd.gif
kamuinosekai
where are the other scans?
jayacr
Thanks for the wallpapers, its been a while, i m glad to find news about DAI, now i can enjoy at work with Banchan's beauty in my pc... biggrin.gif wavey.gif
ANNA
IPB Image

sorry, It's another little pic unsure.gif
Frozenbreak
tease!
innerchild
bunspark.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif

Banchan looks as lovely as ever... actually more elegant! I love you, BAN CHAN@!!! T____T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.