Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vote for Ban-chan!!!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
ANNA
On The right of the following site: http://cinema.buzzlog.jp/

Vote for your favourite Heat Island's cast member!

Vote for bunsmoke.gif ミナミ(伴都美子)or I'll beat you! superbun.gif

LOL
totosquirt
yay! 3rd place! XD foxxd.gif
dothebest_infinity
haha vote vote vote~
i'm so glad to see Tomiko on 3rd place
(and i'm even more glad to see that she has 4 times more votes than NAO...)
*TangerineRaven*
3rd place.. but far behind the 1st and 2nd place :[

Ganbatte, Ban-channnn!
Rei13
other people suck~
no one can beat ban-chan superbun.gif superbun.gif superbun.gif superbun.gif superbun.gif
ANNA
Doubled Ban-chan's votes!

From 7% to 14% bunspark.gif

I love you guys!!! buno.gif
deathangel
did my part................
Yuki911
Now she has 15% yay!!!!
*TangerineRaven*
lol, I voted again from a school computer! =P
Shigure
go ban-chan!!
deathangel
still at 3rd place.....and that a good result for supporting cast.......go ban chan
Chie
voted as well ^_____^~~
ganbatte banchan >_<
Daish
LOL i voted against her!! go keiko (its a lost cause i know)
Rei13
QUOTE(Daish @ Oct 2 2007, 10:08 AM) *

rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif

rolling.gif
Yuki911
Today I voted 4 times for her, now she has 18%, anyone knows when the poll will be end?
ANNA
QUOTE(Daish @ Oct 2 2007, 05:08 PM) *

foxeek.gif

ok, Daish banned! bunevil.gif

rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
Daish
don't worry its all a scheem to motivate more people to vote for ban chan! rolling.gif
*TangerineRaven*
I voted again from my mom's computer..

mwahahaha.

YAY, she's at 19%!!!
BalOfFlnAngels
I must admit. The other girl is much hotter then Tomiko, espically in those shorts biggrin.gif

But I did vote for Tomiko, she's at 19% biggrin.gif
Rei13
^ foxeek.gif foxeek.gif foxeek.gif hotter than ban-chan???? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you did vote for ban-chan so w/e rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
deathangel
foxxd.gif i voted for ban chan again today using my fren pc.......but she still at 19%
BalOfFlnAngels
QUOTE(Rei13 @ Oct 2 2007, 11:06 PM) *

^ foxeek.gif foxeek.gif foxeek.gif hotter than ban-chan???? BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you did vote for ban-chan so w/e rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

Hey, if ban-chan put on those shorts and hat and looked as hot as the other girl, then I'd be all foxx.gif foxx.gif foxx.gif foxgoggles.gif
Yuki911
Now she has 20%, hey guys try to vote from the same computer you voted too. I tried and yesterday I voted 5 times and toyday 3, don't know why but in a hour or two after my first vote it let me to vote again ^^
Rei13
QUOTE(BalOfFlnAngels @ Oct 3 2007, 10:42 AM) *

Hey, if ban-chan put on those shorts and hat and looked as hot as the other girl, then I'd be all foxx.gif foxx.gif foxx.gif foxgoggles.gif

foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif

i think u guys voting for ban-chan like 5x is a little extreme unsure.gif
Daish
her name is kitagawa keiko! rolling.gif now vote!
*TangerineRaven*
21% =P

Ban-chan fans are gonna pwn soon enough!!
deathangel
voted for her again today........and she is now at 21%...................going stron everyday which is nice to see......
tasriri
i taught its going to be an easy job.. but the web in jap.. luckily anna did spell which word to select in here.. now she is 22%
deathangel
i voted for ban chan again frm my pc today and the current result is that she have 23%...........nice to see that
Daish
lol results clearly rigged, gj!
totosquirt
now she's at 24! technically 2nd place b/c the highest is 33% (but there are two spots at #1)
deathangel
just check but i see that ban chan is still at 23%...........and i voted again too.......having the time of my life revote for her everyday......
Aiz
Yay~!!! I've already vote for our goddess, Van Tomiko~!!!!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!

BANCHAAAAAAAAAAAA~N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deathangel
she still at 24% and at 2nd place.........
totosquirt
i hope that ban sees these results and found out that her fans voted for her...and that she should release another album soon
jan_koller
QUOTE(totosquirt @ Oct 7 2007, 06:15 PM) *

i hope that ban sees these results and found out that her fans voted for her...and that she should release another album soon

i hope she doesn't think, "oh, everybody think that i am a good actress, ok i will leave my music carrer and i will be actress"
so,... this poll could be dangerous rolling.gif
Medji
Yay also voted for Minami^^

But her role isn't that big´, is it? I just got a glimpse of her in the trailer.

deathangel
QUOTE(jan_koller @ Oct 8 2007, 07:06 PM) *

QUOTE(totosquirt @ Oct 7 2007, 06:15 PM) *

i hope she doesn't think, "oh, everybody think that i am a good actress, ok i will leave my music carrer and i will be actress"
so,... this poll could be dangerous rolling.gif

one thing for sure is that ban chan roots is in music and i think she also know that well so i doubt she will abandon her music career so there is pretty much nothing to worry bout though i know that her music currently is not what we expected........
deathangel
just check the poll results and going steadily strong each day....she is now at 3rd place with 25%........pls vote for her more so that she can pass the 30% benchmark
Broken_Dust
3rd place with 26%, I feel sad for the ones with 0% =(

so is the movie out ?
deathangel
still at 3rd place with 26%.........
ainouta
I voted she is 27 % now yay biggrin.gif
deathangel
at 27% now and catching up fast to be in 2nd place...........hip hip hurray..........
deathangel
checked the results just now and ban chan is still at 27%.......
ainouta
vOTE more! she is nw 23% down

UP!
nuriojm
vote twice....
once from school, and one from internet...
still 23%... dunno.gif
Well, i think I'll vote again...

banfan
QUOTE(Daish @ Oct 3 2007, 12:08 AM) *

rolling.gif foxeek.gif foxeek.gif foxeek.gif bunevil.gif bunevil.gif rolling.gif
doasan
waa so difficult... I also like Shirota Yuu T_______________T!!

kyaa so nice, ban chan's the third!!!!
deathangel
well, this shows that despite ban chan being cast as a supporting actress, her popularity among her fans still as high as before..........kudos to her for being able to hold her fans together....
jan_koller
shouldn't we vote after to watch the movie? unsure.gif
well, i voted for her but not everyday,... i think we are doing a false poll rolling.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.