Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heat Island Official Premiere
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
EL-g
Does anyone know where and when the Official premiere of the movie will take place?

Thx a lot in advance wavey.gif

I know that the Open day of the movie is 2007 October 20th (Saturday) but usually they have a premiere where the actor and actresses go to watch the movie, and that is what i was wondering about
ANNA
Apparently yesterday there was a preview for Heat Island in Shibuya. It must have not been major because there is little news coverage and only Yu Shirota attended. Either way, the official stage show is coming up soon.

credit: http://www.galacticparadise.net/itsumo_keikok/
EL-g
Thanks a lot for the info Anna
Let's wait for info about the major event then XD
ANNA
Heat Island Shibuya preview

城田優が渋谷センター街を練り歩く
 映画「ヒートアイランド」(片山修監督、10月20日公開)の完成試写会が24日、東京・シネセゾン渋谷で行われ、主演の城田優(21)らが出席した。渋谷の若者を率いるアキ(城田)が手にした大金を狙う強盗団やマフィアと命懸けで対立する物語。城田は「夏が終わって涼しくなっても刺激がほしい人に見てほしい」と紹介した。

試写会で舞台あいさつを終えた後は、ロケ地だった渋谷センター街などを練り歩いて映画をPRした。ほか木村了、北川景子、伴都美子ら。

[2007年9月24日19時30分]

can anyone translate this? bowdown.gif bowdown.gif bowdown.gif

pics from Heat Island Shibuya Preview

IPB Image

IPB Image

credit: http://cinema.buzzlog.jp/
EL-g
So it happened already >.<
totosquirt
ban looks so innocent foxheart.gif bunspark.gif
Yuki911
Finally we can see Ban-Chan!!!
Did she cut her hair?
Daish
omg ahaha, keiko hot too! laugh.gif
~punkstar~
O.O it's ban-chan!! <3 How many months has it been since we last saw her?! rolleyes.gif
houndtooth
Finally we can see Ban-Chan!!!

Yeah finally after so long!

the guy beside her (with cap) looks funny rolling.gif
ANNA
QUOTE(~punkstar~ @ Sep 26 2007, 10:37 PM) *

O.O it's ban-chan!! <3 How many months has it been since we last saw her?! rolleyes.gif

5 months? unsure.gif

anyway now all Heat Island stuff has finished she can concentrate on her music!!! foxhi.gif
Rei13
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buno.gif buno.gif buno.gif buno.gif
ANNA
IPB Image

ギルティのメンバーのほかに、
ギルティの姉御、ミナミ役の伴都美子さんも来ていました。

伴ちゃんは『ヒートアイランド』で女優初仕事。
「演技というより、わりと素の自分だったと思います」とコメント。
たしかに。伴ちゃんは、ミナミさんにぴったりでした。
これからの活躍も楽しみです。

credit: http://cinema.buzzlog.jp/e51707.html
Yuki911
Kawaii Ban-Chan!!!
Can somebody translate the text?
houndtooth
yay!

Someone please translate the text? laugh.gif
deathangel
ban chan look as beautiful as ever................(gods' goddess)

ya.....pls translate the text.......

thanks..........
Aiz
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last!! We did see TOMIKO VAN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah! She's like an innocent goddess~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*
Stovila
Psshh... don't scream, she's in live interview right now.
dothebest_infinity
thank you ANNA for the news =)
the translations (although it's a bit late):

城田優が渋谷センター街を練り歩く
 映画「ヒートアイランド」(片山修監督、10月20日公開)の完成試写会が24日、東京・シネセゾン渋谷で行われ、主演の城田優(21)らが出席した。渋谷の若者を率いるアキ(城田)が手にした大金を狙う強盗団やマフィアと命懸けで対立する物語。城田は「夏が終わって涼しくなっても刺激がほしい人に見てほしい」と紹介した。

試写会で舞台あいさつを終えた後は、ロケ地だった渋谷センター街などを練り歩いて映画をPRした。ほか木村了、北川景子、伴都美子ら。

[2007年9月24日19時30分]

"Heat Island" (directed by Osamu Katayama, to be opened on October 20) held its movie premiere in Tokyo - Sine Saison (Cinema Season) Shibuya on the 24th of September, where Shirota Yu (21) attended. The movie was a story life or death, where Aki (Shirota) leads a group of Shibuya teenagers into an opposition against robbers and the Mafia, all for the large sum of money that fell into their hands. Shirota introduced the movie as "People who wished for excitement even when summer is over and it's getting pretty cool should go see the movie." (note: a more direct translation would be "even when summer is over and it has gotten cooler I wanted people who wish for excitement to see")

Shirota walked across the streets of Shibuya to promote the movie after the premiere. Satoru Kimura, Keiko Kitagawa and Tomiko Ban were also there.

ギルティのメンバーのほかに、
ギルティの姉御、ミナミ役の伴都美子さんも来ていました。

伴ちゃんは『ヒートアイランド』で女優初仕事。
「演技というより、わりと素の自分だったと思います」とコメント。
たしかに。伴ちゃんは、ミナミさんにぴったりでした。
これからの活躍も楽しみです。

Other than members of GUILTY, GUILTY's big sister, Minami(starring Tomiko Ban) also came too.
(so this was where the old information went wrong... I always thought Tomiko was going to be Shirota's sister in the movie, all because of the confusing words "姉御"...)

Tomiko Ban started her acting career with "Heat Island".
She commented "I feel like being myself in the movie rather than acting" (note: I might be wrong with this sentence).
True enough, the character of Minami suited her.
I look forward to seeing her active participation in the future.
deathangel
thanks for the translation...........wishing ban chan all the best and i can't wait to catch this movie............
Aiz
QUOTE(Stovila @ Oct 9 2007, 03:13 AM) *

Psshh... don't scream, she's in live interview right now.

Oops...Gomen nasaaaaaaaaaaai Banchan..... bunoops.gif bunoops.gif

Shirota walked across the streets of Shibuya to promote the movie after the premiere. Satoru Kimura, Keiko Kitagawa and Tomiko Ban were also there.

Eeeeeek?!?! They've walked across the Shibuya streets?!?!?! SHOCKS~!!! Including Banchan?!?!?! OMG~!!! I wish I was there!!! I would scream Banchan on the top of my lungs! And take pictures of her!!! Of course, her autogrph also! Hehehe....
ANNA
some videos about Heat Island Premiere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23wSWikqQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLZcWwUQFw
BalOfFlnAngels
I like how they did that. Walking though the streets like that.

And Tomiko was late doing the fist pump rolling.gif
deathangel
lol.............ban chan really been surprise by the fist pump and just followed when everyone did that, or is it isn't anyway she is so innocent looking there.........

doasan
Yay ban-chan's back!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥

TwT hope she come back soon with music

and Yu chan is so kakkoi XD
BalOfFlnAngels
I just noticed watching the video again that Keiko Kitagawa doesn't even do the fist pump, so Tomiko > her biggrin.gif
Chie
Banchan has CUT HER HAIR!! O__O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.