Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Akico from Amasia Landscape
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Happy Birthday!
EL-g
Yes.......It's her bday smile.gif)
You can check her new project called Mother Ninja at http://www.avexnet.or.jp/mother/profile/
All the best Akico!!!!!!!!!! wavey.gif
oasis_heart3
xD Wow.

But I agree, if we can tell Van, Ryo and Dai "happy birthday", why not the rest of their labelmates? (^^) Happy birthday, Akico!! May you have more success in the future (and here's hoping Amasia Landscape gets back together someday..).
HeartlessCloud
Happy Birthday, person-whose-name-I'm-familiar-with-but-who-I've-never-really-heard-sing. laugh.gif

smile.gif

I heard about Mother Ninja a few months ago, because the rapper from m.o.v.e is in there. Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna check their music out.
oasis_heart3
Ninja Mother's music is kinda bleh to me, to be honest. And they might be partially 'cuz someone from AAA is in the group. >.>

Yeah, I don't like that group too much, can you tell? (xD) I mean they can sing, but their lyrics...God their LYRICS. (ex: what the hell does "get out and slap every wack'n craps!" mean? x___X)

Anyway, HC, shame on you for never hearing any of Amasia Landscape's stuff! Go and download "Flower Crown" right now, darn you!!!!!! >|
"Flower Crown" (mini-album #2)
EL-g
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Sep 20 2007, 02:13 AM) *

what the hell does "get out and slap every wack'n craps!" mean? x___X)[/i]

LOL..................I have never payed attention to their lyrics.........but I kinda like their music so far.........
Btw Oasis, do you know where we can get Mother Ninja's mp3?
oasis_heart3
Lyrics are a major factor in me liking a song. I have a small tolerance for crappy/ridiculously crazy lyrics, and a lot of their songs seem to be that way...

And no, I don't know where you can download Mother Ninja's stuff. I can try looking on eMule sometime tonight; maybe I'll get something there.
Stovila
uhm, what happen with amasia landscape?
EL-g
QUOTE(Stovila @ Sep 20 2007, 11:17 PM) *

uhm, what happen with amasia landscape?

Amasia was put on hold after Area 404 was shut down...........
inuchan
oooh ! =D

happy birthday, Akico smile.gif wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.