Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Salutations
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Jeniluna
Last night I had a dream that DAI were having a reunion concert and I was at it and I was sort of backstage, so I could see them really, really up close. The concert ended with a very emotional performance of TAO; afterwards, for some reason, there was no language barrier between Ban-chan and me--in fact, she could understand and speak very good English as well as Spanish (?)

For some reason again, she was staying at my house and we went around for a night out on the town, having coffee, going to the mall, going to clubs. Needless to say, it was pretty sweet.

Ban-chan had another individual concert after that, so we walked there together and she gave me her address so I could send mail and packages and crayoned me a picture of a flower before singing the song "Flower."

Then I woke up and joined this forum. What else was I supposed to do?
Infiniation
Cool dream! And welcome! wavey.gif
ANNA
Welcome!!! wavey.gif

I had a dream about Ban-chan two nights ago, too! She had her first solo concert and I was among the crowd with my Italian flag! bunoops.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.