Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Ban-chan At A Nation 07
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
jabig
Recently, we just have a topic about no news from Ban-chan and we're worry about her. And the situation get worse, NO BAN-CHAN at A Nation 07,at any class- Main performer,surprise artist,opening act, shooting artist, power stage.What's that mean? Maybe she doesn't have new single so she's can't go there or there is no forgetting artist stage. DAMN YOU AVEX

artist list
ANNA
sad.gif no Missile Innovation, too! sad.gif
Yuki911
But the strange is that moumoon perform and they are a new band, so Ban-Chan has a lot of years in the stage and the people know her better...
Aiz
HUWHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Why Banchan is not there?!?!?!??!!? WHY~!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
doasan
I'm really angry! why isn't ban there! it's unfair...that was a great opportunity to see her again on stage ..perhaps she's preparing her new cd... I hope so =(
totosquirt
QUOTE(doasan @ Jul 30 2007, 03:45 PM) *

I'm really angry! why isn't ban there! it's unfair...that was a great opportunity to see her again on stage ..perhaps she's preparing her new cd... I hope so =(

or maybe she's just finishing off HEAT ISLAND
Kyoyama_Tomiko
her music is not appropiate for the idea of teh concert, besides her latest album is boring as hell, which again doesn't fall into the idea of anation... MI would be a good act, but then again, they have not released anything lately....or they are not popular enough...meibe at the smaller stages? You know who i would love to see? Orquesta de la luz ;O salsa caliente del Japon >O *dances*
*TangerineRaven*
She's probably just taking a rest from everything.. give her a break, guys!! She's been working constantly ever since she released "FAREWELL".

You just rest up good, little Ban-chan.. *hugs*
shidosan
QUOTE(ANNA @ Jul 29 2007, 06:04 PM) *

sad.gif no Missile Innovation, too! sad.gif

Well technically, they'll probably be there with AAA... hopefully they at least get to perform on one of the smaller stages though.

As for Tomiko, her newest songs are off her cover album, which isn't suited for Anation. That's probably why she's not at Anation this time.

*edit*
Actually, I read on the MI website that Ryo will be performing with Peridots again on August 4. I'm guessing Aniki will be there too, since he played drums with them at their earlier gigs. Maybe this is why MI isn't appearing at Anation.
davus0
That sucks, but at least ELT is still there and 2nd in the list
totosquirt
ban could've done more covers ohmy.gif

ooh, what would be awesome is if ban and ayu sang "BLUE BIRD"
hehe, half its beats sound like "Good for you" (no wonder b/c BLUE BIRD is by DAI) and it would get her more fame (:
ralph_caoile
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven* @ Jul 30 2007, 11:38 PM) *

She's probably just taking a rest from everything.. give her a break, guys!! She's been working constantly ever since she released "FAREWELL".

You just rest up good, little Ban-chan.. *hugs*

i second that
doasan
QUOTE(totosquirt @ Jul 30 2007, 08:20 PM) *

QUOTE(doasan @ Jul 30 2007, 03:45 PM) *

or maybe she's just finishing off HEAT ISLAND

I hope so!! I've forgoten about her acting^^'
avan_piper
that's sad! jeez....what's happening...she's too busy with other stuffs?
jabig
A Nation is the biggest event of Avex. If Ban-chan are still Avex's protagonist, it's not the time to take a rest. dunno.gif
Daish
she just isn't as popular dunno.gif even moumoon is on.... no offense but I thought they weren't that popular either blink.gif
Tangerine Dreamer
I agree with what's been said ... she's not as popular, and her music really isn't the kind that's suited to a concert like A-Nation. It's too mild. If she were still doing more rockish music, she might be in the lineup, but I'm not really surprised that she isn't.
jabig
She's not as popular but why Avex sent some artists who more unpopular than her to perform. I'm not sure it's all about her music. Last year Avex released 'the jazz album' Farewell in March and three months later follow by pop-rock Flower and Ban-chan could performed on stage. This year Voice released in March also, but nothing came out after that. Avex could make her a new song but... dunno.gif

Anyway, maybe it's just about format of the event, this year some popular artist disappear too,such as BoA,TM Revolution,Hitomi... tongue.gif
Infiniation
I really don't think her popularity is the reason why she isn't included in a-nation. The way I take it, the only reason she performed last year is because of the upbeat pop-rock goodness of Flower.

I'm gonna agree with shidosan on this one, VOICE really didn't have that 'summery' flair, which is what basically what all the artists perform during this event.
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(Infiniation @ Aug 2 2007, 10:36 PM) *
I really don't think her popularity is the reason why she isn't included in a-nation. The way I take it, the only reason she performed last year is because of the upbeat pop-rock goodness of Flower.
Yeah, if popularity was the only reason artists got chosen, then it'd be the same concert every year, since there are lots of mainstays in avex's group of artists.

Kinda sucks, but to be honest, I'm not too surprised.
Daish
LOL its a bit of both, the stars can't be on rotation laugh.gif "screw you, you got dibs last time!"
deathangel
lol........give her a break......hopefully she will have something good for us with the absence of this year a nation
Rei13
yea she's probably on a break.

She was doing the Brooklyn musical, she had a new album, she's doing HEAT ISLAND right now... probably not enough time for A-nation. I would be pooped too~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.