Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Review & Pics About Ban-chan's "last Mini-live"
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
ANNA
http://www.yamano-music.co.jp/docs/event/2...04/0401ban.html

I miss her! U_U
totosquirt
omg~
i want to see her sing "Yasashii Ame" tongue.gif (lol)

any vids?
kamuinosekai
"last Mini-live"? *confused*
Infiniation
So I believe she performed this live in the beginning of April, right?

Oh Ban-chan... foxsleepy.gif
Yuki911
Oh it was an acoustic wub.gif
I want new Ban-Chan stuff!!
Anzenpin
the pics are cute
so what was "last mini-live"?
kamuinosekai
I miss old Tomiko T_T
Aiz
I miss Tomiko Van! My Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my fairy, my lady.....
Shigure
I want news!!!
totosquirt
i want this vid tongue.gif
shidosan
lol people keep asking what is "last mini-live"... No, it's not her "final" mini-live, it's just the last one she did recently, which was way back in April.
*TangerineRaven*
Yeah, I think by "last", it means "previous", lol.

Thanks for the news, anna-chan =]]
ANNA
QUOTE(shidosan @ Jul 24 2007, 10:00 PM) *

lol people keep asking what is "last mini-live"... No, it's not her "final" mini-live, it's just the last one she did recently, which was way back in April.

shidosan is the only one who undestands me! foxheart.gif foxcry.gif
Chie
ANNA, you said "I miss her" so I was a little shocked... Gosh, I'm relieved she didn't stop xDDD
doasan
I miss her too... wanna listen more nice songs! =(

ahh may be her hair is different???, I saw the color is much lighter... and I'm afraid that it's not the light which is illuminated her^^'
Rei13
i dunno peoples... she looks the same to me

pretty as ever =)
Chie
I think her hair has a similar colour to the one she had in "under the sun"... dunno.gif
Aiz
NEE~!! She's still TOMIKO VAN!!!!! My Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my deity, my fairy, my lady......
weick
Yeah... The hair color is so-so the same, but... The style has changed... Too much. But she is still VERY PRETTY and singin' with the bigger perfection of whole world. *-*

And... Aiz... You ALWAYS write THIS when refers on Ban-chan! XDDD
OMG! It's very... Funny XD *runs away*
avan_piper
wow...it's been ages, i like her new hair colour...looks nice on her. it's good to see her still doing stuffs. ^^ and yeah, she still is pretty.
green
i know why she looks weird to me with that hair color now. it's too light. it's around the same color as DAI's [under the sun] days, but she had a tan back then, and she's really pale right now. so she looks faded to me. laugh.gif
banfan
QUOTE(Rei13 @ Jul 27 2007, 11:27 AM) *

i dunno peoples... she looks the same to me

pretty as ever =)

Yp!!!! youre RIGHT!!!!,,I AGREE with u!!!,,,for me she still cute with her smile , foxx.gif foxx.gif also looks the same for me !! smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.