Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kyoyama_Tomiko
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Happy Birthday!
HeartlessCloud
I know...I KNOW. =O

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KYOYAMA_TOMIKO!!!
Yuki911
Happy b-day!!
Have a nice day wavey.gif
virilevocalist
Happy Birthday!!!
houndtooth
Happy Birthday to you! May all your wishes come true!
Infiniation
Happy Belated Birthday Gissella! bunyay.gif

I wonder if you're getting a hangover... I remember last year, you said you didn't get a hangover. :x
Toodles
I'm late in this thread but not on Msn! Mwahaha...

Happy Birthday!!!! foxhi.gif

Hope you had a good time on your birthday! Oh wait.. what am I kidding... of course you did~ rolling.gif
Kyoyama_Tomiko
LMAO here i am a week later...why no one told me about my thread!!!!! ;_______________; thanx thanx and thanx to everyone who reminded my berfday through forum... I love ya all! i know i should post here more often XD <3 Forum is like a 3rd home to me (1st= my real home 2=my old univ XDDD rolling.gif )
wavey.gif
I did have a good time, went to a japanese steak house, had drinks for free...and the hibachi cook called me hot momma o_O'''
Anyways... XD thx! <3
MimaKinomoto
It's better to post late than to never post... Right? RIGHT?! ._.

Weeeell... I've been kinda away for the past weeks... So I didn't see T_T
I'm sorry. ._.
I knew your birthday was close though... I saw that on Yahiko's fotolog. =O
But I forgot... Wah, don't blame me, I'm too much into HP related thoughts @____@;
Indeed, I can't really think about other stuff... Well, who cares anyway. XD

Happy birthday then! Yeah, I guess you had a happy birthday already, but... Let's hope it'll be.. um... happier next year ._.'
And sorry for being late @__@;

Forums are like my second home... But yeah, it's all HP's fault. T__T
I'll be back to MSN & other sites in some days, though. XD
Well, see you then! o_O
ralph_caoile
happy birthday fellow daiforumer! you may not know me but i know we have one thing in common! we both love DAI!!!!
Anzenpin
I am pretty late as usual but here's another one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ainouta
QUOTE(Anzenpin @ Aug 6 2007, 11:15 AM) *

I am pretty late as usual but here's another one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

buncry.gif sorry im late
Aiz
SHOCKS~!!! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!! Sorryyyyyyy.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyoyama_Tomiko
Lmao, i was catching up on belated berfdays and I got flood control warning ;__;
Anyways, thanks to everyone that wished me happy berfday biggrin.gif As you read in my previous post I did have a good time... =D thanks minna for the good wishes! rolling.gif wavey.gif
oasis_heart3
O MY MOTHER******** GODS!! HOW COULD I OVERLOOK THIS THREAD?!!!! ;________________;

I am SO SORRY I didn't tell you "Happy Birthday"!! (><;) So I'll tell you now: Happy Birthday! (^^) I hope you had a wonderful day and got lots of presents and food and money. =D

And you'd better be of legal drinking age, since Infiniation mentioned hangovers. T__T
*TangerineRaven*
I'm with oasis on this one...

AHHHH HOW COULD I NOT HAVE SEEN THIS?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND, EVEN THOUGH I'M LIKE A MONTH LATE.

OMG.

SORRY!!!!! T____T
Kyoyama_Tomiko
I guess is never late for a belated berfday wish! XD

Yeah...I am 22...and i was kinda drunkee, but I dun have hangovers o_O ...I had two huuuuge beers and a drink called "Geisha" from the japanese steak house....yummeeeeeeeeeh~ <3
I didn't have a present....from anyone.... ;_; Except for me... I got me a DVD player with DIVX playback....now I can watch all (most of) my videos on my tv laugh.gif Feels weird watching things that belong to the PC on tv...
I got money! $20 to help pay the restaurant bill... XD
Actually someone paid teh bill for the restaurant and that should count as gift...that means those 20$ are somewhere XD....oh! insurance company returned me $17 dollars, and also $30 from Ohio tax agency.... I guess that counts as gift too... (Insurance letter actually said congrats for another safe year XD)
And i seem to never stop ranting about my birthday LMAO rolling.gif

to oasis and *TR* : <3333333333333333 thx for the birthday wishes/congrats =D wavey.gif drop me a pm to say hi once in a while =D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.