Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tomiko's Family
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
ralph_caoile
any knowledge about her family?
Daish
hmmm good question, from memory, she has a brother (younger), no sister.... and something about her being rich, I somehow remember someone saying she doesn't need to work anyways, started as a hobby @_@?? But that might be just the fanboy adrenaline talking rolling.gif rolling.gif

edit: she has a older sister, yes my memory fails me quite alot
ANNA
Daish, what are you saying? XDDD

First of all in Break Of Dawn's booklet you can read

Van's Thanks to:
.......my mother, father, brother, sister, grand mother......

so Ban-chan has a grand mother, too smile.gif

and time ago in a tv show there was a her elder sister's message dedicated to Ban-chan....
Daish
I'm serious, i remember someone distinctively saying she comes from a rich family, and implying it helped her in the past. In what way i don't remember and don't want to say laugh.gif
green
i think her friends and her sister were shown in a picture from her first PB...i just can't find the picture online anymore. dunno.gif
ANNA
QUOTE(Daish @ Jul 12 2007, 07:37 PM) *

I'm serious, i remember someone distinctively saying she comes from a rich family, and implying it helped her in the past. In what way i don't remember and don't want to say laugh.gif

I really can't remember this story! foxwhat.gif
ralph_caoile
are there any accounted pictures of her family?
davus0
Van has a grandmother!? I have a grandmother too. Suteki!!
Aiz
YAY~!!! Anyone has a copy of their family picture?? SHOCKS~!!

rolling.gif
banfan
...It's been a long time,I want to know about Ban-chan's family...But there's a little information about them...At the first time I saw her in a magazine in my country, I thought that Ban-chan only has mother...Single parent...HiHi..(because the magazine didn't describe about her family, so I started to imagine how her family was...)
green
i could've sworn that i just saw a picture of Ban-chan with her mom and dad floating somewhere in this forum. unsure.gif
Stovila
Ban chan's great great great great grand grandmother's friend's friend's cousin's brother in law's friend's friend's nephew's friend's great great great grand father's friend ..

is my great great great grand father's friend's friend's nephew.

She's related to me =D
banfan
May be
deathangel
QUOTE(Stovila @ Oct 26 2007, 11:34 AM) *

Ban chan's great great great great grand grandmother's friend's friend's cousin's brother in law's friend's friend's nephew's friend's great great great grand father's friend ..

She's related to me =D

why am i not surprise.................. rolling.gif rolling.gif
nuriojm
QUOTE(Stovila @ Oct 26 2007, 10:34 AM) *

She's related to me =D

Ano...
me too, I guess... dunno.gif Who knows???
ainouta
QUOTE(Stovila @ Oct 26 2007, 11:34 AM) *

She's related to me =D

your not related. A friend's friend isnt blood related. Only some kind of aquintance. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.