Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To Tomiko Van???
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Luigi As Infinity2015
Hi supporters, I cried many times listening farewell buncry.gif , horoscope foxcry.gif , Yumeji, home, kanojo, Yasashii ame, Hajimare wa Itsumo ame, If.
jabig
I'll surely cry if her next album is JAZZ..again
Yuki911
QUOTE(jabig @ Jun 30 2007, 11:42 PM) *

Me too. But I didn't cry listenig Van's solo songs dunno.gif
kamuinosekai
QUOTE(jabig @ Jun 30 2007, 09:42 PM) *

^^, Well, I don't really find her solo stuff emotional...Some of it might be considered "heart wrenching" but I Don't really find myself crying to anything that she's put out so far. I'd consider some like: farewell, & If but the last one isn't really hers so, rolleyes.gif

The only performance of a song that brought me close to tears was Dir en Grey's "mushi"

Now if Tomiko was to do something as crazy as Kyo, ^^ but I don't want her to hurt herself to amuse me O_O that'd be HORRIBLE! Nonetheless, Mushi was a really great performance. Enough to give me goosebumps bump no tears wink.gif

If you ask me I'd say that she should make her own music, I wanna know the one she has inside...
EienDAIfan5d9
I cried becuase of how she ruined her solor career.

Not because of the emotional meanings of the songs.
Aiz
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Jul 1 2007, 11:33 AM) *

Hai! Hai! Me too!!! foxcry.gif foxcry.gif

But I almost cry as I've watched Farewell's pv......
Toodles
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Jun 30 2007, 09:33 PM) *

And here I thought people were gonna put it nicely. rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
But that's how I feel, too.

Her songs don't even have enough heart to reach you there, much less make you cry. =\
Chie
mmmh I think I cried when listening to farewell, but not much more.

I think she's really unsure about her career! don't you think? I always have the feeling she doesn't know what she's doing.
Anzenpin
I agree. I'm hoping this is just a phase she's going through. Maybe she's trying to find a style that works for her cause to me it seems like she keeps changing.

Nonetheless, I've never cried during one of her songs but Farewell and Yumeji seem like they could make people cry, I dunno.
green
QUOTE(Chie @ Jul 1 2007, 12:00 PM) *

I think she's really unsure about her career! don't you think? I always have the feeling she doesn't know what she's doing.

yah, didn't she say [Farewell] was an album to experiment with styles?

so her second original album would probably be more "stable" (if she EVER comes out with one).

QUOTE(Anzenpin @ Jul 1 2007, 02:48 PM) *

Farewell and Yumeji seem like they could make people cry, I dunno.

wasn't [yumeji] a hopeful song? laugh.gif

i think DAI songs had so much more depth and background to them, like [Field of Dreams], [kagaku no yoru], [yotaka no yume], [fukai mori], etc.

and Van's solo songs...don't. mellow.gif
jabig
Maybe Ban-chan is crying too.....

And maybe she has the name for her new "JAZZ" album

"The way they ruin my career perfectly"
sound.
QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Jul 1 2007, 03:33 AM) *

Heyy, I don't understand, why do you think that she ruined her solo career ?
I think Tomiko can do better, her Jazz style is not the best ( I prefer a pop/rock stuff ) but if she loves that she makes ? It's possible that she still seeks a little her way but she has a solo career since a little more of one year only...
She doesn't make the best songs of the Oricon but it's still a music of quality, and there is nothing bad with her songs ( but ok, it's a subjective opinion )...
I have faith in Tomiko... ( but I'm afraid nevertheless lol >> need NEWS !! )

So, I didn't cry listenig Tomiko's solo songs but farewell or Kanojo make me sad !!
tomikolover
I cried to a LOT of DAI songs and Tomiko songs.. "senkou" and "hold me"..
ralph_caoile
i cried while listening to flower......the song makes me feel nostalgic......

farewell makes me sad... : (

senkou......hmm.....tragedy.....

complacence too.....makes me sad....
davus0
Never
Luigi As Infinity2015
In other words...I love all styles of Tomiko, Ever I heard her futures song's becuase i admired for her beauty voice, understand? buno.gif
EL-g
QUOTE(Toodles @ Jul 1 2007, 04:03 PM) *

QUOTE(EienDAIfan5d9 @ Jun 30 2007, 09:33 PM) *

And here I thought people were gonna put it nicely. rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
But that's how I feel, too.

Her songs don't even have enough heart to reach you there, much less make you cry. =\

I have to agree with toodles
*TangerineRaven*
I'm pretty sure I've cried/felt emotional when listening to:

horoscope
Yumeji
Yoru ni Kizutsuite
Rei13
I didn't like tomiko's songs at first. I thought that she was so much better in Do As Infinity, but then I got thinking that Tomiko Van is in her solo career right now. She's no longer in Do As Infinity, so she's obviously going to have a different style and all. I started really listening to her songs and now I really like it smile.gif

hmmmmmm cried? Well, I only cry in songs when I'm feeling depressed. For some odd reason, Flower made me cry once...
deathangel
errrrr........cry?

only on yumeiji.........
Acep
I never cried while listening to Van-chan's songs. I'm not the emo type. I believe that she was right in moving to jazz. She is doing good. smile.gif
small_saint
Hmm.. Maybe DAI's songs, I will feel emo about it but not for Ban Chan's songs.
ralph_caoile

hey....jazz is a fine genre
Anzenpin
I actually really like the album FAREWELL now. There are some songs I like: FAREWELL, Essence, Complacence, Nue no Naku Yoru. It's not bad, and it's not all jazz. Yea I know I change my mind a lot.

Senkou sort of makes me feel sad sometimes.

As for crying, well I cry a lot but I've never cried just from listening to a song...by anybody
weick
I think her solo works do not pass the same emotion to me like DAI do... =/ I think I had not cried with Ban-chan solo songs... I only feel a very big sense of missing on listening her voice again...
banfan
................HAVEN't sad.gif ............actually I'm more into DAI songs.........I just relax when listen to her songs....sorry Ban-chan........
nuriojm
Well, I have a video of Do As Infinity sing Fukaimori.. And in that performance,,, Ban-chan cry...
She spoke something before sing,, I dont understand what she talking about...
Don't know why,, but my eyes startin to get wet too.. But, that's just not my way.. What's the point to cry...
jabig
QUOTE(ralph_caoile @ Aug 9 2007, 07:52 AM) *

hey....jazz is a fine genre

Yep, maybe it's fine but I couldn't made myself like it so far dry.gif
DAIsuki
@nuriojm: !!!

!!! may i know where i can download that video plz........

anyway

i've never cried listening to Ban-chan's songs...it'll only make me remember the good old DAI....then, i'll feel sad....
ralph_caoile
im liking morning glory
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.