Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .......
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Rei13
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I was thinking about daiforum for the lonngesstt time

and i decided to come back cuz i miss the rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif xD
Oh my GOD has the forum changed!!

virilevocalist
Clem, Stov, Touff-Ray, Heartless, Tangerine Dreamer and Inuchan are still on here often, but I haven't seen too many old school members for a while. Fob is busy with work, I imagine.

A bunch popped their heads in for Inuchan and DAI's Apprentice's big announcement, though! smile.gif

So how's the weather like back home in the Yay Area? Freakin' hot, I imagine.
clementine_dream
Hehe you better start working on those posts again... think i'm ahead of you by about 20 posts. ohmy.gif

Welcome back! Again. XD

*edit* ok about 10 posts difference... i won't even try to compete with you lol.
houndtooth
hey hi there, and welcome back!
Rei13
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Jun 25 2007, 01:47 AM) *

Clem, Stov, Touff-Ray, Heartless, Tangerine Dreamer and Inuchan are still on here often, but I haven't seen too many old school members for a while. Fob is busy with work, I imagine.

A bunch popped their heads in for Inuchan and DAI's Apprentice's big announcement, though! smile.gif

So how's the weather like back home in the Yay Area? Freakin' hot, I imagine.

oh my gawdddddddddddddddddddd
I dropped XD rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
Stovila
Hello baby Rei haha.

Nice to see you again. wavey.gif
ANNA
WELCOME BACK REI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! foxhi.gif foxhi.gif foxhi.gif
ainouta
Hi rei rei ^_^

Welcome back! and i hope you stay wavey.gif yay!
inuchan
Rei !!!!!

omg i missed you online !!!!!!

hihihi here's for you :

rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif

hope i can see you around more hihihi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.