Full Version: Lucky Star ☆
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
houndtooth
Lucky Star (TV)

Alternative title:
らき☆すた (Japanese)

IPB Image

Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life

Plot Summary: Portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and her grades remain low. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games, and is not interested in much else. The serialization began with the four main characters in their first year of high school: Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Miyuki Takara. As the story progresses, they move onto their second and third year.

I've watched till the 3rd episode, I'd say it's quite funny. laugh.gif

Edit: I've dropped it too already, lol.
touff-ray
Watched till the 6th episode, I love it. It has so many references to other animes... rolling.gif
Stovila
I just finished it last night. I'm totally in love with this >.>
Been listening to the OST, remix and everything many times, haha.

Konata Izumi rocks!
oasis_heart3
You know, I saw the first episode and stopped after that. Something about it just...didn't keep my interest. =\

Granted, I should watch a series for at least 2-3 episodes, but still. I just haven't seen more for some reason...
x_shinigami_x
episode 5 i had to retire this.. i couldnt stand it.. i just don't get the jokes and it's not cuz i dont watch a lotta anime, but because they just werent funny.
town_el
stopped at episode 6..
not really funny.. School Rumble, Jungle, and Hayate no Gotoku is much much more hilarious than this one..
jvgklan
"Timote, Timote, Timoteeeee." haahahahahah....Funny. I've that song stuck in my head for a while now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.