Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Nibel
Hello!

I discovered Do as Infinity about a year ago from youtube, watching Tomiko Van's live performance of Tsubasa no Keikaku, which I instantly loved. From then on, I got all of the albums and I am forever a loving fan. I like all their songs (literally), and Do as Infinity is no doubt my favorite band.

When I heard DAI disbanded in 2005, I was just crushed. I was so bumbed out, knowing that I will not hear any new songs from them ever again. But that was until I found out that Tomiko Van is starting to go solo!!!!!! Now I'm happy again , although, I really liked her guitarist, Ryo.

Anyways, I hope to get to know everyone!
Yuki911
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the forum ^^
Kyo Kusanagi
Welcome Nibel! Do you know Ryo is active too? He' s the frontman of a band called Missile Innovation, I' m sure you will like their music if you still haven' t listened to it and give it a try ^^
Stovila
Hi nibel laugh.gif
Nibel
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi @ May 10 2007, 12:46 PM) *

Welcome Nibel! Do you know Ryo is active too? He' s the frontman of a band called Missile Innovation, I' m sure you will like their music if you still haven' t listened to it and give it a try ^^

Ahh yeah! I just found out that he's in his old band now. Although.. I like their music more when he was in a band with Tomiko Van. >_<

Before I came here, I was wondering why DAI disbanded. That was until I read Tomiko Van wanted to go solo (I think that is what I read). After that, I was a bit relieved, knowing that there will be more music from her. smile.gif
ANNA
Hi and Welcome! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.