Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Read This Topic!!!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
ANNA
If you were given a chance to interview banchan , what questions will you ask her?

Maybe that chance hasn’t so faraway... bunoops.gif

Don’t ask me more and post your questions!!! PLEASE! bunangel.gif

EDIT:

I took note the following questions:

ainouta: "What are the qualities you like in your ideal man?"
jOhN.C: "What's your favorite memory about Do As Infinity?"
Kyo Kusanagi: "what does music mean to you? What emotions do you feel when you are singing (not only on stage, but also in other kinds of occasions, such as parties with family or friends)?"
Yuki911: "What's the thing you love more of music?"
Aiz:
"Why did you disband with Do As Infinity?"
"Any situations that you think about Do As Infinity?"
"If you were given a chance to reband with Owatari Ryo & Nagao Dai or to perform with them, would you accept it?"
"If you would have your first major concert, would you invite Ryoza & Nagao-kun???"
"How would you compare the old Banchan with the new Banchan right now?"
"Banchan, if you were chosen to be the leading lady of a big movie, who do you want to be your leading man??"
"Banchan, how would you feel if there's a theatrical show where you were chosen to sing of almost Do As Infinity songs?"
TangerineRaven: "How did you feel when you were totally sure you wanted to be a singer?"
Frozenbreak:
"Do you keep in touch with Ryo and Dai like you used to when you were in Do As Infinity?"
"Is there a particular music genre we can look forward too with upcoming single and albums?"
totosquirt: "what's the closest anyone got to banchan? in the audience? or at a concert? or maybe some private show...
Stovila:
"Is there any opening for a job in your team? Be your personal photographer would be so much appreciated."
"Can I take a picture with you? Oh wait, can I hug you too? One arm.. just one arm. ^^"
ainouta
Ban Tomiko chan ^^, What are the qualities you like in your ideal man?

rolling.gif
Aiz
OMG~!!!

Ban Tomiko-sama.....um....my Goddess.....may I apply to be your personal assistant???.......
tasriri
would you marry your ideal man if he is a year younger than you? fyi, he would

(p.s. ainouta, i dont need to ask on what are the qualities as i know i am 100% ideal rolling.gif )
ainouta
QUOTE(tasriri @ May 5 2007, 06:19 PM) *

would you marry your ideal man if he is a year younger than you? fyi, he would

(p.s. ainouta, i dont need to ask on what are the qualities as i know i am 100% ideal rolling.gif )

SHUT UP!!! IM HER IDEAL MAN! rocket.gif rocket.gif rocket.gif
Aiz
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~h!!! Why don't you stop that non-sense fight & do this......

Go to Japan right now & propose to her to be her beloved husband!!!!!

and who would ever to win her heart.....please.....make me as the bride's maid!!!!...hehehehe............
jOhN.C o_0!
I would ask...
1. What's your favorite memory about Do As Infinity?
but more importantly...
2. Will you sign all my Do As Infinity CDs and your Solo work too???
^___^
totosquirt
i would ask:

do you get tired of these proposals?
ANNA
TRY TO POST SERIOUS QUESTIONS, please!!!! rolleyes.gif
ainouta
QUOTE(ANNA @ May 5 2007, 07:07 PM) *

TRY TO POST SERIOUS QUESTIONS, please!!!! rolleyes.gif

anna-chan!
My question is serious and formal T_T
Aiz
Yup.!!!! Everyone who wanted to be so close with Tomiko Van would ask that question!!! Including me......hehehehe.............
ANNA
QUOTE(ainouta @ May 5 2007, 12:05 PM) *

anna-chan!
My question is serious and formal T_T

your question is OK! bungood.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
If I could interview Ban-chan...I wouldn' t do it, because I would get straight to the marriage proposal foxheart.gif

j/k rolling.gif

I would ask "what does music mean to you? What emotions do you feel when you are singing (not only on stage, but also in other kinds of occasions, such as parties with family or friends)?"
Yuki911
I would ask:
-What's the thing you love more of music?
-Can you sing a song for me right now?!
ANNA
@Kyo: good question! biggthumpup.gif

@Yuki: I took note of the first question wink.gif
*TangerineRaven*
"How did you feel when you were totally sure you wanted to be a singer?"
Aiz
Anna-chan, you're ignoring me.... buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif

I thought about serious questions & I came up with these.....

1. Why did you disband with Do As Infinity?
2. Any situations that you think about Do As Infinity?
3. If you were given a chance to reband with Owatari Ryo & Nagao Dai or to perform with them, would you accept it?
4. If you would have your first major concert, would you invite Ryoza & Nagao-kun???
5. How would you compare the old Banchan with the new Banchan right now?

ok! I know....it's all about Do As Infinity!!! But what can I do?!?!?!? I really miss them!!!..... buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif
ANNA
I'm not ignoring you!!! These are really good questions, AIZ!!! bunspark.gif

@TangerineRaven: added! wink.gif
Frozenbreak
these are the only ones that can pop into my head

Do you keep in touch with Ryo and Dai like you used to when you were in Do As Infinity?

Is there a particular music genre we can look forward too with upcoming single and albums?
Stovila
"Is there any opening for a job in your team? Be your personal photographer would be so much appreciated."

"Can I take a picture with you? Oh wait, can I hug you too? One arm.. just one arm. ^^"
Daish
WHAT KINDA HUG IS 1 ARMED?
davus0
One that gently builds, in a soft, subtle crescendo to its flowering =O =X

I would just ask how she learned to sing
Kyo Kusanagi
QUOTE(ANNA @ May 5 2007, 04:32 PM) *
@Kyo: good question! biggthumpup.gif

I' m glad you liked it ^_^ And I' m glad really good questions are coming from everyone ^^

Aiz
ok! I came up with another question.....

"Banchan, if you were chosen to be the leading lady of a big movie, who do you want to be your leading man??"

SHOCKS~!!!
ANNA
my questions tongue.gif

- Before being envolved with Do As Infinity what did you do?
- Do As Infinity’s final concert was held in the Nippon Budokan on November 25th 2005, have you particular memory about that day?
- When did you decide to go solo?
- When you went solo, how did you feel about performing in front of an audience? Were you nervous?
- Is there anything about working in a group that you do miss? Or are you happier out on your own, doing your own thing?
- In 2004 Do As Infinity performed for the first time in USA, in Dallas and in New York, how did you feel during that experience?
- What do you feel the main differences are between Japanese and American audiences?
- You’ve done some songs for anime and movies. Do you think this has helped introduce foreign fans to your music?
- Were you surprised to have so many international fans?
- Do you want to come back to America? Would you like to tour Europe?
- Did you plan to start a new tour?
- You have an amazing voice, did you study to improve your talent?
- Your debut album was “Farewell”, how did this album come out?
- Then other 3 singles (Flower, Senkou e Yumeji) have been released, do you plan to put them in a new album in the future?
- Your last album was “Voice ~cover you with love~”, how did you choose cover album’s songs?
- Can you give us any insight into your creative process when it comes to your lyrics? What inspires you?
- What kind of songs do you rather sing? Sad or happy ones?
- With how many songs you've written over the years, is there any one in particular that's really special to you?
- This year you had the leading part in “Brooklyn - the Musical”, how did you feel to play at the theatre?
- You took part in the movie “HEAT ISLAND”, too. When It will be released in Japanese cinema? Would you like to become an actress?
- What are your future projects?
- Are there any artists that you consider an influence, or look up to? Who is your favorite artist in Japan and overseas?
- Are there any dream artists either dead or alive who you would like to collaborate with?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you play any instruments?
- May you talk about your family and where did you grow up?
- How does your family see your career from the beginning to today?
- Do you have any message for your fans living overseas?
Kyo Kusanagi
That' s an interrogatory! foxxd.gif
If you were a journalist and had to interview Ban-chan, your question would make a great interview without our support wink.gif
totosquirt
btw, what's the closest anyone got to banchan?

i mean...for real. in the audience? or at a concert? or maybe some private show...
Aiz
SHOCKS~!!!!!!!! Those were many, Anna-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o

btw, another question from me....

"Banchan, how would you feel if there's a theatrical show where you were chosen to sing of almost Do As Infinity songs?"
ANNA
added all your questions! smile.gif

@Kyo: LOL! Thanks! laugh.gif
Yuki911
Another question:
Are you planning to make a tour?
maiji
wu~~ hope i'm not late

"what do you feel are your shortcomings and strengths? In personal and career wise?"
"What are the methods you used in writing your lyrics? Just sit and write? Jot down brainstormed ideas?"
"When do you do before you record your songs? Any special habits or how do you get into the mood/character of the songs? Imagine, meditate, read over lyrics? "
"Do you live alone, or with your family?"
"Do you have siblins?"
"Where have you travelled or wish to travel?"
"Which DAI song is your fav song?"
If there are repearing questios please just ignore mine. Since I haven't read through all of the others tongue.gif

MimaKinomoto
Gosh! Poor Ban-chan XD
Maybe she should write a book to reply to all of those. LOL

ANNA... You scare me sometimes... o_O

So, anyway... xD~
    - Would you like to visit Brazil someday?
    - What's your favourite DAI's song? (I know someone has already asked that, buuut.. ._.)
    - What's your favourite song from the ones you sang during your solo career?
    - Do you LISTEN to Do As Infinity?
    - Would you act in a j-drama, if invited? (as an actress)
    - What kind of music did you listen to when you were a child?
    - Do you prefer long hair or short hair? (LOL laugh.gif)

Ah well... That's ALL.
The rest of the interview I would be fangirling over DAI and saying how I love it. And a million times. sigh.
tasriri
I like these questions

- How does your family see your career from the beginning to today?

and

- Do you LISTEN to Do As Infinity?

anna-chan.. in case u going to interview her.. can u please send my regards to her smile.gif.. and pls dont ignore my first question.. smile.gif kidding
touff-ray
Pinned cool.gif

Do you plan to show in a concert in Europe any soon ?

Have you ever visited/heard of www.daiforum.com ?

Do you know ainouta ? If not, don't you feel ashamed ?

Ayumi or Hikki ?

Windows or Linux ? ... uh... never mind rolling.gif

Aiz
OMG~!!! touff-ray.....I wanna know what would be Banchan's reactions & answers with those questions!!!!

rolling.gif

Btw....another question from me......

"Banchan, if Nagao Dai would compose a song or many songs for you, would you accept it??"
Aiz
heheheh......another one from me!!!!!!!!!!........XD

"Banchan, you know that you have many many fans. Was there any fan that has already proposed to you personally & seriously in front of the crowd??"
Aiz
Another one!!

hehehe.....

"Banchan, what would you do if someone has proposed to you in front of crowd? Will you accept it even if you do not like him because you don't want him to feel embarrassed or would you tell him the truth in front of the crowd????"

nyahahaha.... rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
ainouta
QUOTE(touff-ray @ May 13 2007, 05:46 PM) *

Pinned cool.gif

Do you know ainouta ? If not, don't you feel ashamed ?

OMG TOUFF-RAY YOU ROCK THE BEST QUESTION EVER!
~punkstar~
How would you describe your own fashion? What do you think is in style at the moment?
doasan
perhaps I'd ask her.. about the old rumour about her and takki xD (it's a joke)

"Do you think that DAI could come back some day or do you prefer your new life as a solist?"
jayacr
What`s the biggest difference between Tomiko Van as a public figure and Tomiko Van as the real person?
Yzel
The first thing I would ask her is "Can we be close friends?" Then after that.. I will ask her lot of questions that will pop into my mind! Specially relating about DO AS INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waahhh.. Tomiko Van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sure rock the worlds of many people and aliens like me and AIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling.gif
Chie
my questions...

"In your time with DoAs, did you have any special hobbies that you did continually?"
and
"When with DoAs, did you take part in deciding how the PVs and covers would look like?"
Aiz
QUOTE(Yzel @ Aug 27 2007, 02:24 PM) *

Waahhh.. Tomiko Van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sure rock the worlds of many people and aliens like me and AIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling.gif

Yay~!! You don't have to say that!! Forumers here already know that!!!
Rei13
could you go to the bay area ;____;?

rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif @ ainouta
virilevocalist
QUOTE(Rei13 @ Oct 1 2007, 09:05 PM) *

could you go to the bay area ;____;?

Hear! Hear! ohmy.gif
deathangel
i would ask Ban-chan this question:

it is known that u are an emotional person and will always shed tears for your friends and fans alike, so what would u sayto your supporters when u know that DAI fans around the world are also shedding tears in emotional when you are on stage singing with DAI and they are even more emoitonal now since that DAI are no longer around?
banfan
QUOTE(deathangel @ Oct 2 2007, 07:32 PM) *

i would ask Ban-chan this question:

it is known that u are an emotional person and will always shed tears for your friends and fans alike, so what would u sayto your supporters when u know that DAI fans around the world are also shedding tears in emotional when you are on stage singing with DAI and they are even more emoitonal now since that DAI are no longer around?

Whoaaaaa good question deathangel! ohmy.gif

mm..for me ,,I would ask,,Ban-chan,,,would u be my sister??.... foxheart.gif foxheart.gif foxheart.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif
ANNA
I wonder when Ban-chan could reply to our questions, she's so engaged in this period! foxhm.gif
totosquirt
well, how good is
1) her english-to-japanese translator (considering that chat-speak is evident in most posts)
2) her own english
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.