Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Code Geass - opening NEW WORLD
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
ainouta
houndtooth
Wow cool, an old song is revived. bunspark.gif

But they made it a bit funny with the effects and all. tongue.gif
EienDAIfan5d9
Wow that's a LONG opening! Usually openings are half that time! I'm sure if I were watching that anime, I'd get real tired with the opening so fast, no matter who was singing it.

I think they did well with it, though. It fit in nicely.

Way to revive a WAY old song.
oasis_heart3
Well, I can definitely tell SUNRISE did that anime. The artstyle looks WAAAY too much like "Gundam SEED". x_X

And I'm a bit suspicious of this clip. T_T:

1) WHY is the music really fast, and the pitch increased? It seems like an amateur sped up the music, then made a fan video for it. (using actual credits, nonetheless)

And EienDAI had another good point: WHY is the sequence so long? Most openings are about 1 minute and 30 seconds long.

...Are you guys sure this isn't an April Fools' joke? xD

2) The Anime News Network (which is a VERY reliable source) doesn't even list a third opening:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6704
houndtooth
In the vid, it says so (At around 50+ seconds.), so maybe it's real.

EienDAIfan5d9
QUOTE(houndtooth @ Apr 7 2007, 09:14 PM) *

In the vid, it says so (At around 50+ seconds.), so maybe it's real.

Well that could be easily manipulated. All they would have to do is add font to the video saying who made the song...Anyone could have done it, whether it be a DAI fan or Code Geass fan. HOnestly the whole thing to me seemed fishy from the start. The whole "remix" of it just didn't work and usually anime themes flow...I dunno...smoother than this. I can't really explain it but... blink.gif
oasis_heart3
Right, like EienDAI said. Plus they could have easily found a raw version of the opening (with no credits listed at all), and then add the new credits to it. Fansubbers do this all the time.
ainouta
Sorry if this is a fake or not.. I dunno just found it and uplaoded it to youtube dont blame me please buncry.gif
houndtooth
I think its a fake (now) lol, the season seems to end at episode 26? (Correct me if i am so wrong) so it's impossible to add a new opening song.

^ You have a link to the vid?
fabiokakitani
LOL
It can be a fake or not, but i liked the 'remix' a lot!
And imo, it fits to the scenes!
And everytime i listen to NEW WORLD i remember FINAL beginning!
oasis_heart3
QUOTE(ainouta @ Apr 8 2007, 10:49 AM) *

Sorry if this is a fake or not.. I dunno just found it and uplaoded it to youtube dont blame me please buncry.gif
I don't blame you. ^^ (hugs ainouta)

...I blame the person who uploaded the clip!! >O
GaryDAI
It's probably fake, but I don't care! You made me happy for 2 minutes laugh.gif
ainouta
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Apr 9 2007, 07:26 AM) *

I don't blame you. ^^ (hugs ainouta)

...I blame the person who uploaded the clip!! >O

I did upload it on youtube buncry.gif

i just found it on a japanese website and uploaded it to youtube
fabiokakitani
QUOTE(ainouta @ Apr 9 2007, 01:59 AM) *

I did upload it on youtube buncry.gif

i just found it on a japanese website and uploaded it to youtube

LOL!
It seems someone is blaming you UF foxmad.gif foxmad.gif foxmad.gif
Just kidding! rolling.gif
Aiz
nah!...This is a fake!!!.....I've just known that the opening themes of this anime was only 2...."Colors" & "Kaidoku Funō"......

Like other doubts, why was this so long???!?!?!......Besides, why was the chorus repeated many times???!?....As far as I know, an opening theme of an anime plays only one chorus....unless it's the final episode or it's an insert song......but it's NOT!!!!!!!!!......So this is a fake!!!!

It just somehow made me a little bit happy because it used New World of Do As Infinity as its opening but it's still makes me mad because this is just a fake!!!!!...... foxhm.gif ....Besides, why did they use the remix???!!!!!!!......and it doesn't fit slightly on the scenes.........but it's a good anime....the main character is so cute!!!..... bunspark.gif ........ei!....My mood changed so fast!!....Maybe because it's the New World of Do As Infinity!!!!!!

Btw, aino-san, no one blames you so don't be sad....cheer up!!

yoz!!.... thumbup.gif biggthumpup.gif
ainouta
VIDEO REMOVED!!

EVERYBODY HAPPY NOW?? buncry.gif
oasis_heart3
Yeah, I was thinking about changing it to this:

...I blame the person who created the clip!! >O

'Cuz the person who uploaded it might've been innocent (and you were)...but I got busy and forgot to change it. x_x

I'm sorry, ainouta! I love you, I really do! ;______;
HeartlessCloud
Hey, what the hell, I wanted to see it. sad.gif
MimaKinomoto
Well, I've seen it and I was kind of... "HUH?!"
I mean... For what I know, animes usually use new songs for OP's and ED's... Not old songs. =/
2nd: It wasn't announced on d-a-i.com xP
3rd: TOO LOOONG ._.'

But when I saw that written "new world by Do As Infinity".... I gotta say I had my doubts.
How cruel... ___
I mean... The person who created it... ._.'
Not that it wasn't cool... The video was very nice, really *-*
But... That's one of those April's Fool's jokes that makes we want to kick the person's ass... DX (it reminds me of something. lol)

By the way, UF... You shouldn't have taken the video off!
It was fake, but it was a nice vid... I liked the way they mixed song and images together. =/

And the character design is by CLAMP <3
I just LOVE CLAMP. XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.