Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mario and Sonic together in a game!!
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
oasis_heart3
I'm surprised no one posted this here. xD

Anyways, LOOK:
http://sega.com/gamesite/marioandsonic/index.php

It's official, and it's based on the 2007 Olympics. (^^) And no worries about the game being glitchy/somewhat sucky (like a lot of Sonic games have been lately). Shigeru Miyamoto will be overseeing this project; since Mario is his baby (and he's a game making legend), he won't let the game suck.

Also for your entertainment (though I doubt the game will be this "graphic"):
(Newgrounds.com) - Mario vs. Sonic
Arika
holy hell, my Wii is so raping that when it comes out rolling.gif
oasis_heart3
QUOTE(Arika @ Apr 3 2007, 12:13 AM) *

holy hell, my Wii is so raping that when it comes out rolling.gif
xD LMAO...WTF?
houndtooth
What? cool gonna take a look at it now.
HeartlessCloud
I'm wary of it being developed by Sega...I know Miyamoto will be overseeing it, but still, they should've thrown the project to Nintendo. tongue.gif Here's hoping for something good, though.

Shameless plugs for 2007 Olympics for the win.
x_shinigami_x
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ Apr 3 2007, 12:37 PM) *

I'm wary of it being developed by Sega...I know Miyamoto will be overseeing it, but still, they should've thrown the project to Nintendo. tongue.gif Here's hoping for something good, though.

Shameless plugs for 2007 Olympics for the win.

2008? i wanna see screen shots and how this is done.. like.. the games better be good and not just some cash in on the olympics.
HeartlessCloud
2007...2008...what's in a year? tongue.gif
x_shinigami_x
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud @ Apr 4 2007, 03:46 AM) *

2007...2008...what's in a year? tongue.gif

what's in a year?

12 months? 52 weeks? 365 days? 8760 hours? 525,600 Minutes? hahaha happy.gif MY BIRTHDAY?!?!
virilevocalist
That.... is awesome.
Hockeyfan
I have no intention of getting a Wii, but that does sound like it should be a fun game. Suprised it took this long to make a game with the two of them after Sega dropped out of the console race.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.