Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tomorrow Ban-chan as guest at a radio show!!!
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
ANNA
Ban-chan will be as a guest at AMEBA STUDIO, a radio show!

You can see her in streaming on line here: http://studio.ameba.jp/

see ya tomorrow at 5 p. m. (japanese time)! bunangel.gif
Frozenbreak
woot woot, so for me it gona be at 4am here tonight X_X
*TangerineRaven*
Haha, it's gonna be early morning for me too. Oh well, I'll pull an all nighter! tongue.gif
ainouta
Can anybody hear sound?

I cant hear sound only watch video from the site >.<

dunno.gif
tasriri
can see some vid from the street.. but no sound at all.. maybe because of the show havent started??
*TangerineRaven*
XD

What a fun night. rolling.gif

Man, you missed it, UF! Ban-chan was talking with us!!

rolling.gif JK <3
shidosan
Ok, the show just ended. I didn't catch much of what they were talking about, but here's I did catch:

- Tomiko picked all of the songs for her cover album. She really liked "Home".
- They asked her who her favorite artist, or who she was influenced most by, but Tomiko said she likes a lot of different artists and couldn't really say which single artist was her favorite.
- She gave away a postcard of her cover album to a lucky fan waiting outside. The fan asked her what she likes to do in her spare time, to which Tomiko said "reading books, watching movies, and sleeping"
- By far, the part of the interview where this other guy came in to talk was the most difficult to understand, but the first thing he did, was describe a scenery. Then he asked Tomiko, the DJ Ameba, and the other girl Hitomi (i think that was her name) what they would notice the most from that scenery, and gave them a choice (the sun, birds, house.. etc) Hitomi chose the birds, while Tomiko and Ameba both chose the sun. Based on their answer, the guy described their personality traits. They were laughing at Hitomi at first because he said that she was timid (i think) since she picked the birds. (to which she denied). He then said that Tomiko and Ameba were very positive people who would face their troubles straight on with their own power. (this is where "pinchi" came from. They basically mean "trouble" when they say it). After this, they were talking on and on about being able to do things in your own way, and they used Tomiko's cover album as an example. It was something that she chose to do on her own, and she went ahead and did it. That's what makes it special. Tomiko didn't talk much, though, during this segment.
- At the end, Tomiko just tells her fans to continue supporting her. Ameba wishes her luck... and I think he mentions something about a drama and tour. Don't hold me to this one though lol He talks way too fast.

And that's about all I could catch. It was nice chatting with some of you guys (and gals) online before and during the show.
Frozenbreak
ok here is screen caps for those who missed it, at 1st i wasnt able to get caps but found a solution for you guys tongue.gif enjoy and HA! STOVY LOOK WHO GOT SCREEN CAPS WITH AN EMBEDED PLAYER!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Stovila
D:

How did you do that?

>)

And shidou, thx for that translation <3
ANNA
Thanks Shidosan for the translation! ohmy.gif

and Thanks FB for caps!!!! wub.gif

It was so funny! laugh.gif
tasriri
oh missed it.. had a bz afternoon.. it this station achive this broadcast?
i saw there is some kind of old show below of the page.. but couldnt find any of this latest broadcast
Yuki911
Thanks for the translation and the pics. Ban-Chan is kawaii bunspark.gif
EL-g
it was cool
I wonder why UF didnt show up there
we misseed u mate
ainouta
I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it !

why why why!!!

i was on the job today argh I HATE MYSELF T_T

Please forgive me banchan...

DID ANYBODY TALK TO HER IN CHAT?? buncry.gif
shidosan
QUOTE(ainouta @ Mar 31 2007, 04:01 PM) *

I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it ! I missed it !

why why why!!!

i was on the job today argh I HATE MYSELF T_T

Please forgive me banchan...
DID ANYBODY TALK TO HER IN CHAT?? buncry.gif

Unfortunately she wasn't on the chat thing. Would have been cool if she was though.
houndtooth
aw man i missed it, but the caps and trans are enough! laugh.gif

yeah it would be cool if she were to chat with us on that thingy.
sound.
Thanks so much shidosan. That's very interesting that Tomiko is a positiv girl ( even if in her solo career - in the PVs - we don't see it much ) and in the caps she's so cuuuute wub.gif
*TangerineRaven*
HAHA, oh man... remember "Kasa hito" (Umbrella Man)???

AHHAHA, I'm still laughing about that.

The chat thing was the best part (besides hearing/seeing Ban-chan).

Thanks for the caps fb! <3
ainouta

buncry.gif
Stovila
Those are parts that I missed lol. I woke up 40 minutes lates tho. She's so cute wearing that Kitty Ears, lol.
Aiz
hehehe.....Sankyu~~!!!.....Thanks for the translation.....good thing Banchan is a positive thinker!!!.....She's really my role model!!! Thanks too for the pics...shocks!!!.....Tomiko Van is really kawaii~~!!!!....Also for the videos!!.....Their very funny!!!.....

Aishiteru, Tomiko Van, my Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my deity, my fairy, my lady....
ANNA
Bancha's was guest in other 2 radio shows some hours ago! smile.gif

IPB Image nice pic! foxhb.gif

credit: http://countdown.tfm.co.jp/cdj/

IPB Image foxheart.gif

credit: http://www.bayfm.co.jp/PCDJ/main.html

Yuki911
Thanks for the pics ANNA!! bowdown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.