ANNA
for the people who can understand the French! bunoops.gif

http://flocotokyo.wordpress.com/2006/11/09...-tomiko-et-moi/

http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/bl...1110_021332.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/2732/4...1110_011522.jpg

nice pics! foxheart.gif

Ban-chan loves mambo and she can do salsa! ^_^
*TangerineRaven*
Awwwww ^.^ (don't know French, but the pics are cute)
Yuki911
Thanks ANNA nice pics, but can somebody translate it, I can't understand Fench foxcry.gif
sound.
Ahhh, thank you. I explain quickly you and if you want I will try to entirely translate (when I would have time).

So, the author explains that he went to a sort of showcase ( or a public interview as you want ) from Van Tomiko to Tokyo. It was for the promotion of Yumeji's single. So, Van arrives on the scene. A screen diffuses the PV of Yumeji and after that Van will be questioned by the other girl, Sheila.

Van she speaks about the emotions that she wanted to express in her songs. After the pop of Flower and the rock energy of Senkou, she wanted to transmit a feeling of happiness in her new song ( Yumeji ). And... she speaks about the realisation of the PV (which was done with false flowers lol)... she speaks about her removal ( déménagement ? ), of her new apartment which needed to be larger and which seems now more “ natural ”. Then she speaks us about her hobbies, of the places where she likes to go in Tokyo, of meal with her friends. The author says that Sheila is unbearable with her jokes whereas Van seems very shy. Then they spoke about dance, Van explains that she likes the mambo( : p ) and that she can dance little salsa and … Van says that she likes to make bicycle (lool) too.

So, to finish, 3 questions from the public and so, we learn that Van, lies down with 7pm because she works so much, that she doesn't make the kitchen often even if she finds that funny and she explains that when she's stressed she makes sport ( like basket, bicycle, or gym). Annnnd, Van says that she starts again to write and no concerts envisaged yet.

Voilààà, sorry for my english lol.
So, I think that's the more important of this text : p : p

I love you Banchan <333
Yuki911
Thanks sound.! Oh I want to see Ban-Chan dancing O.O.
houndtooth
wee thanks for the trans! She makes bicycles! tongue.gif
avan_piper
thanx for posting and translating!
flocopops
Hey, i'm the one who wrotte the blig!
Thank you for translating it. You're right, this is the most important of the text. The other things are about the time before the event.
I was frustrated to have wait so long for so little... I mean, I don't care seeing her "in real" if she's just talking, i would prefer had listen her singing, answering to the question "when will you re-band with Ryo and Dai?" or take picture, but anyway...
Unfortunately as I explained, the nice picture of Van-chan and Sheila is not mine, as I didn't manage to take a pic of them, but one taken by the staff. There is another one with the people attending to the even, but .... at the opposite side of me -__-
inuchan
QUOTE(flocopops @ Mar 25 2007, 05:31 AM) *

Hey, i'm the one who wrotte the blig!
Thank you for translating it. You're right, this is the most important of the text. The other things are about the time before the event.
I was frustrated to have wait so long for so little... I mean, I don't care seeing her "in real" if she's just talking, i would prefer had listen her singing, answering to the question "when will you re-band with Ryo and Dai?" or take picture, but anyway...
Unfortunately as I explained, the nice picture of Van-chan and Sheila is not mine, as I didn't manage to take a pic of them, but one taken by the staff. There is another one with the people attending to the even, but .... at the opposite side of me -__-

hehe was sure it was you.... you're at Do-The-Web forum right? smile.gif

thank you for this article smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Aiz
you're right floco-chan!!! I want your idea asking Banchan that question.....shocks!!.....I hope she would have a positive answer with that question......even if there would be just a Do As Infinity concert where the vocalist, E.guitarist & A.guitarist are Tomiko Van, Ryo Owatari & Dai Nagao, it would be really really GREAT!!!!!.......but I guess I couldn't come there too....T_T......waaaaa~~!!!!.....but it's okay!!! I just the Do As Infinity to be rebanded again....T_T......

Btw, sankyu sound for the translation!

Btw again, I also want to see Tomiko Van dancing.....^_^.......Also, the pics were really nice......Tomiko Van is really gorgeous & surely a breath-taking & life-taking Goddess.......

Aishiteru, Tomiko Van, my Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my deity, my fairy, my lady.....
tasriri
nice-nice-niceness..
i wish i be the one who sat next to her in that pics.. smile.gif
is she shy ? i thing she just being polite (try to give + comment here smile.gif )

i dont think the radio want to ask that sort of question. since van just started her solo career.. well.. let her be.. im sure if right time to come.. we can see them together again.. but not this soon.. although i am hoping for it
tasriri
tomiko looks gorgeus and more feminine with her new image.. dont anybody have a tought that this will make her getting married soooonnn ??? wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ hehe

but my preference is still her image while with DAI.. she dont need all the make up... she is a natural beauty:)
fabiokakitani
Nice pics!
And thanx for translation sound.!!!

Oh, this re-band thing again?! I don't think they will re-band even though I became very vey sad when they wrote at DAI site they had disbanded. Ban-Chan seems happy with her solo career and singing a different kind of song she used to sing with Do As Infinity. IMO she intends to get a better singer, with songs that can show all her potential. wavey.gif wavey.gif wavey.gif

But, all of us are free for dreaming and that's a good thing! I dream of...(better keep my dreams with me tongue.gif )
ANNA
Flocopops, so yuo are the lucky man who saw Ban-chan! Congrats!!! bungood.gif
Aiz
neh!!......I know Tomiko Van is very very happy now with her solo carreer.....but....just one concert......or even a show where Tomiko Van, Ryo Owatari & Dai Nagao will be performing together.....that's...that's...AWESOME!!!!!!!!..........huhuhuhu....T_T.......still...hoping for the rebanding of DO AS INFINITY!!!!!!!!...........btw.....does Banchan even thinks about these things.....even Ryoza & Nagao-kun????.........I hope they are!!!.....^_^........
ANNA
IPB Image

credit: http://www.kds.kddi.com/topics/000725.html
Aiz
SHOCKS~!!!....TOmiko Van....you're so kawaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!!!..... bunlove.gif bunspark.gif bunspark.gif

You're really a breath-taking & life-taking Goddess!!!! foxheart.gif

Aishiteru, Tomiko Van, my Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my deity, my fairy, my lady....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.