Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: saluttt
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
sound.
Hello daiforum !!

I'm new, I'm french ( and my english is sooo bad xD ), I'm 18 and I love miss Tomiko. I knew Banchan with DAI and now I'm a supporter of her solo career ( I know her since Gates of Heaven and my first DAI song was Buranko !! ).

So, I love others artists like Utada Hikaru, Hitomi Shimatani, Bonnie Pink, Shiina Ringo, Monkey Majik, Anna Tuschiya etc etc and ... and I don't know what to add lol ( I hope that my english isn't horrible nevertheless lol, I can't judge ).

Voila, I hope be welcome : p

Bye.
Stovila
Salutt,

Welcome to forum!
And no, your english wasn't that bad. Don't worry too much about that, I also speak in broken english as well.

Just enjoy your staying, and try to love me <3

(oh, i'm flattered *blush*)
ANNA
WELCOME!!!!! foxhi.gif
sound.
Oh, thanks Stovila and ANNA.

Lol Stovila, I'll try to enjoy my staying and I'll try to love you too ah ah : p

smile.gif
Tangerine Dreamer
C'est vrai, ton anglais n'est pas mal de tout. Bienvenue!
wavey.gif
houndtooth
Nah, your English is decent. Welcome and have fun here! biggrin.gif
Daish
No worries, I'm very certain that your english is WAY better than my french even though I live in Canada and SUPPOSEDLY french is the second language here rolling.gif

Enjoy your stay

inuchan
QUOTE(sound. @ Feb 27 2007, 04:49 PM) *

Hello daiforum !!

I'm new, I'm french ( and my english is sooo bad xD ), I'm 18 and I love miss Tomiko. I knew Banchan with DAI and now I'm a supporter of her solo career ( I know her since Gates of Heaven and my first DAI song was Buranko !! ).

So, I love others artists like Utada Hikaru, Hitomi Shimatani, Bonnie Pink, Shiina Ringo, Monkey Majik, Anna Tuschiya etc etc and ... and I don't know what to add lol ( I hope that my english isn't horrible nevertheless lol, I can't judge ).

Voila, I hope be welcome : p

Bye.

hello Sound, and bienvenue !!!!!

hehe don't worry, je parle franšais aussi (langua maternelle hehe), donc si tu as un souci, n'hÚsite pas Ó me contacter !! ^*^

wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.