Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banchan's best style
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
Chie
Heyo~~

I wanted to know how you like to see Banchan the most!
here is my ranking:
  1. deep forest/true song era (long, smooth hair, tanned skin, female or sporty clothes)
  2. new world era (pony, wavy hair, skirts and shawls)
  3. now (sometimes curly hair, very female clothes)
Van-[DAI]
i love when Fukai Mori era..
Long smooth hair and casual mode..

and Gates of Heaven era.. more casual mode.. LOL
shidosan
Hmm this is a hard question since I think she looks good regardless of how she dressed. But if I had to pick my favorite look, it would be around the Deep Forest era as well, with her long straight hair. After that, I think I liked her look around the 5th anniversary concert. Though, it's not like I have any complaints about how she looks now. I think it's cool to see a different, more feminine side of her.
IDentity
Fave look of hers

-Shinjitsu No Uta Era... Orange hair, tanned skin, slim figure
-Rakuen Era... Brown Hair, Fair Skin, slightly chubby
-Farewell Era... She looks good in that PV, even though her hair's shorter than the ideal length that she had in the True Song era

Worst look of hers

-She doesn't look good with that bowl fringe, I prefer her long fringe look.
-Don't chop the locks... She's great with long hair... No wonder she once endorses hair products.
Yuki911
I like her style at Deep Forest era, thet long hair and the clothes suits a lot for her.
The Gates of Heaven era with that boysh style
And finally the Rakuen era

But I like her new style too, the curly hair and the female clothes.
houndtooth
I think she looks great regardless of her dressing, but i like her better when she has longer hair tongue.gif

Her style now is also nice, showing a different side of her.
Shigure
My fav. has to be the Hi no Ataru Sakamichi one.
The long curly hair... and wearing a jeans jacket and a black or white dress. *-* Simple but perfect.
inuchan
definitely Deep forest !!!!
Medji
QUOTE(Yuki911 @ Feb 28 2007, 12:07 PM) *

I like her style at Deep Forest era, thet long hair and the clothes suits a lot for her.
The Gates of Heaven era with that boysh style
And finally the Rakuen era

But I like her new style too, the curly hair and the female clothes.

A very different side of her I'd say xDDD

I mean I used to love her as a tomboy in T-shirts, in a pair of dungarees or a pair of braces T_T
Daish
For me, definity the DF era; that long silky smooth hair, mmmm i can still feel it. (those lavenus cms really helped too HAHA)
Then comes the short hair early days like Y&T. super casual look.
Then comes the Rakuen/Hiragi era i guess, still messmerizing

And I somehow really not getting her new look (curly hair). Not sure whats wrong with it bungrr.gif Maybe i just need to give it a few more looks bunevil.gif
MimaKinomoto
Hi no Ataru Sakamichi's *____*
She's perfect then...
I like Honjitsu's too, but in another way
And Deep Forest's... *________*
AND RAKUEN! YEAH!
._.
I don't know o_O
The only I don't really like is the Tangerine Dream one... ^^" (the PV and all)

But well... Watching the Hi no Ataru Sakamichi's PV you can notice how beautiful she is there...
Same with Shinjitsu no Uta's PV....

I don't like her now... xD
She looks like Ayumi on Yumeji's booklet x_x
...And a jellyfish on another photo ^^;
Stovila
Her best style for me, when she was in New York city, appeared in Be Free PV. She's the best there, cute, boyish, full of smiles <3
Kyo Kusanagi
I have always adored Ban-chan for her beauty, but I just LOVE how she is unleashing her femininity with her current style foxheart.gif
EienDAIfan5d9
- Oasis PV (Liked her hairstyle. Shoulder length but not too short)
- For the Future PV (Liked her punk look she had)
- Sekou PV (Liked her in the rain :wink: and also her mourning clothes at the end with the umbrella)
- Shinjitsu no Uta PV
Anzenpin
I like her Deep Forest and GOH looks equally, in different ways, if that makes sense. I love her in the Rakuen PV. Her hair looks darker and her skin looks lighter but it looks really good. I think she can do no wrong. I guess if I had to choose a favorite it would be her super-casual look.
Aiz
hmmmm.......I always love Tomiko Van with her styles!!!.......As long as I'm seeing Tomiko Van.....I would always love her whatever her style looks!!! And whatever she looks!!.....I'm just shocked as I saw almost of her feminity, in her current style.....wooooh!!.....

But Tomiko Van is sure a breath-taking & life-taking Goddess whatever she looks!!!!!

Tomiko Van!!! My Goddess, my angel, my princess, my queen, my empress, my lady, my deity, my fairy......Aishiteru, Tomiko Van!!!!!!!
dothebest_infinity
For Short Hair:
IPB Image
She looks soooo like a prince~~ bunblush.gif

For Long Hair:
For The Future
IPB Image
thunderduck
Of the choices...I pick 1.

I don't care for the overly curly hair style, or the blonde Honjitsu wa seiten nari styles
Tomiko's Angel
i love 'we are' shes look georgeous biggrin.gif
Toodles
-Honjitsu wa seiten nari (She's so cute there~)
-Deep Forest (Her long hair is beautiful as well~)
-Hi no ataru sakamichi
ralph_caoile
yeah...i definitely agree....she was so beautiful in the hi no ataru sakamichi PV.... rolling.gif

i miss her lady-like look in BOD rolling.gif

yeah she looks gorgeous in NW, DF, TS rolling.gif

i didnt like her honjitsu wa seiten nari look that much.....hmmmm...as for her curly hair at present....it looks like she's going to the president's bancquet or something.... rolling.gif
totosquirt
i choose #1
i just love the songs from that era biggrin.gif
and her STYLE bunspark.gif bunlove.gif
*TangerineRaven*
I honestly can't pic a favorite..

BTW, you left out "Honjitsu rocker Ban-chan" =P That's an awesome Ban-chan style.

I like any kind of Ban-chan, and that's the truth.
jayacr
I love her with short hair, she looks so cute. I specially love that sexy gesture when she kindda bites her lower lip... wink.gif . But her long hair look is awesome too, like someone said, its no wonder why she was selected to promote LA VENUS hair care products.

Her looks now, i gotta say that i love her looks in the last PV. The fake blue eyes look great on her. I also love her style in Yumeji, but i didn`t like how she looked in Flower... her hair look kindda messy in that video.
Luigi As Infinity2015
I like in Deep Forest era and now, she looks very cute now wub.gif
Motoko-chan
My ban-chan' favorite style :

True song era
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Very long hair, tanned skin and smooky eyes, she's very cute and looks natural, i like that style.

and the second i like is ban-chan with short hairstyle (hiiragi era):
IPB Image
doasan
deep forest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But right now she has a look so close to that, except she uses rollers....^^
Aiz
Btw.....what's Banchan's original hair color??
green
QUOTE(Aiz @ Jun 23 2007, 06:03 AM) *

Btw.....what's Banchan's original hair color??

er...black (or dark brown). rolling.gif
Rei13
You never know...it may be black lol. She's had it blonde, highlighted.. maybe dark brown...

Like the others, I believe Tomiko looks great regardless of what era. However, if I had to pick, then I'd pick her when DAI first came out XD
tomikolover
I like her now she looks bangin!
Daish
her hair is most likely naturally black i think. Like majority of japanese people, and it was black in the first few pvs right ?_? and in the street performance. Though it could be other color dyed to black but thats less likely right dunno.gif then again my friend dyed his hair black, and his natural hair color is black laugh.gif He said he wanted to make it look fake unsure.gif mellow.gif
banfan
I like her style in "Week!" PV(gw BGT TuCH styleny),,also in Live Tour 2001 ~Deep Forest~,,the yellow shawl looks suitable with her....KAWAii..!!...
>_<....
deathangel
ban chan hairstyle always does look good no matter it is long or short........and she look perfect,.......
banfan
YupPp! You're riGht!...

QUOTE(Luigi As Infinity2015 @ May 26 2007, 09:42 AM) *

,,But wait,,what would it be,if bAnchan follow Miss UniverSe???!,,....No! No! No!....

QUOTE(Luigi As Infinity2015 @ May 26 2007, 09:42 AM) *

,,But wait,,what would it be,if bAnchan followed Miss UniverSe???!,,....No! No! No!....absolutely disagree!....Btw Luigi where did u get that pic??,,
Rei13
QUOTE(banfan @ Oct 17 2007, 09:07 PM) *

I like her style in "Week!" PV(gw BGT TuCH styleny),,also in Live Tour 2001 ~Deep Forest~,,the yellow shawl looks suitable with her....KAWAii..!!...
>_<....

:OOOOO I loooovvee her in week bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif
i think she looks best in that music video bunlove.gif bunlove.gif
ralph_caoile
QUOTE(banfan @ Oct 18 2007, 05:28 AM) *

YupPp! You're riGht!...
,,But wait,,what would it be,if bAnchan followed Miss UniverSe???!,,....No! No! No!....absolutely disagree!....Btw Luigi where did u get that pic??,,

Luigi probably got that from the Hi no ataru sakamichi, toshiba cellphone commercial... laugh.gif
virilevocalist
Give me some of that RAVEN or OASIS PV anyday.
davus0
I think her natural hair color is not pitch-dark brown.

WEEK for me and the case photo of Boukenshatachi

virilevocalist
I would assume it's whatever color her eyebrows are...
kamuinosekai
QUOTE(Rei13 @ Oct 20 2007, 05:53 AM) *

:OOOOO I loooovvee her in week bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif bunlove.gif
i think she looks best in that music video bunlove.gif bunlove.gif

Agreed! She looks so natural in that PV, ^_^ but O_O Deep Forest and Shinjitsu no Uta, *shiver* drop dead beautiful!
Kaykay
QUOTE(virilevocalist @ Oct 22 2007, 10:24 PM) *

I would assume it's whatever color her eyebrows are...

she could have dyed her eyebrows 2 u no.......
r we doing an investigation on banchan's true hair color???
Aiz
QUOTE(Kaykay @ Jul 19 2008, 07:08 PM) *

she could have dyed her eyebrows 2 u no.......
r we doing an investigation on banchan's true hair color???

Ahahaha! Looks like this investigation started because I've asked what's her original hair color! rolling.gif
RAIMIKEL
Her natural hair color must be black, all japanese (men and women) have black hair. Or not? unsure.gif
Kaykay
we should send an email to her and say, "wat's ur natural hair color???"
Stovila
QUOTE(Kaykay @ Jul 22 2008, 05:56 AM) *

we should send an email to her and say, "wat's ur natural hair color???"

Replied: "Transparent ^^"
kamuinosekai
Maybe she's bald??
Stovila
QUOTE(kamuinosekai @ Jul 23 2008, 11:15 AM) *

Maybe she's bald??

That might be the reason why she doesn't wanna get married...
kamuinosekai
I don't mind, any reason is good enough, I just need some time...
newbiesucks
I like her style in Week PV, so lovely.. smile.gif
and in Yumeji PV too, can't stand her smile.. wub.gif

yea yea, good idea, ask her about her original hair color.. LOL laugh.gif

hmm, i would like to see her style before joining DAI.. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.