Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Naruto is back!! Part 2
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
GaryDAI
The anime is finally showing part 2 happy.gif
virilevocalist
Not really a naruto fan, but here's to no more fillers! cheers.gif

hahaha, my roommate is waiting on irc, and he says the channel is flooded with narutards! rolling.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif
Daish
the attack of narutards!!

but i thought narutards are the ones that are excited about the fillers as well? tongue.gif

anyways, not sure about the anime anymore (I was a BIG naruto fan back in the days) but the manga is just so far ahead and knowing all the "surprises" just ruins the fun in watching imo. Naruto is based so much on the surprises that kishimoto throws at you. Anyways, good news all around.
x_shinigami_x
QUOTE(Daish @ Feb 16 2007, 03:29 AM) *

but i thought narutards are the ones that are excited about the fillers as well? tongue.gif

anyways, not sure about the anime anymore (I was a BIG naruto fan back in the days) but the manga is just so far ahead and knowing all the "surprises" just ruins the fun in watching imo. Naruto is based so much on the surprises that kishimoto throws at you. Anyways, good news all around.

i read the manga too, but don't you reckon the anime looks awesome. i can't wait to see some of the later battles in motion.. especially the... lol no spoilers. but damn there's lotsa stuff that'll look cool. the new jitsu for example.
GaryDAI
QUOTE(Daish @ Feb 15 2007, 11:29 PM) *

I suggest you watch the first 10 minutes of this episode if you want a major teaser!!! Manga fans will love it laugh.gif

I'll even give you the link lol......I dare you to click it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZsSQZ010A
Daish
Lol of course that "spoiler" will look cool, its composed of most of the coolest scenes that people at the beginning of that arc would look for (the return of sasuke, i remember waiting for the manga myself tongue.gif ) anyways i guess i will give it a try, after all I like naruto so much laugh.gif

I guess another drive would be if kishi decides to reveal something in the anime that wasn't in the manga, whither it is on purpose/true or false is another thing. I wouldn't want to miss that lol (I remember the uchiha killing seem to have more info in the anime than the manga).
houndtooth
Finally Naruto: Shippuden is coming. The end of the fillers, the start of a whole new arc. It's going to get very interesting. tongue.gif

QUOTE(GaryDAI @ Feb 16 2007, 11:53 AM) *

I suggest you watch the first 10 minutes of this episode if you want a major teaser!!! Manga fans will love it laugh.gif

I'll even give you the link lol......I dare you to click it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZsSQZ010A

Now that i watched the whole episode, the first ten minutes was really good. The other parts were kinda funny. biggrin.gif

Spoiler: They showed the part where Sakura, Naruto and Sai met up with Sasuke.
touff-ray
Reminds me of Bleach smile.gif Fillers ended a few episodes ago, the problem is I haven't watched them and some characters introduced in those fillers are still in the main history. Kinda stupid if you want my opinion bunevil.gif
Yuki911
Wow I love that part two of Naruto, but only one question, does anybody knows what is the meaning of Shippuden??
Daish
if i remember correctly its something to the effect of "wind chronicals", but these things are just slaped on for reference and has nothing to do with the "story" itself most of the time rolling.gif

And I really don't like that deidaira, he's so..... monotone, maybe he will do something (else,) better later.
oasis_heart3
Yeah, I read about the second series about a week ago. (^^) I'm happy....but I'm still like, two volumes behind when it comes to the manga. I think I stopped right when Naruto, Sai, and Sakura came back from "visiting" Sasake the first time. xD

And 'Narutard', huh? (xD) Haven't heard that before...but I must ask...
QUESTION: In your opinion, who's more annoying -- Naruto fanatics or InuYasha fanatics?

I think it's so stupid when an anime is created WHILE a manga series is still running. 'Cuz then you do get some (usually) very stupid fillers. But I guess people are too greedy to wait for a series to end -- even though if they made the episodes while the manga series was running (then wait for the mange to end, and release it on the air), it would be so much cooler.

No one does things like that and I'll never know why. (-__-) The same rules applies for some book-to-TV/movie series too. *sigh*
Yuki911
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Apr 8 2007, 08:58 AM) *

And 'Narutard', huh? (xD) Haven't heard that before...but I must ask...
QUESTION: In your opinion, who's more annoying -- Naruto fanatics or InuYasha fanatics?

I think you have to ask, who's more annoying Naruto fanatics or Bleach fanatics?
There are more fanatics of Bleach than for InuYasha, but I think the two are annoying, one thing is to be a little fan, but when you became a fanatic fanatic is the worst thing you can do cool.gif
ralph_caoile
sorry for being such a spoiler
rolling.gif

sasuke was able to kill orochimaru!!!!
rolling.gif

o yeah!!! rolling.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.