Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "manacles"
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
jan_koller
yes, "manacles" will be the tittle of the new tomiko's song (and her new single i think)
for now i only know the tittle and that it will be used as opening for one anime
i guess that soon we will have more info about it
P.S. i hope this thread won't be closed dry.gif
Stovila
maybe

where you hear that from? =6
jan_koller
QUOTE(Stovila @ Feb 1 2007, 03:15 AM) *

maybe

where you hear that from? =6

it is not "maybe", it is 100% sure
well,... i have my own "secret sources" wink.gif
from now i just can say this,... as i told, soon we will have more info about it,...
i just want to tell this as an "exclusive" rolling.gif
Stovila
allrite.

She will sing the soundtrack of this anime
http://www.reideen.jp/

『REIDEEN』オープニング・テーマ決定!

伴 都美子(ばん とみこ) 『manacles』

Check the link here.
http://www.reideen.jp/news/index.html

Thx for the info.
Ange
WTF is "manacles"??
Stovila
Definitions of manacle on the Web:
handcuff: shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs; "The police handcuffed the suspect at the scene of the crime"
*TangerineRaven*
OMG T-T

More new Tomiko stuff!!
avan_piper
cool name!
green
i know what manacles mean and stuff, but every time i see that word it reminds me of a combination between "man" and "popsicle." which is not a good combination. rolling.gif

the big question is, when is her 2nd original album going to be released?? dunno.gif
totosquirt
yay! her newest album should be coming soon...then a live ohmy.gif

*fantasizes about the future*
houndtooth
Woohoo, i want to watch the anime when the subs come out tongue.gif
fabiokakitani
New song coming...
NICE NEWS!!!
And I'll try to watch this anime too!
Chie
wow, awesome biggrin.gif she's working hard for her fans. Thank u
Banchan!
with the title "manacles" the song must either be something thrilling or something sexy xDDD
ANNA
Thanks for this great news daiforum informer boy!!! bunlove.gif
oasis_heart3
QUOTE(green @ Feb 1 2007, 12:55 AM) *

i know what manacles mean and stuff, but every time i see that word it reminds me of a combination between "man" and "popsicle." which is not a good combination. rolling.gif
I was thinking of "man" and "tentacles" myself. (I know that's not what it actually means, though.) That'd be an awesome hentai series, no? xD

But maybe the song isn't lusty...maybe it's about being oppressed?
jvgklan
QUOTE(oasis_heart3 @ Feb 1 2007, 07:09 PM) *

I was thinking of "man" and "tentacles" myself. (I know that's not what it actually means, though.) That'd be an awesome hentai series, no? xD

But maybe the song isn't lusty...maybe it's about being oppressed?

I was actually thinking that too ("man" and "tentacles") at first.....ahhaahah....funny.

any how....WOW...a new song. That's great.
Infiniation
Manacles... LOL

Pretty cool name. xD
EienDAIfan5d9
Oh! Manacles as in chains! lol! I was thinking it had something to do with tentacles...lol...Well I'm glad she isn't signing about an octopus...

I don't think it means lust...I think it means being tied down by shackles because of a loved one? Maybe?

Thanks for the news!
doasan
what a good new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ looking forward to hearing her news songs!!!!!^^ omedetto!!!!!!!!
Stovila
QUOTE(green @ Feb 1 2007, 12:55 AM) *

the big question is, when is her 2nd original album going to be released?? dunno.gif

In march too. I forgot the exact date haha.
virilevocalist
damn.... manacles sounds pretty dirty... rolling.gif

tentacles... and man, well.... you know....
Tangerine Dreamer
My thoughts exactly. rolling.gif

"Manacles" isn't the kind of title I'd expect from Ban-chan. The English experts probably just wanted to sound fancy ... instead it sounds like bondage. naughty.gif
HeartlessCloud
Haha, manacles, tentacles...interesting conversation. I look forward to it!
small_saint
I hope the song will be rockish... ? unsure.gif
jabig
Banchan... you can manacle me and do anything you want naughty.gif
Yuki911
manacles... tongue.gif
Waiting for hear it!!!!
Ganbatte Ban-chan!!!
totosquirt
i hope that it is a mix of "senkou" and "boukenshatachi" ohmy.gif
InfinityFX
Manacles?

Oh well as long as it sounds gd laugh.gif
Medji
Production I.G. WOW O_o

I just wathced the Trailer, it looks really good....I hoped there would be a lil preview of ban-chans new song *sigh*
houndtooth
What is the anime about?
Shigure
Flower, Brave, Senkou, Mosaic, Yumeji, Labyrinth and now Manacles...

Ban-chan is really working on those single titles. o.O

Thanks for the info.
Chie
whaaaat is it true that her original album will be released in March, too???
totosquirt
no news about her original album, just news about her cover album.

...but here's more news!

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/van/news/070205.html

the anime REIDEEN will premiere march 3rd...if someone wants to record the opening theme or something....
Stovila
Ooh!, original album means her own song ? Hahaha missunderstood.

yea, no news yet x_X
green
i wonder if [manacles] as the opening theme of the anime will gain the same popularity as [fukai mori] did for DAI. most likely not, since Inuyasha was a really popular anime already, wasn't it? but then the breakout song for DAI was [Yesterday & Today] as the theme to a drama, right? although [Flower] was already the theme to a drama. rolling.gif
totosquirt
maybe "manacles" will be like a "vampire hunter D" kind of situation.

inuyasha-fukaimori situation will come later smile.gif mechanime isn't that popular with the girls, right?
Miyaguchi
QUOTE(green @ Feb 5 2007, 08:03 PM) *

i wonder if [manacles] as the opening theme of the anime will gain the same popularity as [fukai mori] did for DAI. most likely not, since Inuyasha was a really popular anime already, wasn't it?

Very good question...But first of all, what is a popularity of REIDEEN ? You know, Inuyasha it one of the best anime...I am not keen on anime but Inuaysha is famous - i know it....it's so popular. What about REIDEEN? It's first time when I've heard about this anime.

Could be difficult...

What about "Manacles"? Really intruguing title...I have to say that Tomiko's titles are improving wink.gif I think "Manacles" is a bit linked with "Senkou" - but this is my feeling...
houndtooth
QUOTE(Miyaguchi @ Feb 6 2007, 07:46 AM) *

Very good question...But first of all, what is a popularity of REIDEEN ? You know, Inuyasha it one of the best anime...I am not keen on anime but Inuaysha is famous - i know it....it's so popular. What about REIDEEN? It's first time when I've heard about this anime.

Could be difficult...

What about "Manacles"? Really intruguing title...I have to say that Tomiko's titles are improving wink.gif I think "Manacles" is a bit linked with "Senkou" - but this is my feeling...

REIDEEN is a brand new anime, so we'll have to wait and see to be able to grasp the popularity of the song..
davus0
tied up tied down / up against the wall rolling.gif
Broken_Dust
*shocked* o_o .. *takes breath* -O- .. *looks at the screen again* O_O .. and *faints* x_x
*wakes up*

i'm not just super happy for the new single, the remake of Raideen is a shock!!

Raideen is really popular in Japan, in general all mecha are.. one of my relatives is a SRW freak (Super Robot Wars)he collected all PS1/PS2 titles and some action figures XD so that's why i know some info about them..

IPB Image

this is one of the SRW cover, you can see Raideen in the middle left.
(take note that every game has more then 25 big titles (nearly 20 robots in every title) .. so being one of the "few robots" that show on the front cover is not easy)

the bottom line:

BAN-CHAN'S SINGLE WILL BE A HIT!!
and will sale sky high ^^
Daish
OMG, i'm a SRW fan too

Raideen is the one that turns into a hawk right? at least from the pic it looks like it!!

MUST WATCH (when it air btw)
Yuki911
Anybody knows when it's gonna get aired?
I want to see it! rolling.gif
Broken_Dust
Daish/
ya that's him the hawk dude =)
sure its a MUST for me too!!,, hey just wondering.. how about we open a discussion thread when it realeases?? since its Tomiko related ^^

Yuki911/
in 2007-03-03
Shigure
QUOTE(Broken_Dust @ Feb 14 2007, 02:47 PM) *

BAN-CHAN'S SINGLE WILL BE A HIT!!
and will sale sky high ^^[/b]

Let us pray for that! laugh.gif
totosquirt
btw, inuyasha introduced me to japanese culture, Do As Infinity be first, then Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, Shimatani Hitomi, then the actual musical culture of jpop after that...somehow led to Koda Kumi...*loves her BEST~second session~ album*
sound.
Thank you for new, if I understand, the 1st episode of Reideen was diffused today, I hope that we will have soon this opening, I want to hear manacles ohmy.gif
ashitakka
here a "demo" of the new song of tomiko, is all i can upload so ... ^^
enjoit and wait for the full version with patient XD

manacles

jurjur spanish people are the faster in take good stufs XDDD ( koller say )
*TangerineRaven*
Sweet thanks!!!!!!!!!
Stovila
wow thanks.

and btw, just want to re-arrange,

Everything with Audio, Video, and Pictures, please post in external med hub.

I moved 4 threads about the pictures already,
But this one mixed with discussion, so i just leave it here.

It's better to arrange the files / pic / cd scan cover that you share in ExMedHub, since not everybody are reading this section, (especially with long pages within, lol).

again, thanks.
Chie
thank you!!
it sounds good! But I wished for some more screaming, haha ^___^
well, at least not too slow. Curious about the B-side ^.^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.