Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Sushi!!
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Happy Birthday!
Stovila
(even I barely see you)
Sushi891 !!

Hope your new age bring you more taste and deliciousness..

*droolll*

I love sushi. I do >)

Happy birthday dear.

(you can buy cigarette now) lol.
sushi891
Aww, Thanks Stovila & virilevocalist =)
Stovila
any celebration? gift, present, etc xD

parteeh?
virilevocalist
Happy Birthday, dude! biggrin.gif
sushi891
On Friday I went out with all my friends to TGIF, where all the waiters crowded around the table clapping and doing a loud birthday shout. Before that, I had to finish a tedious english project with a friend, and then went to my friend's wake who died in a car crash thist past sunday. It was rough.

Today, my birthday, I went to a party and a coffeehouse to celebrate with friends, and my brother took me out to Minado Sushi Buffet, where the waiters clapped and shouted birthday shouts again.

Tomorrow I'm going to the grandparents house to once again go to a restaurant, and probably get the waiters to clap for me too. Lol, the surprise factor is starting to not be a surprise anymore haha.

For presents, I just got money and free dinners/coffee. I'm happy.
Stovila
aww bless ya lol

TGIF = Friday restaurant? My mom works there xD (did she claps for you lol)

But i dont know if TGIF has sushi tho. Well, at least money and full belly is enough >)

Post up some photo! cool.gif
ainouta
belated happy birthday! wavey.gif

sorry for my late greeting biggrin.gif
Daish
Happy b-day, I'm late too sad.gif
HeartlessCloud
Happy Belated birthday! wavey.gif

Hey, why did you thank virile in your first post if he didn't post until after that? Ahhh...nevermind, so confusing. rolling.gif
avan_piper
Happy birthday! wavey.gif
sushi891
Thanks for the birthday shouts everyone =P

It's fun being 18 ahaha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.