Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ^_^ Finished with site update! (Van edition)
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
oasis_heart3
xD; I seriously hope a thread like this isn't illegal...if it is, please don't ban me...

Anyway, I just want everyone to know that I finally finished updating my site. And now, Van has a sub-site where you can find downloads, an interactive discography and translated lyrics! (^^) I have the entire "Farewell" album translated, so please come by and visit!:
http://www.globemoon.net/dai/index2.html
EL-g
QUOTE(oasis_heart3)
xD; I seriously hope a thread like this isn't illegal...if it is, please don't ban me...

Anyway, I just want everyone to know that I finally finished updating my site. And now, Van has a sub-site where you can find downloads, an interactive discography and translated lyrics! (^^) I have the entire "Farewell" album translated, so please come by and visit!: http://www.globemoon.net/dai/index2.html

cool stuff!!!!!!!!!

the drawings are killer awesome
oasis_heart3
Thanks again. (^^ - I already replied in the MI, thread. xD) There's still a lot left to do with the site, but it's really come along and I couldn't be happier. =)
EL-g
QUOTE(oasis_heart3)
Thanks again. (^^ - I already replied in the MI, thread. xD) There's still a lot left to do with the site, but it's really come along and I couldn't be happier. =)

awesome

i know the work involved on making a website

so keep it up!!
*TangerineRaven*
OMG YAY!! My favorite site is back up ^___^

I <3 your site
jOhN.C o_0!
Love the updates on your site!
Shigure
The stuff is awesome, please translate the new Ban-chan songs too. *-*

Your translations are the best.
EL-g
QUOTE(Shigure)
The stuff is awesome, please translate the new Ban-chan songs too. *-*

Your translations are the best.

i second that

the translations are awesome
soda_o_rat
Nice website with a good content!
I especially appreciate the meanings of some titles of song wink.gif

I also know that upgrading and making a website is hard, so good luck!
And update it the most possible to keep it alive wink.gif
oasis_heart3
Thank you all for the nice comments. I really appreciate it. -^^-

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to say this! (>_<) Anyway...if you guys want to be alerted of updates, you should join the mailing list:
http://www.globemoon.net/dai/waftf_email-updates.html

[b]@ the translations:
I actually took the translations for "Yumeji" and "labyrinth" from this forum (they were done by *TangerineRaven* & OK!~Ihay, respectivelly). But I noticed a few issues with the lyrics, so my friend (Kiwi Musume) is checking them for me. As soon as she's done, I'll post them on the site. ^^

@ keeping the site updated: As long as Van stays active, then I'll be right there with updates. I named the site "We are For the Future" for a reason, afterall. ;)
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(oasis_heart3)

@ the translations: I actually took the translations for "Yumeji" and "labyrinth" from this forum (they were done by *TangerineRaven* & OK!~Ihay, respectivelly). But I noticed a few issues with the lyrics, so my friend (Kiwi Musume) is checking them for me. As soon as she's done, I'll post them on the site.

Yay! It's an honor to be on your site =D

And haha, yeah there probably are mistakes in the lyrics, because I'm not a native speaker. ^^;
oasis_heart3
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
QUOTE(oasis_heart3)

@ the translations: I actually took the translations for "Yumeji" and "labyrinth" from this forum (they were done by *TangerineRaven* & OK!~Ihay, respectivelly). But I noticed a few issues with the lyrics, so my friend (Kiwi Musume) is checking them for me. As soon as she's done, I'll post them on the site.

Yay! It's an honor to be on your site =D

And haha, yeah there probably are mistakes in the lyrics, because I'm not a native speaker. ^^;
^_^ Just keep the translations coming. (and as far as translations go, you're better than I am. I'm doing I-lulu's songs, and they are tricky. xD)
ainouta
thank you for the woderfull tomiko site section!

im happy for you hurray!!
small_saint
Just asking, will u be interested in translating moumoon's songs? Just asking only.. =xx Their information is really hard to find esp lyrics translated.
TheSirAuron
i love your site, its awesome, and i also noticed the van section yesterday, great work, keep it up!
oasis_heart3
QUOTE(small_saint)
Just asking, will u be interested in translating moumoon's songs? Just asking only.. =xx Their information is really hard to find esp lyrics translated.
As a matter of fact, I plan on building a site for moumoon in the very near future. And I'm also going to build a site for DAZZ FEED and Sayaka Yamamoto, too. ^^

The only issue I have right now is translators (and time) -- I only have a few translators for my site, and they're currently translating other lyrics for me (mostly for the "D.A.I Works" section). And not only that, but everyone (including me) is very busy with other things right now (school, family, etc.)...

But when things ease up, we'll start on those projects. =)
jvgklan
cool!!!! Great Site too.... I've been looking for Ban-chan's Farewell ALBM lyrics...Thanks a whole bunch.....
ANNA
SUGOI! I love your site! Thanks for Ban-chan's songs translations! :sugoi:

my name is in your credits! Thanks! :foxlove:
*TangerineRaven*
I may have spotted a little error in the translation of "Nue no Naku Yoru".. The words are..

Mou ichido dakishimetai
Yume no naka
Zutto dakishimetai
Mangetsu no yoru

and it was translated as:

Hold me again --
I don't care if it's a dream.
Just hold me tight,
On this full moon night...

Shouldn't it be:

I want to hold you again
In the middle of my dream
I want to hold you forever
On this full moon night

I figured maybe whoever translated just saw the word "yume" and thought it said "Yume de ii" instead of "Yume no naka". And also, the verb is in the "tai" form, which expresses wanting. Thus, "dakishimetai" means "want to embrace".

Just a suggestion =]
oasis_heart3
You make a good point, Raven. (^^) I'll work on it as soon as possible. (I'm out of town right now, and I probably won't be on the computer that much.)

Thanks again. (^^) If you spot anything else, please let me know! <3
*TangerineRaven*
No problem! =]

I love your site LOTS, and I'm glad to help out smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.