Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: XBOX 360 Live
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Anime & Game Center
thunderduck
Hey I'm looking to add friends to my Xbox 360 for some gaming.

My Gamertag is-
ThunderQuacker
Keiichi
quick question about the 360 live.... If you have a regular Xbox you can't add your 360 live friends correct?
thunderduck
Don't really know. Probably not.
Hockeyfan
My Live name is Phiiyhockeyfan (Phillyhockeyfan spelled horribly wrong while spacing out, too cheap to buy points to fix it).
thunderduck
You should DL Lumines Live! and get the new Heavenly Sky Skin for it
Frozenbreak
mine is Hizzy Jr and Grifter56 add both XD

DAI World Order
QUOTE(thunderduck @ Jan 25 2007, 11:24 PM) *

You should DL Lumines Live! and get the new Heavenly Sky Skin for it

Lumines Live is a ripoff rolling.gif
thunderduck
The 1989 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Game is now available to DL for 400 MS Pts.
Busy_Child04
I downloaded it and beat it..FINALLY. I remember dumping alot of quarters into that machine when I was a kid and never got past stage 2.

I heard on wackbag.com that Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Sonic the Hedgehog will be released in the near future.
Hockeyfan
I got the full version of Worms. Send a message if you spot my name on (if its not my brother), I'd be up for games.
thunderduck
Castlevania: SOTN is available now. Playing Bullet Witch in Schoolgirl Uniform is rolling.gif

New XBL360 Update is out now, too. New Gears of War & Rainbow 6 Vegas Maps, also.

Playing the C&C 3 Demo is pretty good. Grace Park is in it smile.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
Bought my XBox 360 in the end of November and still haven' t signed up for Live...talk about mental laziness rolling.gif
Is it true Super Street Fighter II Turbo is gonna be released? I really wanna play Street Fighter online and in a *cough* legal *cough* way, but if the Super Turbo version is on the way I' m not gonna download the Hyper Fighting one.
thunderduck
The new Halo Edition 360
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox3...ole/default.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.