Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, I'm back ^_^
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Saru saotome
I'm so excited!!!

Surely nobody remembers me xD!!!
but well here I am

I joined the forum in 2003, I was only 13 years old and I loved DAI (actually, I love them now a lot XD). I can't remember very good...but man, it was different, the forum I mean. Different skin. Did something happened to it?? Well my last post was on May, 2004...and my signature Killing J-Idols, can they be more shrill? XD (what was I thinking??)

Well I would like to fit in the community once more..since, I can't remember why I left the forums =(

I hope they get together again
I've been so disconnected to them ;_; I luv them

Greetings, from Argentina.
(it's funny....my nick name on the net now it's Tisheena Manzana
Saru Saotome... is kinda ugly jajaja)
inuchan
hello and welcome back !!!! :wave:

I think i remember you by your nickname.... being an old-school fan of Ranma, the Saotome part caught my attention ^^

well, yes, many changes occured around here, due to a hacking attack last April... what you see now is thnaks to some members who helped retrieve all the datas that hadn't been destroyed during the hack...

but we're still here, alive and kicking .. and glad to see old members coming back !!!

:wink:
Saru saotome
QUOTE(inuchan)
hello and welcome back !!!! :wave:

I think i remember you by your nickname.... being an old-school fan of Ranma, the Saotome part caught my attention ^^

well, yes, many changes occured around here, due to a hacking attack last April... what you see now is thnaks to some members who helped retrieve all the datas that hadn't been destroyed during the hack...  

but we're still here, alive and kicking .. and glad to see old members coming back !!!

:wink:
aww
Thankies for the welcome happy.gif

wow a hacking attack o.o?? wow that wasn't nice >:O did you find the responsable T.T?? Well anyway so, the job of the members retrieving all the data was so great. I got to say thank to you =) I really ennjoy reading what I wrote 3 years ago and all wrote, that it's very good info, or great things like that guy that met Ryo Owatari in Hawaii XDD I remember that hahaha

Yay =)
see you all!!
ANNA
WELCOME BACK!!! :xmasyay:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.