Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ban-chan Fan Art
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
Pages: 1, 2
*TangerineRaven*
For drawing class, we did grid drawings as one of our projects. I, of course, drew Ban-chan. I used the pic of Ban-chan that was on the CD version of the TAO single. This one.

So I thought I'd start a thread to show everyone, and while I'm at it, give a chance for everyone else to post their Ban-chan fan art. Post them here!!!!

user posted image

I had to take a picture of it with a digital camera, then crop it on my comp cause the pic is too big to scan on my scanner :?

The only thing that bugs me about the drawing is the lips.. I think they're too big >___< Besides that, I'm really happy with how it turned out. I started on another drawing of Ami from Puffy biggrin.gif
tomikolover
WOW!!!!!!!!
Very beautiful.I feel the same expression in Ban-chans face when I look at your drawing and the real Ban-chan.
EienDAIfan5d9
WOW! Just, simply, WOW! Awesome work. If we do grid drawings, I'm so doing Van! I just need to find a good picture just in case. biggrin.gif
Shibito_18
Wow really nice...the expression is the same!!!! great work
ainouta
Nice work!! I wish i could draw like that! Unfortunately im no artist T_T
soda_o_rat
Wow that's a great piece of art you published TangerineRaven!

Not only it looks like Tomiko Van, but I can recognize the same expression she makes on her face on the original picture^^

I'm waiting for more! tongue.gif
Infiniation
I really admire your work TR, it's awesome. :foxhi:

QUOTE(ainouta)
I wish i could draw like that! Unfortunately im no artist T_T

Ditto. T_T
LexRockhard
user posted image
*TangerineRaven*
OMG that's a lovely sketch! <333
Tangerine Dreamer
Indeed! Very nice. Yours too, TR!

The only pictures I've really done of Ban-chan weren't really for the sake of drawing her, more just practice. :dunno:
(From this photo)
user posted image

user posted image
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(Tangerine Dreamer)

user posted image

I've seen that before.. it used to be your sig awhile ago, didn't it?

I think it's really simplistically beautiful. I really really love it biggrin.gif
HeartlessCloud
I remember that, too...wasn't her personal text "Do the Watercolor" or something?

TangerineRaven, really cool drawing. happy.gif And LexRockhard, that's gorgeous.
Tangerine Dreamer
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud)
I remember that, too...wasn't her personal text "Do the Watercolor" or something?

Wow, yeah. I think that was at 2DL during the hack attack. I didn't even remember about the text.

Heartless is stalking me! ph34r.gif

:wink:
EL-g
QUOTE(LexRockhard)
user posted image

oh my........this onw is awesome

did u draw that oO
LexRockhard
Hehe yea. I think ban-chan actually has an interesting face.

I really enjoy everyone's submissions so far. We need more!
HeartlessCloud
QUOTE(Tangerine Dreamer)
QUOTE(HeartlessCloud)

Wow, yeah. I think that was at 2DL during the hack attack. I didn't even remember about the text.

Heartless is stalking me! ph34r.gif

:wink:

Hehe, I need to keep a lid on what I should say! Too many slip-ups lately. >o<!

Actually, I didn't really get to know you until we returned here, so when I saw that painting I was like...ohhhh, now I remember... smile.gif
EL-g
QUOTE(LexRockhard)
Hehe yea.  I think ban-chan actually has an interesting face.

I really enjoy everyone's submissions so far.  We need more!

THat is absolutly awesome!!!

Keep up the good work
jOhN.C o_0!
biggrin.gif Good work!
I have two pictures of Tomiko...I'm a lil embarrased :oops: to post them, especially my recent one, but I think I will later on, once I find the courage to!!! LOL laugh.gif
jOhN.C o_0!
Ok, here are mine!
Had a lil scanner problem w/ getting some of the lighter parts on the paper to show, so I did a lil modification to it...it looks kinda weird now as a result! lol
user posted image
This 1 was supposed to b the cover of DF, I kinda draw at an angle and she didnt look like she was tilting her head as in the cd cover, so I just decided to make a body, it would have been just her head n shoulders if I did it right! lmao I still like the way it turned out though!

user posted image
This is my second drawing...free hand like the first one. It's the cover of Senkou i think!? lol I dont really like how it turned out...I still finished it knowing that from the start! >_<

Hope you all like them!
*TangerineRaven*
Oh I really like that Senkou one alot! biggrin.gif
jOhN.C o_0!
happy.gif THANX!!!
Anzenpin
I wanted to reply to this topic a long time ago but I didn't finish this until recently. This is my atempt at replicating the Deep Forest album cover with colored pencil.

IPB Image
Nibel
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven* @ Dec 4 2006, 08:19 PM) *

For drawing class, we did grid drawings as one of our projects. I, of course, drew Ban-chan. I used the pic of Ban-chan that was on the CD version of the TAO single. This one.
So I thought I'd start a thread to show everyone, and while I'm at it, give a chance for everyone else to post their Ban-chan fan art. Post them here!!!!
IPB Image
I had to take a picture of it with a digital camera, then crop it on my comp cause the pic is too big to scan on my scanner :?
The only thing that bugs me about the drawing is the lips.. I think they're too big >___< Besides that, I'm really happy with how it turned out. I started on another drawing of Ami from Puffy biggrin.gif

What medium did you use for that drawing?
Aiz
OMG~!!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Banchan drawings!!!!! I wish I could do those too~!!!!!........T_T...............
Kyo Kusanagi
Good works, congratulations to everyone and thank you Anzenpin for reviving this thread!
Aiz, I understand you so much...if I were any good at drawing, I would make lots of drawings of my beloved Ban-chan!
Anzenpin
I love fan art so if I will try to post more to keep this thread alive. And of course anybody else if you have art, post it!
green
IPB Image

it looks vaguely alike, i think...?

hm...maybe i should add designs or something...later. rolling.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
Complete it please! It' s turning out nicely ^^
Aiz
QUOTE(Kyo Kusanagi @ May 14 2007, 12:31 AM) *

Good works, congratulations to everyone and thank you Anzenpin for reviving this thread!
Aiz, I understand you so much...if I were any good at drawing, I would make lots of drawings of my beloved Ban-chan!

yo! kyo-kun!! I'm good at drawing but only animes....... buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif

QUOTE(green @ May 15 2007, 04:39 AM) *

it looks vaguely alike, i think...?

hm...maybe i should add designs or something...later. rolling.gif

yo~! green!! I'll die because of laughing!!!!....please COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!
Kyo Kusanagi
Oh sorri Aiz, I though you meant you can' t draw at all ^^;;; Now I' m jealous of you instead of understanding you...

rolling.gif j/k
green
here are 2 more~

IPB Image

i accidentally tore a hole through where her mouth is supposed to be, so i had to re-draw the mouth, but it didn't look right because of the hole in the paper. so if you cover up her mouth, it looks more like her. rolling.gif

IPB Image

this was just a quick sketch. tongue.gif
Aiz
Yay~!!!! I've tried to draw Tomiko Van but it wasn't complete yet........It was just a practice but I got the eyes! I really have a problem.......ANY TIPS OF HOW TO SHADE THE HAIR???????.........please........onegai.......... buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif

SANKYU~!!!!!
Anzenpin
When drawing hair you draw the more obvious lines first to get the shape of the hair and then go in and draw lines, some darker and some lighter.
*TangerineRaven*
@Nibel: I used a 6B drawing pencil =]
Aiz
@ anzenpin: SANKYU~!!!! hmmm.....

@ TR: OMG~!!! 6B?!?!?!!?!?.....O.o..........I only use 2B pencil...... buncry.gif buncry.gif buncry.gif
Anzenpin
I use a #2 pencil!
Nibel
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven* @ May 19 2007, 06:28 PM) *

@Nibel: I used a 6B drawing pencil =]

o_O whoa, that picture doesn't even look like pencil.
Aiz
QUOTE(Nibel @ May 22 2007, 05:45 AM) *

o_O whoa, that picture doesn't even look like pencil.

Yah! Yah! I agree!!!
*TangerineRaven*
lol, thanks guys.. I guess that's a compliment, right? haha.

I remember how hard I worked on that pic. I would go down the the art classroom and work on it when I had free time because it took sooo long to do. There was sooo much details that I had to pay attention to.

Now that I drew it, I feel like I know Ban-chan's face personally.. like all the details of her face. Like, she has 3 little moles on her face, and they make a triangle if you connect them, hehe. And also her face is really round.
Aiz
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven* @ May 27 2007, 10:31 AM) *

Now that I drew it, I feel like I know Ban-chan's face personally.. like all the details of her face. Like, she has 3 little moles on her face, and they make a triangle if you connect them, hehe.

3 moles huh? But Banchan's other pics doesn't have 3 moles....hmmm.....maybe because her face at TAO single is stressed. She was really stressed and depressed....
avan_piper
those drawings are cool! *too bad i'm not a born artist* xD

green
QUOTE(Aiz @ May 29 2007, 07:24 AM) *

3 moles huh? But Banchan's other pics doesn't have 3 moles....hmmm.....maybe because her face at TAO single is stressed. She was really stressed and depressed....

i bet she has a lot more than 3 moles. well, actually, maybe i mean freckles. Ban-chan has a lot of freckles. laugh.gif
Aiz
QUOTE(green @ May 30 2007, 06:25 AM) *

i bet she has a lot more than 3 moles. well, actually, maybe i mean freckles. Ban-chan has a lot of freckles. laugh.gif

YAH~!!! I agree~!!!
Rei13
OMG!! More artists!! foxgoggles.gif foxgoggles.gif :googles: You guys are all so talented foxgoggles.gif

Does anyone remember that REALLY good artist from a long time ago =/ he drew this picture of tomiko:

IPB Image
Aiz
Woot! Sorry for necromancing! Waahahahahaha.... bunevil.gif

IPB Image

Any comments please.... buncry.gif buncry.gif
Cardea

I really like that drawling

The hair seems a little off to me ...
but i won't point out miscomings as i'm surei make many myself >.<
Still very nice!

Maby i can contribute to this if i can get a scanner that will pick up my drawlings.... my downfall is that i am completely incapible in drawing in anything other then strict black and white with a .3 lead penic.... resulting in drawlings that require incredibly good eyes to see xD

but maby camera shot it then upload directly to harddrive it will work O.o Such trouble though... maby not. I'll make you all hope first ! haha.

Look fward to seeing more!

Taylon~
Stovila
I can't say that's tomiko, but that's a really good drawing aiz, hahaha.
Aiz
Yay!! I already knew she doesn't look like Tomiko...hehehehe... rolling.gif

Looks like I gotta draw her much better than this!! Yosh~!!!!!
blidus
wow! I envy your talent! smile.gif
umm that's for the cover art of "we are" right? biggrin.gif
Aiz
Yep. Yep. It's from the CD cover of We Are....konkon!! xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.