Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yumeji & Senkou- Piano arrangement
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Van Tomiko
soda_o_rat
I made an arrangement for piano of Yumeji:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LrMYIb51bM
and Senkou:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpraEAUULoM

I like Yumeji very much: a soft ballad, with a simple and nice message on the PV, a very beautiful Tomiko Van with a gentle smile, well biggrin.gif

Senkou is just a bit more difficult to transpose on the piano since it's a song with electric guitars and all ^^

I hope you'll enjoy!
EL-g
Great Stuff dude...............

Love them.................keep it up!
Infiniation
OMG I listened to both of them, you ROCK. 8)
I loved Senkou!! I think you did a very good job on it. =D

Makes me wanna learn Piano... xD
Kyoyama_Tomiko
For some reason i thought u were a she, and i didn't notice you were a daiforumer.....biggrin.gif thats so cool
I've heard some of your work from the website....it is really cool, congrats and keep it up!
meekee
they are so beautiful i could cry T_T ... i wish i could play like you.

would you upload the sheet music for them both by any chance?
soda_o_rat
Thx for your comments!

I don't have the sheet music, I all made the arrangements by ear and by head. In fact I make first the arrangement, and when I have the time and the motivation, I make the sheet music.
yuubae
Those were amazing! *__* I'd really like the Yumeji sheet music, if you ever write it down. Wow...can't believe you played it all by ear.
*TangerineRaven*
Awesome.. amazing.. beautiful. I favorited both of them smile.gif
soda_o_rat
I'm happy for all your comments!

I also like very much Yumeji, and should write the sheet music some day... All takes so much time I would really need ppl to do my work lol

In fact I can upload a lot of videos of me playing, but I don't really know what ppl like, so I play what I like wink.gif
If you have some propositions why not? but only asian music (japanese, korean and chinese)

Well if I can motivate ppl playing the piano, I'm happy for them because it's wonderful to play the music you like wink.gif
ainouta
absolutely full of emotion! it moved my heart to tears ,thanks!
and yes i was motivated to relearn the piano again thanks soda!
SilverAutomatic
That's just... wow...
jabig
You're great. Very beautiful, I love them both.
I download them and convert to mp3, so I can play them anytime I want :bigthumb:
May I request you to play some songs if you don't mind(I'm not sure other people agree with me)
- Before Sunset
- Under The Moon
Thanx...anyway, waiting for your new works. :bowdown:
ainouta
QUOTE(jabig)
I download them and convert to mp3, so I can play them anytime I want :bigthumb:  

can i ask for the mp3s? :bowdown:
andressa
QUOTE(ainouta)
QUOTE(jabig)

can i ask for the mp3s? :bowdown:

same here @_@

thanks

@_@ soda you are amazing! really..thanks for sharing your great work ;D

EDIT: @_____@ OMG are you hang sodara? if you are...i have some of your mp3s here .____. i just love them
under the moon
buranko
shinjitsu no uta
hi no ataru
you are great!
soda_o_rat
that's right i'm sodara biggrin.gif

I see that my mp3 arrangements travelled around the world, I'm happy of that!
Well I'm very busy IRL for the moment so wait for new vids wink.gif

EDIT: Oh by the way, I put the mp3 on my website for those who are interested smile.gif
*TangerineRaven*
OMG, the mp3s on your site are BEAUTIFUL T_T

You could release a DAI piano tribute album if you wanted to.

Wowww.
soda_o_rat
Mmmm Why not!

This is a great idea to make piano tribute album for DAI and Tomiko Van!
It would be great if someone could do the jacket for the CD for example ^^
Tangerine Dreamer
I was on dialup all of Thanksgiving weekend ... glad to finally be able to see these -- très bien fait! Aussi belles que la performance de "Farewell," probablement plus. :bigthumb: And thanks tons in advance for the scores, whenever you get around to them!
pic0410
what a wonderful performance !
I like it very much ...... laugh.gif
thanks for your vid & mp3 =P
Stovila
I really really really really really.... wish you go to recording studio and record all your piano plays all DAI's instrumental, and OMG I WANT YOUR COLLECTION T____T

And eh, send to Avex lol, maybe they will hire you :oops: :oops:

If so, when you're on TV, pelase yell it out loud

"BAN CHAN, STOVILA SAY HI!!"

xD onegaii

It's so beautiful. I love the Yumeji. Beautiful...
soda_o_rat
I'm really grateful for your appreciation! And Stovila, thanks for the encouraging message biggrin.gif

I think I'll make some kind of DAI tribute only on Piano Arrangement, that would be cool!

However, each time I make a music video arrangement, ppl ask for the sheet music but I don't write it because it takes me lots of time lol
Well be informed of that smile.gif

BTW, the URL of my website has changed, it's now www.sodasheetmusic.com
*TangerineRaven*
QUOTE(soda_o_rat)

BTW, the URL of my website has changed, it's now www.sodasheetmusic.com

Sweet!! *changes URL on favorites list* biggrin.gif
soda_o_rat
Heya!

I have good news for ppl interested in Yumeji on the piano: I made the sheet music! biggrin.gif
Check it at my website (http://www.sodasheetmusic.com)
Your comments about the sheet music will be appreciated. Don't forget to read the notes about the sheet music on my blog
inuchan
aaah...

those are the days when i do regret not being able to play the piano... :roll: thanx for your contribution, Soda !!
EL-g
QUOTE(soda_o_rat)
Heya!

I have good news for ppl interested in Yumeji on the piano: I made the sheet music!  :D  
Check it at my website (http://www.sodasheetmusic.com)
Your comments about the sheet music will be appreciated. Don't forget to read the notes about the sheet music on my blog

Many thanks smile.gif

great stuff..........thx for the music sheet.........please make more piano arrangments ^^

I think Week would be cool on piano
soda_o_rat
I think I'll make Senkou next time...
And I also tried Week, i think I'll make it!
EL-g
QUOTE(soda_o_rat)
I think I'll make Senkou next time...  
And I also tried Week, i think I'll make it!

really...........wohoooooo

awesome man

looking foward to that smile.gif
soda_o_rat
Heyo!

I finished Senkou, it's now available in sheet music wink.gif
I also put the MIDI file, which is of great quality, because it's *almost* me playing (I corrected some parts because of the sheet music, so sometimes it's not fluid)

HF wink.gif
EL-g
QUOTE(soda_o_rat)
Heyo!

I finished Senkou, it's now available in sheet music wink.gif
I also put the MIDI file, which is of great quality, because it's *almost* me playing (I corrected some parts because of the sheet music, so sometimes it's not fluid)

HF wink.gif

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

That is great

Thx again Soda Man
EL-g
hey man, i only found Yumeji and farewell sad.gif
soda_o_rat
Senkou is on the website, I just tested it now. You should try again.
Btw, do you play the piano El-g?
EL-g
QUOTE(soda_o_rat)
Senkou is on the website, I just tested it now. You should try again.
Btw, do you play the piano El-g?

Oh ok.......let me check again. Now i see it................biggrin.gif
Sorry i didnt see it before. Its just on top of yumeji biggrin.gif
Uhuuuuuuuuuuu.........great man.........

Actually i dont play piano that well. I compose a few things piano like (like rhodes keybord, or organ) for a few songs. But its never as good as something people like you, who can play the piano well, would do. I actually have only one song i did for piano with a friend. But its just average to not so good. What i really like is the guitar. biggrin.gif
But i like to get music sheets of other instruements. I always learn a few things playing it from another perspective
*TangerineRaven*
I downloaded all your DAI piano recordings, and I was listening to them yesterday while I was doing homework, and my mom said "What are you listening to? It sounds like George Winston!" (He's a famous piano player)

She really likes the recordings, and when I turned the music off she said "That was really soothing"

lol, looks like you've got a new fan!!!
soda_o_rat
Lol I'm really touched by this biggrin.gif
I should build the SODA Fan Club tongue.gif

Seriously, my next project will be to make some kind of Piano arrangements Tribute album of DAI and Tomiko Van songs.
I just want to finish some transcriptions and I'll work seriously on that .

I will of course need your support, but I think I'll open a new thread for this. biggrin.gif
shidosan
QUOTE(soda_o_rat)
Lol I'm really touched by this biggrin.gif
I should build the SODA Fan Club tongue.gif

Seriously, my next project will be to make some kind of Piano arrangements Tribute album of DAI and Tomiko Van songs.
I just want to finish some transcriptions and I'll work seriously on that .

I will of course need your support, but I think I'll open a new thread for this. biggrin.gif

I really liked your recording of Enrai and Under the Moon. I gotta figure out how to play them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.