omg lol still her drummer is?~!!!

the song she sang was FLOWER

:foxhi:
tulron41
w0000t

Thanx for the screens...

show me some more pics!
Shibito_18
Thanks a lot for the pics.....and loks like matsumoto-san he´s gonna her official drummer for now.

Is this from the A-nation DVD??? i think is was released the last week, but no one has posted in jpopsuki.
ainouta
QUOTE(Shibito_18)
Thanks a lot for the pics.....and loks like matsumoto-san he´s gonna her official drummer for now.

Is this from the A-nation DVD??? i think is was released the last week, but no one has posted in jpopsuki.

yes from the anation 2006 best DVD
Shigure
thanks UF *-*
LexRockhard
*sigh* i love her :bunred:
*TangerineRaven*
AHH thank you UF.

Didn't she sing "farewell" also?
shidosan
No Michitaro on bass for this one?
tomikolover
Hey hey.
She looks hot. smile.gif
Infiniation
Aww she looks so happy there! x3

Thanks UF!
ainouta
LNany @ jpopsuki
thanks!

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ind...etails&id=27981
shidosan
QUOTE(*TangerineRaven*)
AHH thank you UF.

Didn't she sing "farewell" also?

Yes she did, though I don't think they included that on the DVD. I think the same thing happened to Do As last year too - one of their songs was cut from the Anation 2005 DVD.

Anyway, after finally seeing Tomiko's Anation 06 performance, I can verify that it was in fact Michitaro on bass. Too bad they couldn't have at least kept Hayashibe on guitar - I wasn't too impressed with whoever they had playing.
virilevocalist
With all these GTB members with Banchan, I can't help but think that they could have just kept Ryo, and the other members, and just made another Do As Album.... :?
shidosan
QUOTE(virilevocalist)
With all these GTB members with Banchan, I can't help but think that they could have just kept Ryo, and the other members, and just made another Do As Album....  :?

That's true, but they would have had to maintain some kind of balance in the music. In most of Tomiko's solo music, the usage of guitars is very limited - sure it's still there on some songs like Complacence or Senkou, but it doesn't really have the same presence in her songs as it did in Do As Infinity songs. It's hard to explain, but Do As songs, for the most part, were written specifically for the both of them. Both Tomiko and Ryo had parts to shine in Do As songs. And it felt like the music was the product of a collaboration, with each of the three contributing their own unique flavor to each song. But with Tomiko's solo stuff, the songs are talored for Tomiko's voice and lyrics alone. So I'm not really sure where Ryo would have fit into the equation if they had released these songs as Do As Infinity.
Mejeh
I actually saw a video of this online (i dled from a website), it was good to see her singing live, and smiling. Live is always better than the mvs if you ask me. But i've noticed she looked a bit awkward on stage, or is it just me? There is a great difference you'll notice when you look back. I just saw the For the Future live video (from the final concert that's what the description tells me). She looks a lot more active, livelier and open. I'm not saying she was bad at anation, cause i thought it was an awesome performance. It's just really not the same without Ryo, and the energy he brings.
EL-g
QUOTE(virilevocalist)
With all these GTB members with Banchan, I can't help but think that they could have just kept Ryo, and the other members, and just made another Do As Album....  :?

actually in the keybords there is a new guy. TAkase in not there.
*TangerineRaven*
Did anyone else noticed that she kinda got choked-up and teary-eyed during the second verse? The reality that she's not at A-nation with DAI probably hit her just then =[ Poor Ban-chan
shidosan
QUOTE(Mejeh)
I actually saw a video of this online (i dled from a website), it was good to see her singing live, and smiling. Live is always better than the mvs if you ask me. But i've noticed she looked a bit awkward on stage, or is it just me? There is a great difference you'll notice when you look back. I just saw the For the Future live video (from the final concert that's what the description tells me). She looks a lot more active, livelier and open. I'm not saying she was bad at anation, cause i thought it was an awesome performance. It's just really not the same without Ryo, and the energy he brings.

She probably did feel a bit awkward on stage without Ryo. The Anation performance was really her first true live performance as a solo artist, and it was in front of so many people. Plus, before she came out, they played a bunch of Do As clips on the big screen, so that probably made her feel even more nervous. She was probably wondering what everyone's reaction would be when she came out alone.
jabig
I think Ban-chan did well in A-nation,her voice is in a good shape(this is only thing I worry about her).She looks happy and that make me happy too.
Anyway I think she did her job well so far.She's a big girl now,her life and career not depend on Do As infinity or Ryo anymore.
Mejeh
QUOTE(shidosan)

She probably did feel a bit awkward on stage without Ryo.  The Anation performance was really her first true live performance as a solo artist, and it was in front of so many people.  Plus, before she came out, they played a bunch of Do As clips on the big screen, so that probably made her feel even more nervous.  She was probably wondering what everyone's reaction would be when she came out alone.

Oh, i didn't know they were showing Do As clips before she performed. She did look a bit nervous, guess that just adds to the tension and the atmosphere, but she did a great job. Hopefully she'll start to be more comfortable on stage and less awkward as she progress in her solo career. Can't wait to she her next big performance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.