Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gente que hable espa體l
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
doasan
Hola que tal,me gustaria saber si hay gente en este foro que hable espa単ol,es para preguntarle si sabe donde conseguir las traducciones al espa単ol de D-A-I y/o MI y/o Van tomiko, yo empece a traducir algunas lyrics pero me gustaria saber si hay un site,asi no hago las traducciones en vano!

doasan
Kyoyama_Tomiko
Wadah~ creo k una de las reglas del foro es k te limites a posts en ingles :xd: por ahi hubo censura al yachiko por posts en portugues con el-g...injusticia! xDDD
:foxhi: <3

So....
As u know I speak spanish XD but I don't know of any DAI fansite in spanish with translations...i think shibito (who is chilean) has a DAI website, but apparently he has no lyrics on it...
The only site I know with complete lyrics translations to english is oasis_heart3 site
And I have no idea of who else speaks spanish here :xd:

Hope that my post was somewhat helpful~
^^ <3~
Yahiko
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
Wadah~ creo k una de las reglas del foro es k te limites a posts en ingles :xd: por ahi hubo censura al yachiko por posts en portugues con el-g...injusticia! xDDD

So....
As u know I speak spanish XD but I don't know of any DAI fansite in spanish with translations...i think shibito (who is chilean)  has a DAI website, but apparently he has no lyrics on it...
The only site I know with complete lyrics translations to english is oasis_heart3 site
And I have no idea of who else speaks spanish here :xd:  

Hope that my post was somewhat helpful~
^^ <3~

si! injusticia viadones ;_;
Medji
Tu avatar me gusta mucho *_*

How did u do that?????
Shibito_18
Aha...aqui hay otro...soy de Chile como dijeron mas arriba....y que yo sepa no hay alguna pagina con liricos en espa単ol....creo que estamos condenados a traducirlos nosotros mismos. :t_t:

Un saludo a toda la comunidad hispanohablante del foro :foxhi:
Kyoyama_Tomiko
erm....siempre puede traducirse lo que ya esta traducido :roll: siempre con permiso del autor claro esta.... :~

hey, now that i think about it we could have a "practice your spanish" thread
:xd:

QUOTE(Yahiko)

revolucion revolucion!~ :xd: Let's porori the funkeiros >O
EL-g
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
erm....siempre puede traducirse lo que ya esta traducido  :roll:  siempre con permiso del autor claro esta.... :~

QUOTE(Yahiko)

revolucion revolucion!~ :xd:

jajaja. Revolucion!!!
oasis_heart3
Hola. xD

That's all the Spanish I know. But I did find one song in Spanish ("Fukai Mori) -- it was listed on LyricWiki:
http://www.lyricwiki.org/Do_As_Infinity:Fukai_Mori/es

Search around with it. (^^) You might find more songs in Spanish.
doasan
QUOTE(oasis_heart3)
Hola. xD

That's all the Spanish I know. But I did find one song in Spanish ("Fukai Mori) -- it was listed on LyricWiki:

thanx,...and i wanto to say that i only wanted to know if there were people who speak spanish, i dont want them to make a thread and speak their native language,just i wanted to know about latin people who likes DAI as i like too!

bye bye
Kyoyama_Tomiko
QUOTE(oasis_heart3)
Hola. xD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

You cant call that a translation.... people like me call it $%^$&^$(^*&%*)&%^)$%^)$&^#$&(#&%#(%&#&
It's the version of fukai mori in spanish, for inuyasha...it is not accurate at all, it doesn't even make sense in spanish, it sucks and i hate it with all my soul... You can ask anyone that knows me well how much i hate it .-.

andressa
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)

revolucion revolucion!~ :xd: Let's porori the funkeiros >O

I need that @____@..I have my last spanish test of the year in less than two weeks... @_@ I know nothing and i need 7 to pass!!!
OK! Ihay~!
QUOTE(Medji)
Tu avatar me gusta mucho *_*

How did u do that?????

com mi manos *evil* >D yo soy el demonho! >OO
jayacr
Yo hablo espa単ol laugh.gif

Viva Costa Rica!!!
inuchan
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)

indeed we asked them to get back to English..

well that's also unfair to the English-only speaking people ... ^^ and this forum is indeed english speaking...no offence to anyone, but that's for better undestanding between all members here.

QUOTE(doasan)
thanx,...and i wanto to say that i only wanted to know if there were people who speak spanish, i dont want them to make a thread and speak their native language,just i wanted to know about latin people who likes DAI as i like too!  

bye bye

well you can use the Geofront section! ^^
there is already a singaporean and a Filipino thread over there wink.gif

I am also a Latin people who likes Dai, btw...hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

:wave:
ashitakka
aki un espa単ol de madrid ^^ saludos !!!

por cierto, TRISTE aniversario hoy no creen ?
Saru saotome
Hiii!! Mee an argentine girl here!!
Hablo espa単ol
nos censuraran si hablamos en espa単ol XD???

Back in 2003 or 2004 I remember I speak here with a friend in spanish, but lucky it was just like 2 or 3 posts so we didn't get censored XD

QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

You cant call that a translation.... people like me call it $%^$&^$(^*&%*)&%^)$%^)$&^#$&(#&%#(%&#&
It's the version of fukai mori in spanish, for inuyasha...it is not accurate at all, it doesn't even make sense in spanish, it sucks and i hate it with all my soul... You can ask anyone that knows me well how much i hate it .-.

YEAAAAAAAH!!!! :foxhm:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.