Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 8,000 calorie burger
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Principal Intelligence Core
DAI World Order
user posted image

A 8,000-calorie burger has gone on sale in the US.

The Quadruple Bypass Burger has four slabs of beef weighing 2lbs, three cheese layers, four bacon rashers, lettuce and tomato.

The Heart Attack Grill in Tempe, Arizona, has wheelchairs to carry customers out of the restaurant.

Customers can also order the smaller Triple Bypass Burger and Flatliner fries cooked in pure lard.

According to the Sun a spokesman said: "You have to be a real man to dine here."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2069849.html

who wants to dine at this place? that burger makes me sick. :rocket:
LovesTomiko
im a burger enthusiast and i find that horribly nasty.
Infiniation
All I gotta say is :eek:
virilevocalist
yum!
mavrick_45
whats the point if you cant even fit it in yer mouth
x_shinigami_x
HAHAHAHA you americans never cease to amaze me. i guess us aussies will always remain second fattest.. *sigh*
Harmo
I think it's really dumb that they treat it like a joke, calling it the procedure you'd be getting soon after eating it and using wheelchairs to move people around...WTF?!

Good news is the stupid are finally offing themselves....now if only there would be a stupid highway for all the bad drivers to kill each other on biggrin.gif
Yay for the population reduction program :roll:
Kyoyama_Tomiko
i wanna see any upcoming lawsuit from the ppl that might end in a hospital after one of those .-.
mavrick_45
QUOTE(Kyoyama_Tomiko)
i wanna see any upcoming lawsuit from the ppl that might end in a hospital after one of those .-.

thas why they sign waivers b4 hand :roll:
Tangerine Dreamer
QUOTE(Asudef)
Good news is the stupid are finally offing themselves....now if only there would be a stupid highway for all the bad drivers to kill each other on biggrin.gif
Yay for the population reduction program :roll:

Thinning the herd! Woo!
clementine_dream
I don't even think that's a burger.... OMG i see eyes on it!

Run for yer life!
InfinityFX
How much is 8,000 calories? Like a standard week's worth of meals? lol
Kyoyama_Tomiko
http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/world...eeseburger.html

Now that's more like it xD
Harmo
InfinityFX: General recomended daily allowance is about 2,000 a day...so if you were to eat that burger, you shouldn't eat for the next 3 days........and not go near meats/sat fats for probably 2 months lol

Lol @ Kyoyama, they could probably sell that for about the price of a standard meal as a gimmick here in the states.
virilevocalist
Yeah, there's a big guy holding a big burger, but my interests lie in that pretty waitress standing there.

She's the pretty waitress of death. I think her name should be Angina, because the food she brings to your table will give you one... or more.
Daish
holy moly

and I thought i didn't eat healthy enough
davus0
I would eat that if I had enough ketchup and snapple to wash it down. Please save your moral outrage for genocide or something =P
banfan
I think my friend need this...
davus0
Not enough bun IMO
ralph_caoile
QUOTE(InfinityFX @ Nov 12 2006, 03:20 AM) *

How much is 8,000 calories? Like a standard week's worth of meals? lol

from what i know, 3500 kcal is equivalent to 1 lb of fat......that burger would add 2.2 lbs (1kg) to anybody who dares to eat it... (scary)
davus0
no because 1) not all cals will go to fat 2) not all cals will be digested if eaten in one sitting 3) metabolic cost of digestion 4) metabolism/thyroid will prob. rise from such huge meal

More likely the beef will sit in your intestine inducing cancer

I still say more bun is needed
~punkstar~
holy crap is that burger huge!! O.O I think i could finish it within a week or maybe 2 weeks...

I loved the hamburger names.. the Heart Attack and Triple Bypass... that reminds me, I know this place around my neighborhood that sells a sliced regular plain donut and then ham and cheese and bacon all on it. topped by the other half of the plain donut... talk about some serious heart clogging food... blink.gif
ralph_caoile
QUOTE(davus0 @ Oct 23 2007, 02:00 AM) *

no because 1) not all cals will go to fat 2) not all cals will be digested if eaten in one sitting 3) metabolic cost of digestion 4) metabolism/thyroid will prob. rise from such huge meal

More likely the beef will sit in your intestine inducing cancer

I still say more bun is needed

well, theoretically, hehehehe rolling.gif
ainouta
We (meaning my family father and 3 siblings) could eat that for a week ^^
deathangel
if that burger can last for a week, it will really help me to save a lot on foods expenditure....... foxxd.gif
Stovila
I don't even dare to touch that burger...

that's disgusting.. ;-(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.