Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm on my way back...........
Do As Infinity Forum > Downtown > Geofront
yeah that's right, I will be back soon in this forum. I have my exam at the moment, but after I'm done, I'm going to try to spend some time with the forum. See ya guys around!

p/s: err.....does anyone still remember me? lol
dammit, i'm soo not familiar with the layout!

oopss.....a double post! hehe
hey...........its been a while since i last saw you around. Good luck with the exams smile.gif
Thank you. Yeah it's been almost 2 years since I disappeared from the forum. I'll try to get use with this new layout for me.
Tangerine Dreamer

THE ArchaiCiachrA is back.

Welcome back, buddy.
NICE! Cia, long time no talk, buddy! Welcome home! And i have to ask what you think of Incubus' new single "Anna Molly". Personally, i loved it and i can't wait for Light Grenades! :bigthumb: So good to see ya again!
Lol hi virile and azwe, long time no see both of you!

@az: lol they already had new single? I havent heard of Anna Molly yet, in fact, I havent update myself about them for such a long time! so they will have a new album by next year? can't wait. oh well, i should download both singles now. I'll discuss about it later after I listen to them. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.