Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm on my way back...........
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
ciahcra
yeah that's right, I will be back soon in this forum. I have my exam at the moment, but after I'm done, I'm going to try to spend some time with the forum. See ya guys around!

p/s: err.....does anyone still remember me? lol
ciahcra
dammit, i'm soo not familiar with the layout!

oopss.....a double post! hehe
EL-g
hey...........its been a while since i last saw you around. Good luck with the exams smile.gif
ciahcra
Thank you. Yeah it's been almost 2 years since I disappeared from the forum. I'll try to get use with this new layout for me.
Tangerine Dreamer
Yo
:wave:
virilevocalist
OH SHIT WTF???

THE ArchaiCiachrA is back.

Welcome back, buddy.
:wave:
azwethinkweiz
NICE! Cia, long time no talk, buddy! Welcome home! And i have to ask what you think of Incubus' new single "Anna Molly". Personally, i loved it and i can't wait for Light Grenades! :bigthumb: So good to see ya again!
ciahcra
Lol hi virile and azwe, long time no see both of you!

@az: lol they already had new single? I havent heard of Anna Molly yet, in fact, I havent update myself about them for such a long time! so they will have a new album by next year? can't wait. oh well, i should download both singles now. I'll discuss about it later after I listen to them. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.