Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: holy...
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
azwethinkweiz
Hey all! i haven't been here since December of 05...that's a long-ass break. honestly, i had no idea this place is still up and running, but i'm happy to see Daiforum is still alive! i hope i'll have a chance to post more regularly. Anywho, good to see you guys again. Shoutout to Daiforum circa 04-05 and to all the new people i dont know yet! Cheers,

azzy :wink:
virilevocalist
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Azwe.... HAS NECROMANCED FROM THE DEAD!!!!

Welcome back, buddy. biggrin.gif
SilverAutomatic
Cheers!
Tangerine Dreamer
Welcome back!
azwethinkweiz
@vir: booya! i was hoping you would still be here!!! How's it going? i miss all your music recommendations and reviews...and how's your band going? i know you're still rocking it hard. Good to hear from you, bro.

@Hanyou: Hey! Nice to meet ya! i havn't been around for awhile, so i'm looking forward to getting to know you. Thanks for the cheers...right back at you^^

@TD: Thanks!^^ Good to see you again!
SilverAutomatic
QUOTE(azwethinkweiz)
@Hanyou: Hey! Nice to meet ya! i havn't been around for awhile, so i'm looking forward to getting to know you. Thanks for the cheers...right back at you^^

Same here - see yah round the board!
virilevocalist
Dude... What's been up the past year? How've you been keeping yourself busy?

My band thing, still on the backburn, but they send me shit that they recorded onto their computer, and I record over. This way we get rough ideas, and have someplace to start when we can actually get together and practice.

but damn, dude! good timing! Inner's back too!
inuchan
welcome back !!!!! :bunpom: :bunpom:

we miss you...
azwethinkweiz
@vir: haha yeah, inner is responsible for my being here...she brought me back here with her^^

um...still in my first semester of college. so the given studying/partying has been keeping me busy. it's a lot of fun thought and beats the crap out of highschool.

@inu: sankyuu! ah... :bunpom: :bunpom: natsukashina....
touff-ray
So much people coming back from nowhere :eek:

Welcome back :bunred:
ANNA
welcome back azwethinkweiz!!!! :foxhi:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.