Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
Do As Infinity Forum > Headquarters > Geofront
Hockeyfan
I was searching for a Do As Infinity performance on the other music section of an Ayumi Hamasaki forum and this site was recommended.

I first got into some Japanese bands from hearing Do As Infinity when Fukai Mori was played at the end of an Inuyasha episode. At the time I didn't speak a word of Japanese but I really liked their sound, so I tracked more of their stuff down and really got into them. The same thing happened with Ayumi Hamasaki after hearing Dearest at the end of an Inuyasha episode.

Now its years later and I still don't speak a word of Japanese (I am a staunch supporter of rights for the lazy), but I still really enjoy Tomiko Van's voice and Do As Infinity's songs.

Can't think of anything else to say but thanks to the administrators for coming to the conclusion that I wasn't a spam bot and letting me join.
Tangerine Dreamer
Guess I'm the first to respond ... hello!
:wave:
Sorry about the screening, but we've had a few crises in our day. Spam is the least of our worries, heh. But welcome to the R&R bus!
Hockeyfan
A site that takes precautions is better that the site that doesn't bother to. Thanks for the welcome.
Infiniation
Hey! Welcome to DAI Forum! :foxhi:

Hope you enjoy this place. biggrin.gif
Hockeyfan
Thanks, seems like a nice site here.
SilverAutomatic
QUOTE(Hockeyfan)
Can't think of anything else to say but thanks to the administrators for coming to the conclusion that I wasn't a spam bot and letting me join.

Heh, yes, we're a crazy bunch, (Touff keeps hiding my socks), but we do okay. Nice to chat with yah again, hope you have fun!
Joe Nagao
WELCOME SUPRISE GUEST-O!!(didn't ya just get a kick outta Ryo saying that in final live!?) Its an honor to have you here at the forums HockeyFan! And BTW, whos your favorite team? I like Anaheim and Edmunton.
ANNA
Hi and Welcome! :good:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.